|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 42 and Part 6: Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weekly treat if Obinze enjoying in the beginning of Chapter 27?
(a) An ice cream cone.
(b) Fine wine.
(c) A cupcake.
(d) Expensive coffee.
2. Who says that African doctors should stay in Africa because they owe it to their country in Chapter 29?
(a) The Chief.
3. Where do Obinize and Ifemelu attend university in Nigeria?
4. Where does Emenike meet Obinze in Chapter 29?
(a) At a church.
(b) At his office.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At the riverbank.
5. What does the organization name ASA stand for in Chapter 14?
(a) African Students Abroad.
(b) African Students Association.
(c) American Student Association.
(d) American Students of African Families.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of phone does Obinze have and check repeatedly in Chapter 42?
2. What blog title is described in Chapter 42 as "the most personal post [Ifemelu] had written about the black American"?
3. Who gives Obinze a suit for his wedding in Chapter 30?
4. What does Roy tell Obinze to bring in to work in Chapter 28?
5. What health issue does Ifemelu mistaken for pregnancy in Chapter 7?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)