|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
(a) New Yorker.
2. An artist at the party believes that the ____________ is moving on his plate, making him a central focus of the dinner.
3. Bateman, over dinner, feels he embarrassed himself by expressing his opinion on America's ___________________.
(a) Stance on abortion.
(b) Foreign policies.
(c) War criminals.
(d) Murder rates.
4. For what holiday is Bateman buying presents for all those in his life?
(b) Valentine's Day.
(d) New Year.
5. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman reveal to Evelyn in reference to the whereabouts of Tim Price who is suddenly missing?
2. Bateman lounges on Evelyn's bed with Price in the room and watches as she ______________________.
3. Bateman compares his ______________ to the equipment that he has, trying to convince the man that his is superior.
4. In the middle of the conversation with his co-worker, Bateman admits he is bored with life and about how he wants to _____________.
5. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Price and Bateman realize about the drugs that they have received from the dealer?
2. Why doesn't Bateman want to share a pizza with the others, even though one person suggests they all do so?
3. What does Bateman feel he has embarrassed himself with in the course of the dinner conversation?
4. What are two of the subjects Bateman and his friends discuss when they are out at Harry's?
5. Why is the man who opens up the laundry from Bateman not surprised by what he finds in the bag?
6. Why doesn't Bateman just have someone else do his Christmas shopping for him as he knows Jean would?
7. What does Bateman tell his co-worker during the lunch when they talk about the Bahamas, though his co-worker doesn't hear what Bateman said?
8. Why does Bateman become angry with Evelyn during the course of his dinner with her?
9. Though Bateman apologizes about disliking the pizza at Pastels, what does McDermott insist about this pizza?
10. What happens when Paul Owen comes over to the table at Harry's to talk with Bateman and the other men?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)