|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman share with Jean that he really hasn't shared with anyone else in his life?
(a) His real name.
(b) His family history.
(c) His knowledge of trivia.
(d) His urges to kill.
2. Bateman has decided to give a special ____________ for Evelyn while they are out at dinner at a new restaurant.
3. What does Bateman use to pay for the meal, which makes him feel like he might be better than his dinner partner?
(a) Platinum American Express.
(b) Nothing - he never has to pay.
(c) Gold Card.
4. What does Bateman try to use in order to escape from the police during his killing spree?
(a) A taxi.
(b) A bus.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) Someone's car.
5. How does Bateman get the child to come with him when they are at the answer to #134?
(a) A cookie.
(b) A warning about his mother.
(c) A piece of candy.
(d) A puppy.
6. What does Bateman encourage the two women he invites over to his apartment to do?
(a) Watch a movie.
(b) Kill each other.
(c) Have sex with each other.
(d) Leave before he kills them.
7. A few days before Christmas, Bateman takes Jeanette for ________________ on his way to the airport.
(a) Spa appointment.
(b) A job interview.
(c) An abortion.
(d) A visit with his mother.
8. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
9. Jean has a _____________ effect on Bateman, but Bateman isn't sure he wants that sort of effect in his life.
10. Bateman ends up killing the two girls at the start of the section with knives and the _______________.
(d) Nail gun.
11. Once Owen is dead, Bateman decides to make Owen's apartment look as though he decided to go to _______________ for a bit.
(c) The Bahamas.
(d) The Hamptons.
12. What does Luis do when Bateman tries to make him get away from him?
(a) Wraps himself around Bateman's leg.
(b) Hits Bateman.
(d) Breaks a pane of glass.
13. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
(a) The doorman.
(b) The real estate woman.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The cleaning lady.
14. Why did the rat that Bateman kept in a cage die?
(a) It was doused in acid.
(b) It was hit with a whip.
(c) It was drowned.
(d) It was starved.
15. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
(a) An awkward handshake.
(b) A rose.
(c) A knife in the back.
(d) A long kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
2. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
3. Bateman is not close to _____________ and he would not normally have dinner with him.
4. Why doesn't Bateman end up eating the girl that he met and then killed at the club?
5. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)