Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. A few days before Christmas, Bateman takes Jeanette for ________________ on his way to the airport.
2. Who is Courtney planning on marrying soon, according to the narrative in the text?
3. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
4. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
5. Where does Bateman spend a few weeks along with Evelyn at Tim Price's home?
Essay Topic 1
Bateman seems to be a person who is very methodical in the way he approaches his life.
Part 1: Do you think it's a normal behavior to have a very rigid schedule? Why or why not?
Part 2: What do you think would happen if Bateman was not able to follow each of the rigid steps in his everyday schedule? Why?
Part 3: How do you think the rigid cleaning schedule of Bateman helps him in his life? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Bateman doesn't correct a fellow coworker who mistakes him for another man as he seems to want to take over the account himself.
Part 1: Why do you think Bateman doesn't mind taking on the false identity?
Part 2: Do you think it's ethical to lie about who you are in order to get ahead in a job? Why or why not?
Part 3: How do you think you would have handled someone mistaking you for someone else? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Bateman seems to be overly concerned about material possessions and about having the best of everything.
Part 1: Why do you think Bateman and his friends care so much about material possessions?
Part 2: How do you feel about material possessions? Why?
Part 3: Is a person who is always focused on material possessions always superficial? Why or why not?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)