|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bateman manage to capture the large rat that he finds in his apartment?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) A box.
(c) His bare hands.
(d) A trap.
2. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
(a) His apartment.
(b) Hell's Kitchen.
(c) His office.
(d) Owen's place.
3. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
(b) His mother.
4. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
(a) A new address.
(b) A doorman.
(c) A new lock.
(d) A new tenant.
5. Bateman denies having feelings for ___________ even though she admits her love freely.
6. Bateman is looking at the rat he killed while talking to _____________ and Hamlin about where they want to eat dinner.
7. What is the surprise that Bateman has actually disguised for Evelyn to eat as a sort of prank?
(a) Urinal cake.
(c) Piece of raw fish.
8. Who happens to witness the shooting of the musician though Bateman didn't see him there before shooting?
(b) Tim Price.
(c) The private investigator.
(d) A police officer.
9. Jean has a _____________ effect on Bateman, but Bateman isn't sure he wants that sort of effect in his life.
10. Who calls and yells at Bateman for forgetting a dinner date which was planned in advance?
11. The serial killer in his letters talks about being able to feel the _______ of one of the victim's relatives staring at him.
12. When Bateman sees a man playing a __________ outside of the club, he goes up to him and shoots him in the head.
13. When Bateman finds himself without plans for dinner, who does he decide to ask to go out with him?
14. Who is Courtney planning on marrying soon, according to the narrative in the text?
15. Who ended up falling asleep at Nell's, because of how boring the scene was?
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ seems to have forgiven Bateman for his relationship with Jean when they are out at dinner together.
2. Where is Bateman traveling to when he drops Jeanette off at the location as referenced in #176?
3. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
4. How does Bateman end up killing the child when they are at the location from #134?
5. Bateman ends up killing the two girls at the start of the section with knives and the _______________.
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)