|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman humiliates the manicurist for ________________ when he's at he salon.
(a) Taking too long.
(b) Giving him an infection.
(c) Cutting his nails too short.
(d) Using dirty tools.
2. At the dinner at Evelyn's, ____________ remains hostile in her silence when not making unintelligent comments about politics.
(a) The artist.
(b) The girlfriend.
3. Whose concert does Bateman end up seeing because Luis Carruthers decides to arrange it for the group of friends?
(a) Whitney Houston.
4. What is the talk show that Bateman likes to watch as a part of his daily morning routine?
(a) Joan Rivers Hour.
(b) Sally Jessy Raphael.
(c) Patty Winters Show.
(d) Geraldo Riviera Show.
5. Evelyn begins to talk about how great their _________ would be while Bateman becomes angry as he's never talked about marrying Evelyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman decide that he needs to get before he can settle in for an evening at home?
2. What does not shock the dry cleaner when they pull out Bateman's laundry from its bag?
3. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
4. Bateman lounges on Evelyn's bed with Price in the room and watches as she ______________________.
5. Who does Bateman realize is in love with him and he thinks that he might marry her one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the artist feel about the sushi that is being served at the dinner Bateman is attending at the start of the novel?
2. What does Bateman realize about Evelyn and Price as she is brushing her hair and Price is talking to her?
3. What does Bateman lecture a homeless man about on his way home from a black tie dinner?
4. Why does Bateman rush himself out of the party that Evelyn throws, asking her to come with him?
5. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who wants to make a date with him?
6. When Evelyn asks whether Bateman has seen Tim Price, what does Bateman reveal that he knows about Price?
7. Why is Bateman worried when they arrive at Pastels at the start of this section of the book?
8. What does Bateman give as an excuse as to why Evelyn cannot come over to his apartment?
9. What happens when Bateman decides to go to the store to pick up some groceries for a quiet night in?
10. What happens between Tim Price and the homeless man at the start of the novel?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)