|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bateman spend a few weeks along with Evelyn at Tim Price's home?
2. Who does Bateman run into after he and his friends leave Nell's that night?
3. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
(a) His boss.
(b) Private investigator.
4. Where does Bateman look in order to try to fake a reservation at Dorsia when he takes his date there?
(a) Gossip magazine.
(b) Bank account.
(c) Reservation book.
(d) Society page.
5. How does Jean react when it's clear that Bateman does not have a reservation for the first restaurant?
(a) She takes charge.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She finds it amusing.
(d) She leaves.
6. What does Bateman encourage the two women he invites over to his apartment to do?
(a) Kill each other.
(b) Leave before he kills them.
(c) Have sex with each other.
(d) Watch a movie.
7. Once Owen is dead, Bateman decides to make Owen's apartment look as though he decided to go to _______________ for a bit.
(b) The Bahamas.
(c) The Hamptons.
8. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
(a) A knife in the back.
(b) A rose.
(c) An awkward handshake.
(d) A long kiss.
9. Why did the rat that Bateman kept in a cage die?
(a) It was hit with a whip.
(b) It was starved.
(c) It was drowned.
(d) It was doused in acid.
10. How does Bateman end up killing the child when they are at the location from #134?
(a) Throws him in with the lions.
(b) Slits his throat.
(c) Strangles him.
(d) Shoots him.
11. Who is the 1980s band that Bateman discusses in detail after the scene with the police officers and the escape?
(b) Huey Lewis and the News.
(d) Whitney Houston.
12. Where does Bateman then leave his next two victims without bothering to clean up his mess?
(a) His home.
(b) A car.
(c) Paul Owen's house.
(d) The street.
13. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
14. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
(d) His mother.
15. Bateman is looking at the rat he killed while talking to _____________ and Hamlin about where they want to eat dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman is not close to _____________ and he would not normally have dinner with him.
2. Evelyn and Batemen are restless on vacation, missing the _____________ of the city.
3. The taxi driver that recognizes Bateman from the other night takes him under a bridge and ______________.
4. Who does Bateman suggest will be a powerhouse and a great star someday, according to his personal opinion?
5. What happens when Jean and Bateman are found to not have a reservation at the restaurant?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)