|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
(a) The real estate woman.
(b) The cleaning lady.
(c) The doorman.
(d) The police officer.
2. During the phone call about dinner, both Evelyn and ____________ call Bateman to make plans that night.
3. What happens when McDermott comes back to the group at Nell's, adding to Bateman's frustration?
(a) He comes back with another woman.
(b) He comes back with Luis.
(c) He doesn't have any drugs.
(d) He comes back completely wasted.
4. Where does Bateman go even though he has left the bodies of the two women alone in this apartment?
5. What shocks Bateman about the condition of Owen's apartment when he arrives there?
(a) It's infested with fleas.
(b) It's perfectly clean.
(c) It is condemned.
(d) It's still dirty.
6. What does Bateman do with the girl he picks up at the club? Ties her up and uses the _______________ to kill her.
(b) Trapped rat.
(c) Crow bar.
(d) Nail gun.
7. Evelyn and Batemen are restless on vacation, missing the _____________ of the city.
8. What does Bateman end up smearing all over the walls of his apartment in frustration with his experiment?
(a) The girl's meat.
(b) The oil.
(d) A dead rat.
9. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
10. What does Bateman try to use in order to escape from the police during his killing spree?
(a) A taxi.
(b) A bus.
(c) Someone's car.
(d) A motorcycle.
11. Bateman has decided to give a special ____________ for Evelyn while they are out at dinner at a new restaurant.
12. When Bateman sees a man playing a __________ outside of the club, he goes up to him and shoots him in the head.
13. ____________ seems to have forgiven Bateman for his relationship with Jean when they are out at dinner together.
14. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
(a) His office.
(b) Hell's Kitchen.
(c) Owen's place.
(d) His apartment.
15. Bateman is in bed with ____________ and it seems their relationship is beginning to end.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bateman look in order to try to fake a reservation at Dorsia when he takes his date there?
2. Who happens to witness the shooting of the musician though Bateman didn't see him there before shooting?
3. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
4. At the same time, Bateman can see himself ______________ with the woman who loves him, even though he says he doesn't love her.
5. What happens during the lunch between Paul Owen and Patrick Bateman?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)