|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Evelyn and Batemen are restless on vacation, missing the _____________ of the city.
2. Where does Bateman then leave his next two victims without bothering to clean up his mess?
(a) The street.
(b) Paul Owen's house.
(c) His home.
(d) A car.
3. Who happens to witness the shooting of the musician though Bateman didn't see him there before shooting?
(a) Tim Price.
(b) The private investigator.
(d) A police officer.
4. What does Bateman do when the mom finds her child? Bateman pretends to be a ______________ and ensures the child dies.
(a) Police officier.
5. How does Jean react when it's clear that Bateman does not have a reservation for the first restaurant?
(a) She leaves.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She finds it amusing.
(d) She takes charge.
6. Bateman denies having feelings for ___________ even though she admits her love freely.
7. What happens when Bateman arrives at his office building? What does he realize?
(a) It's locked up.
(b) He doesn't want to live.
(c) It's the wrong building.
(d) He's lost his gun.
8. When Bateman finds himself without plans for dinner, who does he decide to ask to go out with him?
9. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
(c) His boss.
(d) Private investigator.
10. How does Bateman manage to capture the large rat that he finds in his apartment?
(a) A box.
(b) A trap.
(c) His bare hands.
(d) He doesn't.
11. Finally at dinner, Bateman tells Evelyn that their relationship ______________ and he no longer wants to see her.
(a) Is meaningless.
(b) Isn't fun anymore.
(c) Is over.
(d) Was always fake.
12. What happens during the lunch between Paul Owen and Patrick Bateman?
(a) The men have sex.
(b) Paul gets very drunk.
(c) The food is undercooked.
(d) Bateman gets very drunk.
13. Bateman decides against the gym killing spree because the ________ and the murder the night before has sated his urge to kill.
(d) Urinal cake.
14. ____________ seems to have forgiven Bateman for his relationship with Jean when they are out at dinner together.
15. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
(a) A knife in the back.
(b) A rose.
(c) An awkward handshake.
(d) A long kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Courtney planning on marrying soon, according to the narrative in the text?
2. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
3. What happens when Jean and Bateman are found to not have a reservation at the restaurant?
4. Bateman ends up killing the two girls at the start of the section with knives and the _______________.
5. Bateman is in bed with ____________ and it seems their relationship is beginning to end.
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)