|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman do when he picks up the stranger's dog which causes the man to be completely shocked?
(a) Kisses the dog passionately.
(b) Disembowels the dog.
(c) Throws it on the ground.
(d) Runs away with it.
2. McDermott tries to talk everyone into sharing a ______________, though Bateman refuses to do so, causing a rift between them.
(a) Fish platter.
(d) Oyster dish.
3. Bateman goes to lunch with a co-worker who just returned from _____________ and talks about the commercial advantages of vacationing there.
(a) The Bahamas.
(b) The Hamptons.
(d) The Caymans.
4. What is the first machine that Bateman uses when he's at the gym to work out?
5. Who stays with Price even as the others in their group decide to go into the club's basement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman end up buying at D'Agastino's that he doesn't actually need to buy?
2. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
3. Who does Bateman realize is in love with him and he thinks that he might marry her one day?
4. Who is the one that hates the restaurant and is in a bad mood when they arrive at the building and then sit down?
5. Bateman bribes __________ limo driver into taking Bateman and Evelyn to a club.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bateman do when he is cruising in the meat packing district after talking with Courtney?
2. What is the health club routine Bateman follows when he goes out for his daily workout?
3. Why is Bateman worried when they arrive at Pastels at the start of this section of the book?
4. What does Bateman find out about his date one night with Patricia, as indicated by several messages on his answering machine?
5. Why is the man who opens up the laundry from Bateman not surprised by what he finds in the bag?
6. What does Bateman experience when he is watching Bono in U2 for the first time when out with friends?
7. When Evelyn asks whether Bateman has seen Tim Price, what does Bateman reveal that he knows about Price?
8. Who is the other couple that is in the apartment with Bateman, Price, and the two women?
9. What do Price and Bateman discover when they arrive at Evelyn's house after their taxi ride?
10. What do Bateman and Evelyn find when they go into the bathroom in order to do the drugs they bought?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)