|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man from Bateman's office who mistakes him for Marcus Halberstam, a mistake Bateman does not correct?
(a) Paul Owen.
(b) Bill Owen.
(c) John Major.
(d) Tim Price.
2. What television show does Bateman then watch on his watch when he's in the office?
(b) Patty Winters Show.
(c) Sally Jessy.
(d) Wheel of Fortune.
3. What does Bateman reveal to Evelyn in reference to the whereabouts of Tim Price who is suddenly missing?
(a) He may be in rehab.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He killed him.
(d) He ran off with a younger women.
4. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
5. Who calls Bateman, upset that her neighbor was killed the night before?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman is worried they did not arrive at ________ early enough to get a good table, but it turns out their table is fine.
2. What magazine does Bateman decide to read when he is at his desk when he comes into work late that day?
3. What does Bateman convince the young prostitute to do while he is on the phone with the escort service?
4. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
5. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
Short Essay Questions
1. Though Bateman apologizes about disliking the pizza at Pastels, what does McDermott insist about this pizza?
2. What does Bateman decide to do after he is done killing the two women in his apartment?
3. What happens between Tim Price and the homeless man at the start of the novel?
4. What does Bateman find about his feelings toward Jean after he leaves her at her apartment building?
5. What does Bateman notice happening between Courtney and McDermott when he is out with the both of them?
6. Why does Bateman tell the girl he met at Nell's to go home after they have sex with each other?
7. What is the problem at the dry cleaners at the start of this section of the book which causes Bateman to argue with the owners?
8. What does Bateman experience when he is watching Bono in U2 for the first time when out with friends?
9. What happens when Bateman decides to go to the store to pick up some groceries for a quiet night in?
10. Why doesn't Bateman just have someone else do his Christmas shopping for him as he knows Jean would?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)