Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Courtney planning on marrying soon, according to the narrative in the text?
2. Why did the prostitute from the meat packing district agree to go back with Bateman, even after the last time's events?
(a) She is bored.
(b) She loves Bateman.
(c) More money and promise for less pain.
(d) She didn't. She was forced.
3. Bateman has decided to give a special ____________ for Evelyn while they are out at dinner at a new restaurant.
4. Where does Bateman go even though he has left the bodies of the two women alone in this apartment?
5. What happens when Bateman arrives at his office building? What does he realize?
(a) He doesn't want to live.
(b) It's locked up.
(c) He's lost his gun.
(d) It's the wrong building.
6. At the same time, Bateman can see himself ______________ with the woman who loves him, even though he says he doesn't love her.
(c) Settling down.
(d) Having children.
7. What happens when McDermott comes back to the group at Nell's, adding to Bateman's frustration?
(a) He comes back with another woman.
(b) He comes back with Luis.
(c) He comes back completely wasted.
(d) He doesn't have any drugs.
8. What does Bateman end up smearing all over the walls of his apartment in frustration with his experiment?
(a) The oil.
(b) A dead rat.
(c) The girl's meat.
9. Why did the rat that Bateman kept in a cage die?
(a) It was doused in acid.
(b) It was starved.
(c) It was drowned.
(d) It was hit with a whip.
10. Evelyn and Batemen are restless on vacation, missing the _____________ of the city.
11. A few days before Christmas, Bateman takes Jeanette for ________________ on his way to the airport.
(a) A visit with his mother.
(b) An abortion.
(c) Spa appointment.
(d) A job interview.
12. Where is Bateman traveling to when he drops Jeanette off at the location as referenced in #176?
13. How does Bateman end up killing Paul Owen, after revealing his true identity to him?
(a) A rat.
(b) A chopstick.
(c) A chainsaw.
(d) An ax.
14. How does Bateman end up killing the child when they are at the location from #134?
(a) Strangles him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Throws him in with the lions.
(d) Slits his throat.
15. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman do when the mom finds her child? Bateman pretends to be a ______________ and ensures the child dies.
2. How does Jean react when it's clear that Bateman does not have a reservation for the first restaurant?
3. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
4. What does Bateman use in order to keep Luis away from him so that he can go home without incident?
5. Once Bateman is home, he tries to _______________ the girl from the club, but it doesn't work as well as he would have liked.
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)