Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
(d) The escort.
2. What causes a man to believe that Bateman is flirting with him on the street as he heads to the store?
(a) He touches the man.
(b) He gives the other man his number.
(c) He admires the man's dog.
(d) He pinches his backside.
3. Why does Bateman go out to buy gifts for everyone instead of sending Jean to do it?
(a) He enjoys buying gifts.
(b) He wants to be alone.
(c) He needs a new victim.
(d) He wants to buy Jean something too.
4. Evelyn has hired ___________ to be the wait staff at her annual holiday party, which is disturbing and fascinating to Bateman.
(c) Circus performers.
5. What magazine does Bateman decide to read when he is at his desk when he comes into work late that day?
(b) Sports Illustrated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman listens as the women talk about settling down to _______________ when he is at dinner with them.
2. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
3. At the dinner at Evelyn's, ____________ remains hostile in her silence when not making unintelligent comments about politics.
4. Bateman lounges on Evelyn's bed with Price in the room and watches as she ______________________.
5. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are two of the subjects Bateman and his friends discuss when they are out at Harry's?
2. What does Bateman lecture a homeless man about on his way home from a black tie dinner?
3. Why does Bateman tell the girl he met at Nell's to go home after they have sex with each other?
4. What does Bateman experience when he is watching Bono in U2 for the first time when out with friends?
5. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who wants to make a date with him?
6. What does Bateman reveal about his feelings toward Jean, who he has been seeing regularly?
7. What does Bateman do with the body of Paul Owen after he murders him? Where does he put it?
8. What does Bateman use to kill the woman he picks up at a club during the first part of this section?
9. What does the private detective already seem to believe about the disappearance of Paul Owen?
10. How does Luis cause a scene when Bateman rejects him in the store?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)