|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the city of New Haven smell like, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
2. Who is the Nigerian man that Aunty Uju has begun seeing in Chapter 11?
3. Who says in Chapter 5 that he doesn’t have a passport now, but his father has promised him one when he goes to America for university?
4. Who is the braider's boyfriend that agrees to come to speak to Ifemelu at the shop in Chapter 3?
5. For how long has Ifemelu lived with Blaine when she tells him she's moving back to Nigeria in Chapter 1?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ifemelu go in Chapter 1 to have her hair braided?
2. Who is Obinze supposed to be on a date with at the party when he meets Ifemelu?
3. What is the profession of Obinze's mother in Chapter 4?
4. Of what Nigerian ethnic group is Ifemelu?
5. What is Aunty Uju studying to become in America in Chapter 8?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)