|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 42 and Part 6: Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dike tell Ifemelu she should go in the end of Chapter 43?
(a) To Nigeria.
(b) To Jamaica.
(c) To Philadelphia.
(d) To Princeton.
2. What advice does Obinze give to Ifemelu when her student records become frozen in Chapter 13?
(a) To get on a payment plan.
(b) To drop out of college.
(c) To return to Nigeria.
(d) To relocate to Canada.
3. Where is Boubacar from?
(c) Puerto Rico.
4. What does the term "WASP" refer to?
(a) "Working African Secular Person."
(b) "White Anglo-Saxon Protestant."
(c) "White American Secular Protestant."
(d) "White American Second Principle."
5. Who gives Obinze a suit for his wedding in Chapter 30?
(a) The General.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aunty Uju studying to become in America in Chapter 8?
2. How long has Ifemelu been dating Blaine when she moves in with him in Chapter 34?
3. What kind of phone does Obinze have and check repeatedly in Chapter 42?
4. What does Ifemelu do after her parents leave from their visit in Chapter 32?
5. Where does Boubacar work as a professor?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)