|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Obinze's wife in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the son Aunty Uju gives birth to in Chapter 6?
3. What comfort food does Ifemelu associate with Nigeria?
(a) Chicken and peppers.
(b) Bananas with peanuts.
(c) Goat stew.
(d) Tapioca pudding.
4. What term does Ginika say is an insult in America but a compliment in Nigeria in Chapter 12?
5. For how long has Ifemelu lived with Blaine when she tells him she's moving back to Nigeria in Chapter 1?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aunty Uju have a new house in Chapter 3?
2. Where is Aunty Uju sent to give birth in Chapter 6?
3. What is Aunty Uju studying to become in America in Chapter 8?
4. At whose house is the party where Obinze and Ifemelu meet?
5. Why does Aunty Uju decide to relax her hair in Chapter 11?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)