|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bateman kill before he runs off to the right building for his escape route?
(a) A homeless woman.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A dog.
(d) Security guard.
2. Who does Bateman run into after he and his friends leave Nell's that night?
3. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
(a) Impress anyone.
(c) Have sex.
4. Who happens to witness the shooting of the musician though Bateman didn't see him there before shooting?
(b) The private investigator.
(c) Tim Price.
(d) A police officer.
5. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
(a) The cleaning lady.
(b) The real estate woman.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The doorman.
6. What shocks Bateman about the condition of Owen's apartment when he arrives there?
(a) It's infested with fleas.
(b) It's perfectly clean.
(c) It's still dirty.
(d) It is condemned.
7. What does Bateman do with the girl he picks up at the club? Ties her up and uses the _______________ to kill her.
(a) Nail gun.
(c) Trapped rat.
(d) Crow bar.
8. Bateman watches an episode of the Patty Winters Show where she reads letters _____________ wrote to his fiancee.
(a) Jeffrey Dahmer.
(b) Charles Manson.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Billy Reed.
9. What leaves Bateman feeling bored when he is hanging out at Nell's with some of his friends?
(a) The drugs.
(b) The stupid girls who came along.
(c) The music.
(d) The food.
10. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
11. Who does Bateman suggest will be a powerhouse and a great star someday, according to his personal opinion?
(a) Cyndi Lauper.
(c) Whitney Houston.
12. What happens when Jean and Bateman are found to not have a reservation at the restaurant?
(a) They are banned for life.
(b) They are allowed to stay.
(c) They are forced to leave.
(d) They have to switch tables.
13. What does Bateman share with Jean that he really hasn't shared with anyone else in his life?
(a) His knowledge of trivia.
(b) His urges to kill.
(c) His real name.
(d) His family history.
14. How many children has Bateman had to have aborted, according to his own confession?
15. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
(a) Private investigator.
(c) His boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bateman traveling to when he drops Jeanette off at the location as referenced in #176?
2. Where does Bateman go even though he has left the bodies of the two women alone in this apartment?
3. What does Bateman fail to order when he goes out with McDermott to Smith & Wollensky?
4. What does Bateman use in order to keep Luis away from him so that he can go home without incident?
5. Who ended up falling asleep at Nell's, because of how boring the scene was?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)