|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the talk show that Bateman likes to watch as a part of his daily morning routine?
(a) Joan Rivers Hour.
(b) Geraldo Riviera Show.
(c) Patty Winters Show.
(d) Sally Jessy Raphael.
2. Who stays with Price even as the others in their group decide to go into the club's basement?
3. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
4. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
(a) The escort.
5. What club do Patricia and Bateman decide to go to, though when they go, the place is nearly empty?
(d) Go Go.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman picks out the _______________ looking girl on the street, young and blonde, when he goes to the meat packing district.
2. What is the profession of the man in the couple who Evelyn introduces to Price during this initial scene of the book?
3. At the club, Bateman buys some _______________ and tries to find a stall for him and Evelyn to take it in.
4. Who is Luis Carruthers currently dating according to this section of the book?
5. Luis Carruthers discusses his latest trip to _______________ when he is meeting with Bateman at the office.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bateman reveal about his feelings toward Jean, who he has been seeing regularly?
2. What does the private detective already seem to believe about the disappearance of Paul Owen?
3. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who wants to make a date with him?
4. What does Bateman lecture a homeless man about on his way home from a black tie dinner?
5. What does Bateman give as an excuse as to why Evelyn cannot come over to his apartment?
6. How does Bateman ensnare the child when he decides to go to the zoo one day?
7. Why doesn't Bateman want to share a pizza with the others, even though one person suggests they all do so?
8. What does Bateman decide to do when he realizes he does not have plans for dinner that evening?
9. What are two of the subjects Bateman and his friends discuss when they are out at Harry's?
10. Why is Bateman worried when they arrive at Pastels at the start of this section of the book?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)