|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have some parents from the Islamic Center refused to participate in trick-or-treating?
(a) They say their children are not safe.
(b) They associate it with devil worship.
(c) They are cutting out sugar from their diets.
(d) They associate the practice with begging.
2. What is the comparison Amina makes about her family's appearance?
(a) They look like they are playing dress up for a party.
(b) They look like a blind person chose their clothes.
(c) They look like they are dressed for a family portrait with Santa.
(d) They look like they dressed in a hurry.
3. What is hanging over Soojin's bed?
(a) Pictures of Soojin in dance competitions.
(b) Framed Korean letters of Soonjin's name.
(c) Posters of actors and singers.
(d) Cases filled with books.
4. What does the family drink when they are all gathered in the living room after dinner?
(b) Fruit juice.
5. What is Amina's reaction when Soojin announces she plans to change her name to Susan?
(a) She says that is a wonderful choice.
(b) She says Soojin should just keep her name.
(c) She asks what Soojin plans to use for her middle name.
(d) She asks if the name has any meaning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rabiya and Amina spend their time doing in Rabiya's room?
2. What does Mama do when Thaya Jaan says he is too full to eat any more?
3. What does Baba do that embarrasses Amina during the back-to-school meeting?
4. What are the lessons that Rabiya takes?
5. What does Rabiya take from her brother's room?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)