|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 42 and Part 6: Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aunty Uju studying to become in America in Chapter 8?
(a) An actor.
(b) A banker.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
2. Where did Ifemelu meet Tendai?
(a) At church.
(b) At a job interview.
(c) At the Chief's office.
(d) At a party.
3. How many of her patients does Aunty Uju say have attempted suicide in Chapter 43?
4. When Emenike meets Obinze in Chapter 29, he gives him an envelope of money. How much money is in the envelope compared to how much Obinze asked to borrow?
(a) There is twice as much money as Obinze asked for.
(b) There is one third as much money as Obinze asked for.
(c) There is three times as much money as Obinze asked for.
(d) There is half as much money as Obinze asked for.
5. What does Jane say the biggest difference is between her home country and America in Chapter 10?
(a) Children are harder to control in America.
(b) Marriages are more difficult in America.
(c) There are more guns in America.
(d) Television is better in America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many roommates does Ifemelu have at her new apartment in Chapter 12?
2. What does Ifemelu write she's going to do at the end of the blog post Obinze reads in Chapter 42?
3. What does Roy tell Obinze to bring in to work in Chapter 28?
4. Who comes to meet Obinze in Lagos when he is deported from England?
5. Who says at the dinner party in Chapter 29 that in America blacks and whites work together, but don’t play together and that in England it is just the opposite?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)