|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Evelyn begins to talk about how great their _________ would be while Bateman becomes angry as he's never talked about marrying Evelyn.
2. What does Bateman promise to Courtney when he drops her off at a club?
(a) He will love her forever.
(b) He will not kill her.
(c) He will park the car and be right in.
(d) He will be back with drugs.
3. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
(c) New Yorker.
4. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
(a) Tom Cruise.
(b) Tom Arnold.
(c) Tom Skerritt.
(d) John Hughes.
5. When Price and Bateman arrive at Evelyn's, they discover the women have laid out ____________ instead of being ready to go out to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman humiliates the manicurist for ________________ when he's at he salon.
2. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
3. Who does Bateman want to sit next to at the concert, but someone else keeps trying to talk to him?
4. Bateman in another section discusses ______________, the band, in great detail, exhaustively dissecting each of their albums and pointing out the songs which make them great.
5. When Bateman moves to a different seat, he feels like the lead singer, ______________, is staring at him and that the two of them make a soul connection.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the man who opens up the laundry from Bateman not surprised by what he finds in the bag?
2. What does Bateman realize about Evelyn and Price as she is brushing her hair and Price is talking to her?
3. What does Bateman tell his co-worker during the lunch when they talk about the Bahamas, though his co-worker doesn't hear what Bateman said?
4. What happens between Tim Price and the homeless man at the start of the novel?
5. What does Bateman give as an excuse as to why Evelyn cannot come over to his apartment?
6. What happens when Bateman decides to go to the store to pick up some groceries for a quiet night in?
7. Who is the other couple that is in the apartment with Bateman, Price, and the two women?
8. Why does Bateman rush himself out of the party that Evelyn throws, asking her to come with him?
9. Though Bateman apologizes about disliking the pizza at Pastels, what does McDermott insist about this pizza?
10. What are two of the subjects Bateman and his friends discuss when they are out at Harry's?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)