|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman has dinner with _________ and her friends at a place called Deck Chairs one evening in this section of the book.
2. What does Bateman decide that he needs to get before he can settle in for an evening at home?
(a) His laundry.
(b) New sheets.
3. What does Bateman's date seem to want to do during their date, though he dislikes this activity?
(a) Go to an art show.
(b) Go to a concert.
(c) Go out to eat.
(d) Go to a movie.
4. Bateman is worried they did not arrive at ________ early enough to get a good table, but it turns out their table is fine.
5. Who calls Bateman, upset that her neighbor was killed the night before?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bateman moves to a different seat, he feels like the lead singer, ______________, is staring at him and that the two of them make a soul connection.
2. What magazine does Bateman decide to read when he is at his desk when he comes into work late that day?
3. When Bateman is done having sex with the two blondes, he decides to tie them up and _____________ them.
4. Bateman goes to lunch with a co-worker who just returned from _____________ and talks about the commercial advantages of vacationing there.
5. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who seems to want to set a date with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Bateman just have someone else do his Christmas shopping for him as he knows Jean would?
2. What is the problem at the dry cleaners at the start of this section of the book which causes Bateman to argue with the owners?
3. What does Bateman do when he is cruising in the meat packing district after talking with Courtney?
4. Why doesn't Bateman want to share a pizza with the others, even though one person suggests they all do so?
5. Why is Bateman worried when they arrive at Pastels at the start of this section of the book?
6. What is disturbing to Bateman about the party which Evelyn throws for the Christmas holiday?
7. When Evelyn asks whether Bateman has seen Tim Price, what does Bateman reveal that he knows about Price?
8. What happens when Bateman decides to go to the store to pick up some groceries for a quiet night in?
9. What are two of the subjects Bateman and his friends discuss when they are out at Harry's?
10. What does Bateman lecture a homeless man about on his way home from a black tie dinner?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)