|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amina say worries her about Soojin's plan to change her name?
(a) That Soojin will want Amina to change her name as well.
(b) That Soojin will become overly American.
(c) That Soojin will choose something difficult to spell.
(d) That Soojin will also discard their friendship.
2. What is the first argument Amina's group has when they are working on their social studies project?
(a) Which route will take the least amount of time.
(b) How much to spend on blankets.
(c) Whether to buy oxen or horses.
(d) Whether sugar is a necessity.
3. What is the extracurricular activity Mustafa wants to join?
(c) Chess club.
(d) Science club.
4. What does the family drink when they are all gathered in the living room after dinner?
(c) Fruit juice.
5. How early does Amina's family arrive at the airport to meet Thaya Jaan?
(a) Forty minutes.
(b) One hour.
(c) They are actually an hour late.
(d) Four hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amina think about the appearance of Emily's eyes and nose?
2. What is the first name Emily suggests for Soojin?
3. What does Soojin's name mean?
4. What does Amina like to do when they are out of school for snow?
5. What happened to Amina when she played the role of John Hancock in a school play?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)