|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 42 and Part 6: Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film does Ifemelu watch in her History class in Chapter 14?
(a) Malcolm X.
(b) To Have and Have Not.
(c) Schindler's List.
2. What does Jane say the biggest difference is between her home country and America in Chapter 10?
(a) Children are harder to control in America.
(b) Marriages are more difficult in America.
(c) Television is better in America.
(d) There are more guns in America.
3. Where does Ginika meet Ifemelu at the bus station in Chapter 12?
4. Who gives Obinze a suit for his wedding in Chapter 30?
(a) The General.
5. When Emenike meets Obinze in Chapter 29, he gives him an envelope of money. How much money is in the envelope compared to how much Obinze asked to borrow?
(a) There is one third as much money as Obinze asked for.
(b) There is half as much money as Obinze asked for.
(c) There is twice as much money as Obinze asked for.
(d) There is three times as much money as Obinze asked for.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of her patients does Aunty Uju say have attempted suicide in Chapter 43?
2. What comfort food does Ifemelu associate with Nigeria?
3. Where does Ifemelu take Dike for his birthday in Chapter 43?
4. Who says at the dinner party in Chapter 29 that in America blacks and whites work together, but don’t play together and that in England it is just the opposite?
5. Where did Ifemelu meet Tendai?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)