|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Evelyn has hired ___________ to be the wait staff at her annual holiday party, which is disturbing and fascinating to Bateman.
(b) Circus performers.
2. What restaurant does Bateman end up taking Patricia to since the preferred restaurant did not have any tables?
3. What club do Patricia and Bateman decide to go to, though when they go, the place is nearly empty?
(d) Go Go.
4. When Bateman moves to a different seat, he feels like the lead singer, ______________, is staring at him and that the two of them make a soul connection.
(b) Whitney Houston.
(d) Phil Collins.
5. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who seems to want to set a date with him?
(a) Promises to call.
(b) Kills her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Pushes her away.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
2. Why does Bateman go out to buy gifts for everyone instead of sending Jean to do it?
3. What magazine does Bateman decide to read when he is at his desk when he comes into work late that day?
4. What does Bateman decide to order from McDonald's after murdering the two beings that he murders after the dinner?
5. Bateman brushes his teeth with ____________ different products, ____________ times, with ___________ different toothbrushes.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is disturbing to Bateman about the party which Evelyn throws for the Christmas holiday?
2. What is the problem at the dry cleaners at the start of this section of the book which causes Bateman to argue with the owners?
3. Why doesn't Bateman want to share a pizza with the others, even though one person suggests they all do so?
4. What happens when Paul Owen comes over to the table at Harry's to talk with Bateman and the other men?
5. What are two of the subjects Bateman and his friends discuss when they are out at Harry's?
6. What do Price and Bateman discover when they arrive at Evelyn's house after their taxi ride?
7. Why is Bateman worried when they arrive at Pastels at the start of this section of the book?
8. What does Bateman lecture a homeless man about on his way home from a black tie dinner?
9. What does Bateman feel he has embarrassed himself with in the course of the dinner conversation?
10. What does Bateman tell his co-worker during the lunch when they talk about the Bahamas, though his co-worker doesn't hear what Bateman said?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)