|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McDermott tries to talk everyone into sharing a ______________, though Bateman refuses to do so, causing a rift between them.
(b) Oyster dish.
(d) Fish platter.
2. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
(a) The escort.
3. McDermott insists to Bateman that his idol, __________________, loves the pizza at Pastels, even though Bateman does not.
(a) Tom Cruise.
(b) Donald Trump.
(c) Phil Collins.
(d) John Hughes.
4. What does Bateman's date seem to want to do during their date, though he dislikes this activity?
(a) Go to a concert.
(b) Go out to eat.
(c) Go to an art show.
(d) Go to a movie.
5. At what club do Bateman and his friends meet, eventually discussing serial killers together?
(b) Yacht Club.
(c) Yale Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What television show does Bateman then watch on his watch when he's in the office?
2. Bateman is worried they did not arrive at ________ early enough to get a good table, but it turns out their table is fine.
3. Bateman goes cruising the meat packing district in a ___________ to find women to have sex with.
4. What do Bateman and Courtney argue about when they go back to Courtney's apartment to have sex?
5. Who is the one that hates the restaurant and is in a bad mood when they arrive at the building and then sit down?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Bateman just have someone else do his Christmas shopping for him as he knows Jean would?
2. What are two of the subjects Bateman and his friends discuss when they are out at Harry's?
3. What does Bateman tell his co-worker during the lunch when they talk about the Bahamas, though his co-worker doesn't hear what Bateman said?
4. Why doesn't Bateman want to share a pizza with the others, even though one person suggests they all do so?
5. What is the problem at the dry cleaners at the start of this section of the book which causes Bateman to argue with the owners?
6. What do Price and Bateman discover when they arrive at Evelyn's house after their taxi ride?
7. What do Bateman and Evelyn find when they go into the bathroom in order to do the drugs they bought?
8. What does Bateman experience when he is watching Bono in U2 for the first time when out with friends?
9. What happens when Paul Owen comes over to the table at Harry's to talk with Bateman and the other men?
10. Why is the man who opens up the laundry from Bateman not surprised by what he finds in the bag?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)