|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Ifemelu been in America when she sends Obinze a text to say she is returning to Nigeria in Chapter 1?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. What does the city of New Haven smell like, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
3. Where does Aunty Uju have a new house in Chapter 3?
(a) Lekki Peninsula.
(c) Dolphin Island.
4. Where does Ifemelu go in Chapter 1 to have her hair braided?
5. Where has Obinze moved to Lagos from in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who braids Ifemelu's hair in Chapter 1?
2. Who is Obinze supposed to be on a date with at the party when he meets Ifemelu?
3. How does Ifemelu perceive her physique in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of the son Aunty Uju gives birth to in Chapter 6?
5. How old is Ifemelu when her mother cuts off all of her own hair?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)