|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what Nigerian ethnic group is Ifemelu?
2. Who leaves the braiding shop to pick up food in Chapter 3?
(d) Aunty Onenu.
3. Where is Aunty Uju sent to give birth in Chapter 6?
(a) To Canada.
(b) To the United Kingdom.
(c) To France.
(d) To the United States.
4. Who says in Chapter 5 that he doesn’t have a passport now, but his father has promised him one when he goes to America for university?
5. Where does Ifemelu go in Chapter 1 to have her hair braided?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the General die?
2. Why did Ifemelu's mother cut off her hair?
3. Who takes Ifemelu aside and talks to her about safe sex in Chapter 5?
4. For how long has Ifemelu been in America when she sends Obinze a text to say she is returning to Nigeria in Chapter 1?
5. What does the narrator describe in Ifemelu's soul in Chapter 1?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)