|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Chapters 44-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area is described in Chapter 47 as "the old Lagos, a slice of the past, a temple to the faded splendor of the colonial years"?
2. What item is delivered by Obinze and his coworker to the elderly, disheveled man in Chapter 26?
(a) A wardrobe.
(b) An oven.
(c) A piano.
(d) A refrigerator.
3. Why did Ifemelu's mother cut off her hair?
(a) Because she had lice.
(b) Because she was moving to America.
(c) Because she became religious.
(d) Because her husband asked her to do so.
4. How is Curt related to Kimberly?
(a) He is her father.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her son.
(d) He is her uncle.
5. Where does Aunty Uju have a new house in Chapter 3?
(a) Lekki Peninsula.
(c) Dolphin Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comfort food does Dike bring to Ifemelu after hearing of her breakup with Curt?
2. For how long has Ifemelu been in America when she sends Obinze a text to say she is returning to Nigeria in Chapter 1?
3. How many of her patients does Aunty Uju say have attempted suicide in Chapter 43?
4. Where does Ifemelu first reconnect with Blaine in Chapter 34?
5. What blog title is described in Chapter 42 as "the most personal post [Ifemelu] had written about the black American"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)