|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator describe Princeton as smelling like in Chapter 1?
2. Who takes Ifemelu aside and talks to her about safe sex in Chapter 5?
(b) Obinze's mother.
(c) Ifemelu's mother.
(d) Aunty Uju.
3. For how long has Aunty Uju been in America in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 years.
4. Where is Aunty Uju's neighbor Jane from?
5. At whose house is the party where Obinze and Ifemelu meet?
(a) At Kayode's house.
(b) At Mariama's house.
(c) At Curt's house.
(d) At Nigel's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ginika meet Ifemelu at the bus station in Chapter 12?
2. What advice does Obinze give to Ifemelu to help her understand American culture in Chapter 14?
3. What health issue does Ifemelu mistaken for pregnancy in Chapter 7?
4. Who leaves the braiding shop to pick up food in Chapter 3?
5. Why is Ifemelu's father fired from his job in Chapter 3?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)