|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens during the lunch between Paul Owen and Patrick Bateman?
(a) Bateman gets very drunk.
(b) Paul gets very drunk.
(c) The food is undercooked.
(d) The men have sex.
2. Where does Bateman then leave his next two victims without bothering to clean up his mess?
(a) His home.
(b) Paul Owen's house.
(c) A car.
(d) The street.
3. During the phone call about dinner, both Evelyn and ____________ call Bateman to make plans that night.
4. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
(a) A long kiss.
(b) An awkward handshake.
(c) A knife in the back.
(d) A rose.
5. ____________ seems to have forgiven Bateman for his relationship with Jean when they are out at dinner together.
6. What does Bateman use to pay for the meal, which makes him feel like he might be better than his dinner partner?
(b) Nothing - he never has to pay.
(c) Gold Card.
(d) Platinum American Express.
7. What does Bateman take to the gym with the intention of killing everyone in the place?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A knive.
(c) A gun.
(d) A can of poison gas.
8. The serial killer in his letters talks about being able to feel the _______ of one of the victim's relatives staring at him.
9. How does Bateman manage to capture the large rat that he finds in his apartment?
(a) His bare hands.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) A trap.
(d) A box.
10. Once Bateman is home, he tries to _______________ the girl from the club, but it doesn't work as well as he would have liked.
(c) Have sex with.
(d) Cook and eat.
11. Who does Bateman run into after he and his friends leave Nell's that night?
12. Bateman spends the rest of his summer going from one ______________ to another to pass the time.
(c) Beach house.
13. Bateman denies having feelings for ___________ even though she admits her love freely.
14. Bateman notices there is a mild flirtation going on between Courtney and ______________, but it does not upset him.
15. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
(a) A new lock.
(b) A new address.
(c) A doorman.
(d) A new tenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bateman traveling to when he drops Jeanette off at the location as referenced in #176?
2. What does Bateman use in order to keep Luis away from him so that he can go home without incident?
3. What does Bateman try to use in order to escape from the police during his killing spree?
4. Who is NOT one of the people who goes to Nell's at the start of this section of the book?
5. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)