|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman end up buying at D'Agastino's that he doesn't actually need to buy?
(a) Box of cereal.
(d) Potato chips.
2. What club do Patricia and Bateman decide to go to, though when they go, the place is nearly empty?
(c) Go Go.
3. Bateman, over dinner, feels he embarrassed himself by expressing his opinion on America's ___________________.
(a) War criminals.
(b) Foreign policies.
(c) Stance on abortion.
(d) Murder rates.
4. What does Price find as he is wandering around Evelyn's apartment at the beginning of the story?
(a) A window open.
(b) A dead body.
(d) Another couple.
5. What is the name of the health club where Bateman works out during the day?
(a) Gold's Gym.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bateman talks with the two blondes in his apartment, it becomes clear they are confused by _________________.
2. At what club do Bateman and his friends meet, eventually discussing serial killers together?
3. When Price and Bateman arrive at Evelyn's, they discover the women have laid out ____________ instead of being ready to go out to eat.
4. Bateman humiliates the manicurist for ________________ when he's at he salon.
5. What does Bateman's secretary remind him that he has to do while he is up and nursing a hangover after the restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Luis cause a scene when Bateman rejects him in the store?
2. What do Price and Bateman discover when they arrive at Evelyn's house after their taxi ride?
3. What happens when Bateman decides to go to the store to pick up some groceries for a quiet night in?
4. What is the special dessert that Bateman has created for Evelyn when they are having dinner together?
5. What does Bateman decide to do when he realizes he does not have plans for dinner that evening?
6. What does Bateman decide to do after he is done killing the two women in his apartment?
7. What does Bateman feel he has embarrassed himself with in the course of the dinner conversation?
8. What do Bateman and Evelyn find when they go into the bathroom in order to do the drugs they bought?
9. What adds to Bateman's frustration about the night he is spending at Nell's with some other men?
10. What do Price and Bateman realize about the drugs that they have received from the dealer?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)