|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to go get drugs in order to liven things up at Nell's since things are pretty dull for the group?
2. Who does Bateman run into after he and his friends leave Nell's that night?
3. Where does Bateman look in order to try to fake a reservation at Dorsia when he takes his date there?
(a) Reservation book.
(b) Bank account.
(c) Gossip magazine.
(d) Society page.
4. What does Bateman try to use in order to escape from the police during his killing spree?
(a) Someone's car.
(b) A taxi.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A bus.
5. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
(a) The doorman.
(b) The real estate woman.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The cleaning lady.
6. How does Bateman end up killing the child when they are at the location from #134?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Throws him in with the lions.
(c) Strangles him.
(d) Slits his throat.
7. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
(a) A new lock.
(b) A new address.
(c) A new tenant.
(d) A doorman.
8. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
(a) His mother.
9. When Bateman sees a man playing a __________ outside of the club, he goes up to him and shoots him in the head.
10. Jean has a _____________ effect on Bateman, but Bateman isn't sure he wants that sort of effect in his life.
11. Once Owen is dead, Bateman decides to make Owen's apartment look as though he decided to go to _______________ for a bit.
(c) The Bahamas.
(d) The Hamptons.
12. What does Bateman use to pay for the meal, which makes him feel like he might be better than his dinner partner?
(a) Gold Card.
(b) Nothing - he never has to pay.
(d) Platinum American Express.
13. How does Bateman get the child to come with him when they are at the answer to #134?
(a) A warning about his mother.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A piece of candy.
(d) A cookie.
14. Who does Bateman have lunch with, though he is terribly nervous and awkward in spite of the person being patient with him?
15. Bateman watches an episode of the Patty Winters Show where she reads letters _____________ wrote to his fiancee.
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Jeffrey Dahmer.
(c) Charles Manson.
(d) Billy Reed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
2. What happens during the lunch between Paul Owen and Patrick Bateman?
3. What shocks Bateman about the condition of Owen's apartment when he arrives there?
4. Who happens to witness the shooting of the musician though Bateman didn't see him there before shooting?
5. Who is Courtney planning on marrying soon, according to the narrative in the text?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)