|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 17-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ifemelu go in Chapter 1 to have her hair braided?
2. How is Curt related to Kimberly?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her son.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is her father.
3. What does Mariama's customer say Nigerians are known for being in Chapter 18?
4. What film does Ifemelu watch in her History class in Chapter 14?
(a) To Have and Have Not.
(b) Malcolm X.
(c) Schindler's List.
5. What happens to Ifemelu's hair in Chapter 20?
(a) It grows long.
(b) It begins falling out.
(c) It begins turning gray.
(d) It is braided into cornrows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aunty Uju decide to relax her hair in Chapter 11?
2. How does the General die?
3. For how long has Ifemelu been in America when she sends Obinze a text to say she is returning to Nigeria in Chapter 1?
4. What does Dike say his camp counselor refused to give him because he didn't believe he needed it in Chapter 17?
5. Why is Ifemelu's father fired from his job in Chapter 3?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)