|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman rushes _____________ out of the room when he realizes that his identity might be discovered.
2. ___________ teases a homeless man with money, but then refuses to give it to him at the start of the book.
(a) Patrick Bateman.
(b) No one.
(c) Tim Price.
(d) Evelyn Smith.
3. At the club, Bateman buys some _______________ and tries to find a stall for him and Evelyn to take it in.
4. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
5. As his co-worker is talking, Bateman thinks about the Patty Winters Show and the ___________ parade he saw on his way to work.
(a) Gay pride.
(d) Anti United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
2. What does Bateman end up buying at D'Agastino's that he doesn't actually need to buy?
3. What does not shock the dry cleaner when they pull out Bateman's laundry from its bag?
4. When Bateman talks with the two blondes in his apartment, it becomes clear they are confused by _________________.
5. Bateman tells the frightened woman that he cannot take her out because he has ____________ in his freezer.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the other couple that is in the apartment with Bateman, Price, and the two women?
2. What does Bateman do when he is cruising in the meat packing district after talking with Courtney?
3. What does Bateman tell his co-worker during the lunch when they talk about the Bahamas, though his co-worker doesn't hear what Bateman said?
4. What are two of the subjects Bateman and his friends discuss when they are out at Harry's?
5. What happens when Bateman decides to go to the store to pick up some groceries for a quiet night in?
6. What does Bateman find out about his date one night with Patricia, as indicated by several messages on his answering machine?
7. Why doesn't Bateman want to share a pizza with the others, even though one person suggests they all do so?
8. What is the health club routine Bateman follows when he goes out for his daily workout?
9. What happens when Paul Owen comes over to the table at Harry's to talk with Bateman and the other men?
10. What is disturbing to Bateman about the party which Evelyn throws for the Christmas holiday?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)