|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
2. Bateman is in bed with ____________ and it seems their relationship is beginning to end.
3. Who is Courtney planning on marrying soon, according to the narrative in the text?
4. Who happens to witness the shooting of the musician though Bateman didn't see him there before shooting?
(b) A police officer.
(c) Tim Price.
(d) The private investigator.
5. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
(b) File cabinet.
(c) Sleeping bag.
(d) Duffel bag.
6. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
(c) His mother.
7. What does Bateman dump over the body of Paul Owen in order to speed up the decomposition process?
(a) Kitty litter.
8. Why did the prostitute from the meat packing district agree to go back with Bateman, even after the last time's events?
(a) She is bored.
(b) She didn't. She was forced.
(c) More money and promise for less pain.
(d) She loves Bateman.
9. Where does Bateman spend a few weeks along with Evelyn at Tim Price's home?
10. Where does Bateman's dinner partner want to go, though Bateman realizes he will be unable to secure reservations there?
11. Who is NOT one of the people who goes to Nell's at the start of this section of the book?
(b) Patrick Bateman.
(c) Paul Owen.
(d) Alex Taylor.
12. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
(a) A knife in the back.
(b) A long kiss.
(c) An awkward handshake.
(d) A rose.
13. During the phone call about dinner, both Evelyn and ____________ call Bateman to make plans that night.
14. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
(a) A doorman.
(b) A new lock.
(c) A new tenant.
(d) A new address.
15. Bateman denies having feelings for ___________ even though she admits her love freely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman spends the rest of his summer going from one ______________ to another to pass the time.
2. How does Bateman end up killing the child when they are at the location from #134?
3. When Bateman finds himself without plans for dinner, who does he decide to ask to go out with him?
4. When Bateman sees a man playing a __________ outside of the club, he goes up to him and shoots him in the head.
5. How many children has Bateman had to have aborted, according to his own confession?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)