|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
(a) Impress anyone.
(c) Have sex.
2. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
(a) A long kiss.
(b) A rose.
(c) An awkward handshake.
(d) A knife in the back.
3. Who does Bateman have lunch with, though he is terribly nervous and awkward in spite of the person being patient with him?
4. What does Bateman try to use in order to escape from the police during his killing spree?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) Someone's car.
(c) A bus.
(d) A taxi.
5. Who calls and yells at Bateman for forgetting a dinner date which was planned in advance?
6. What does Bateman fail to order when he goes out with McDermott to Smith & Wollensky?
(b) Wheat toast.
(c) Orange juice.
(d) Hash browns.
7. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
(a) The real estate woman.
(b) The doorman.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The cleaning lady.
8. What is the surprise that Bateman has actually disguised for Evelyn to eat as a sort of prank?
(b) Urinal cake.
(d) Piece of raw fish.
9. Who ended up falling asleep at Nell's, because of how boring the scene was?
10. Where does Bateman's dinner partner want to go, though Bateman realizes he will be unable to secure reservations there?
11. Bateman spends the rest of his summer going from one ______________ to another to pass the time.
(a) Beach house.
12. Who does Bateman suggest will be a powerhouse and a great star someday, according to his personal opinion?
(a) Whitney Houston.
(d) Cyndi Lauper.
13. Bateman is in ____________ looking for a birthday present for his brother when he runs into Luis Carruthers.
(a) Paul Smith.
14. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
(a) Duffel bag.
(c) Sleeping bag.
(d) File cabinet.
15. Evelyn and Batemen are restless on vacation, missing the _____________ of the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luis tells Bateman that he is moving to _______________ because he loves Bateman too much that he can not stand seeing him at work every day.
2. Where does Bateman spend a few weeks along with Evelyn at Tim Price's home?
3. What happens during the lunch between Paul Owen and Patrick Bateman?
4. How does Bateman manage to capture the large rat that he finds in his apartment?
5. Who comes over to Luis and Bateman to help distract Luis long enough for Bateman to escape?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)