|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bateman then leave his next two victims without bothering to clean up his mess?
(a) Paul Owen's house.
(b) His home.
(c) The street.
(d) A car.
2. What does Bateman do with the girl he picks up at the club? Ties her up and uses the _______________ to kill her.
(a) Crow bar.
(b) Nail gun.
(d) Trapped rat.
3. Bateman spends the rest of his summer going from one ______________ to another to pass the time.
(d) Beach house.
4. What does Bateman accept the delivery of when he also notices that he has a rat in his bathroom?
(a) A new couch.
(b) New CDs.
(c) A group of new electronics.
(d) A chest of drawers.
5. What does Bateman encourage the two women he invites over to his apartment to do?
(a) Kill each other.
(b) Have sex with each other.
(c) Watch a movie.
(d) Leave before he kills them.
6. The serial killer in his letters talks about being able to feel the _______ of one of the victim's relatives staring at him.
7. Who does Bateman run into after he and his friends leave Nell's that night?
8. Who comes over to Luis and Bateman to help distract Luis long enough for Bateman to escape?
(a) Tim Price.
9. Who is NOT one of the people who goes to Nell's at the start of this section of the book?
(b) Patrick Bateman.
(c) Alex Taylor.
(d) Paul Owen.
10. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
11. Who does Bateman have lunch with, though he is terribly nervous and awkward in spite of the person being patient with him?
12. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
(a) Owen's place.
(b) His apartment.
(c) His office.
(d) Hell's Kitchen.
13. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
14. What does Bateman try to use in order to escape from the police during his killing spree?
(a) A bus.
(b) A taxi.
(c) Someone's car.
(d) A motorcycle.
15. Bateman has decided to give a special ____________ for Evelyn while they are out at dinner at a new restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman decides against the gym killing spree because the ________ and the murder the night before has sated his urge to kill.
2. Where does Bateman spend a few weeks along with Evelyn at Tim Price's home?
3. Why did the rat that Bateman kept in a cage die?
4. Who is the 1980s band that Bateman discusses in detail after the scene with the police officers and the escape?
5. How does Bateman manage to capture the large rat that he finds in his apartment?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)