|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Chapters 44-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Nigerian man that Aunty Uju has begun seeing in Chapter 11?
2. Who says at the dinner party in Chapter 29 that in America blacks and whites work together, but don’t play together and that in England it is just the opposite?
3. Why does Obinze seek an arranged marriage in Chapter 23?
(a) To attain money through inheritance.
(b) To gain American citizenship.
(c) To gain British citizenship.
(d) To obtain a college degree.
4. When Emenike meets Obinze in Chapter 29, he gives him an envelope of money. How much money is in the envelope compared to how much Obinze asked to borrow?
(a) There is half as much money as Obinze asked for.
(b) There is three times as much money as Obinze asked for.
(c) There is twice as much money as Obinze asked for.
(d) There is one third as much money as Obinze asked for.
5. Where does Aunty Uju move when she leaves Bartholomew in Chapter 21?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that unites Ifemelu and Blaine in Chapter 40?
2. What magazine does Aunty Onenu compare Zoe to in Chapter 45?
3. How does Obinze contact Tendai in Chapter 27?
4. Who says that African doctors should stay in Africa because they owe it to their country in Chapter 29?
5. Whose wedding has Ranyinudo just attended when she meets Ifemelu at the airport in Chapter 44?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)