|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bateman ask to talk to the dry cleaners for him since he does not have the time to do it himself?
(a) A girl from his apartment.
2. What nightclub do the men decide to go to after they have eaten dinner at the restaurant?
(c) Studio 54.
3. What does Bateman want from Paul Owen, which is why he creates a devious plan to get it from him?
(a) A car.
(b) His money.
(c) His wife.
(d) His account.
4. Why is Bateman concerned about choosing a restaurant? What does he want to ensure they can get?
(c) Red wine.
(d) A good table.
5. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
(a) The escort.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a line for a ___________ when Bateman and Evelyn at the club together, causing some conflict.
2. At the club, Bateman buys some _______________ and tries to find a stall for him and Evelyn to take it in.
3. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
4. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
5. What television show does Bateman then watch on his watch when he's in the office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bateman rush himself out of the party that Evelyn throws, asking her to come with him?
2. Why doesn't Bateman just have someone else do his Christmas shopping for him as he knows Jean would?
3. What is disturbing to Bateman about the party which Evelyn throws for the Christmas holiday?
4. What do Price and Bateman realize about the drugs that they have received from the dealer?
5. What does the artist feel about the sushi that is being served at the dinner Bateman is attending at the start of the novel?
6. Why doesn't Bateman want to share a pizza with the others, even though one person suggests they all do so?
7. What does Bateman tell his co-worker during the lunch when they talk about the Bahamas, though his co-worker doesn't hear what Bateman said?
8. Though Bateman apologizes about disliking the pizza at Pastels, what does McDermott insist about this pizza?
9. What does Bateman feel he has embarrassed himself with in the course of the dinner conversation?
10. What are two of the subjects Bateman and his friends discuss when they are out at Harry's?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)