|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film does Ifemelu watch in her History class in Chapter 14?
(a) To Have and Have Not.
(b) Schindler's List.
(d) Malcolm X.
2. Where does Aunty Uju have a new house in Chapter 3?
(a) Dolphin Island.
(d) Lekki Peninsula.
3. How many roommates does Ifemelu have at her new apartment in Chapter 12?
4. Why is Ifemelu's father fired from his job in Chapter 3?
(a) Because he is moving to America.
(b) Because he hit a man at work.
(c) Because he was caught stealing.
(d) Because he refuses to call his boss "Mummy."
5. What comfort food does Ifemelu associate with Nigeria?
(a) Bananas with peanuts.
(b) Chicken and peppers.
(c) Tapioca pudding.
(d) Goat stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator describe in Ifemelu's soul in Chapter 1?
2. For how long has Ifemelu been in America when she sends Obinze a text to say she is returning to Nigeria in Chapter 1?
3. Why did Ifemelu's mother cut off her hair?
4. Why does Aunty Uju decide to relax her hair in Chapter 11?
5. Who is the braider's boyfriend that agrees to come to speak to Ifemelu at the shop in Chapter 3?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)