|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman ask Jean to look out for as he wants to buy one when he can?
(b) Digital phone.
(c) Tanning bed.
(d) Flat screen TV.
2. What is the first machine that Bateman uses when he's at the gym to work out?
3. What does Bateman do when he picks up the stranger's dog which causes the man to be completely shocked?
(a) Disembowels the dog.
(b) Kisses the dog passionately.
(c) Throws it on the ground.
(d) Runs away with it.
4. Bateman has dinner with _________ and her friends at a place called Deck Chairs one evening in this section of the book.
5. What does Bateman argue about with the woman who is working at the dry cleaner when he goes to drop off and pick up laundry?
(a) The bags.
(b) A missing sock.
(c) The price.
(d) A stain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Bateman, upset that her neighbor was killed the night before?
2. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
3. Evelyn begins to talk about how great their _________ would be while Bateman becomes angry as he's never talked about marrying Evelyn.
4. Bateman goes cruising the meat packing district in a ___________ to find women to have sex with.
5. Who is the one that hates the restaurant and is in a bad mood when they arrive at the building and then sit down?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Price and Bateman discover when they arrive at Evelyn's house after their taxi ride?
2. What is the health club routine Bateman follows when he goes out for his daily workout?
3. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who wants to make a date with him?
4. What does Bateman do when he is cruising in the meat packing district after talking with Courtney?
5. Why does Bateman rush himself out of the party that Evelyn throws, asking her to come with him?
6. What does Bateman give as an excuse as to why Evelyn cannot come over to his apartment?
7. What happens between Tim Price and the homeless man at the start of the novel?
8. Who is the other couple that is in the apartment with Bateman, Price, and the two women?
9. Why does Bateman become angry with Evelyn during the course of his dinner with her?
10. What does the artist feel about the sushi that is being served at the dinner Bateman is attending at the start of the novel?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)