|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one that hates the restaurant and is in a bad mood when they arrive at the building and then sit down?
2. Bateman ends up wandering into a Kosher restaurant to order a _____________ that is not on the menu.
(c) Milk shake.
3. What does Bateman decide that he needs to get before he can settle in for an evening at home?
(a) His laundry.
(c) New sheets.
4. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
(a) Tom Cruise.
(b) John Hughes.
(c) Tom Arnold.
(d) Tom Skerritt.
5. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bateman want to sit next to at the concert, but someone else keeps trying to talk to him?
2. Evelyn begins to talk about how great their _________ would be while Bateman becomes angry as he's never talked about marrying Evelyn.
3. Bateman humiliates the manicurist for ________________ when he's at he salon.
4. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
5. Evelyn has hired ___________ to be the wait staff at her annual holiday party, which is disturbing and fascinating to Bateman.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bateman realize about Evelyn and Price as she is brushing her hair and Price is talking to her?
2. What do Bateman and Evelyn find when they go into the bathroom in order to do the drugs they bought?
3. What do Price and Bateman discover when they arrive at Evelyn's house after their taxi ride?
4. What does the artist feel about the sushi that is being served at the dinner Bateman is attending at the start of the novel?
5. Why doesn't Bateman want to share a pizza with the others, even though one person suggests they all do so?
6. Though Bateman apologizes about disliking the pizza at Pastels, what does McDermott insist about this pizza?
7. What does Bateman find out about his date one night with Patricia, as indicated by several messages on his answering machine?
8. What does Bateman give as an excuse as to why Evelyn cannot come over to his apartment?
9. What is disturbing to Bateman about the party which Evelyn throws for the Christmas holiday?
10. Why does Bateman become angry with Evelyn during the course of his dinner with her?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)