|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman rushes _____________ out of the room when he realizes that his identity might be discovered.
2. Luis Carruthers discusses his latest trip to _______________ when he is meeting with Bateman at the office.
3. What does Bateman's secretary remind him that he has to do while he is up and nursing a hangover after the restaurant?
(a) A business trip.
(b) Shopping for Christmas.
(c) Flowers for his mother.
(d) A meeting.
4. What does Bateman ask Jean to look out for as he wants to buy one when he can?
(a) Flat screen TV.
(b) Tanning bed.
(c) Digital phone.
5. Bateman picks out the _______________ looking girl on the street, young and blonde, when he goes to the meat packing district.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman goes to _______________ where he runs into Courtney and Luis before leaving to walk home on his own.
2. What club do Patricia and Bateman decide to go to, though when they go, the place is nearly empty?
3. What does Bateman end up buying at D'Agastino's that he doesn't actually need to buy?
4. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
5. When Bateman is done having sex with the two blondes, he decides to tie them up and _____________ them.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Bateman just have someone else do his Christmas shopping for him as he knows Jean would?
2. Why is the man who opens up the laundry from Bateman not surprised by what he finds in the bag?
3. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who wants to make a date with him?
4. What is disturbing to Bateman about the party which Evelyn throws for the Christmas holiday?
5. What is the health club routine Bateman follows when he goes out for his daily workout?
6. Why does Bateman rush himself out of the party that Evelyn throws, asking her to come with him?
7. What does Bateman think about his secretary, Jean, as he indicates in the narrative?
8. What does Bateman do when he is cruising in the meat packing district after talking with Courtney?
9. What are two of the subjects Bateman and his friends discuss when they are out at Harry's?
10. What do Price and Bateman discover when they arrive at Evelyn's house after their taxi ride?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)