|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 42 and Part 6: Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Dike become on his birthday in Chapter 43?
2. How does Aunty Uju describe her patients that have attempted suicide in Chapter 43?
(a) All black teenagers.
(b) All males in their twenties.
(c) All white teenagers.
(d) All middle-aged women.
3. Who returns from a medical mission in Nigeria to spend time with Dike in Chapter 43?
4. Who among Dike's friends bursts out sobbing and says to Ifemelu in Chapter 43, “I just can’t believe he didn’t reach out to me"?
5. For how long do Ifemelu and Dike go away for his birthday in Chapter 43?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roy tell Obinze to bring in to work in Chapter 28?
2. Where does Emenike meet Obinze in Chapter 29?
3. What advice does Obinze give to Ifemelu when her student records become frozen in Chapter 13?
4. Who is the Nigerian man that Aunty Uju has begun seeing in Chapter 11?
5. What is Aunty Uju studying to become in America in Chapter 8?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)