|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman share with Jean that he really hasn't shared with anyone else in his life?
(a) His family history.
(b) His urges to kill.
(c) His knowledge of trivia.
(d) His real name.
2. Who ended up falling asleep at Nell's, because of how boring the scene was?
3. What happens when Bateman arrives at his office building? What does he realize?
(a) He doesn't want to live.
(b) It's locked up.
(c) He's lost his gun.
(d) It's the wrong building.
4. Who calls and yells at Bateman for forgetting a dinner date which was planned in advance?
5. Bateman ends up killing the two girls at the start of the section with knives and the _______________.
(a) Nail gun.
6. What does Bateman encourage the two women he invites over to his apartment to do?
(a) Leave before he kills them.
(b) Watch a movie.
(c) Kill each other.
(d) Have sex with each other.
7. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
8. Once Owen is dead, Bateman decides to make Owen's apartment look as though he decided to go to _______________ for a bit.
(b) The Hamptons.
(c) The Bahamas.
9. What happens when Jean and Bateman are found to not have a reservation at the restaurant?
(a) They have to switch tables.
(b) They are allowed to stay.
(c) They are banned for life.
(d) They are forced to leave.
10. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
(a) His mother.
11. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
(a) A long kiss.
(b) A knife in the back.
(c) A rose.
(d) An awkward handshake.
12. When Bateman finds himself without plans for dinner, who does he decide to ask to go out with him?
13. Finally at dinner, Bateman tells Evelyn that their relationship ______________ and he no longer wants to see her.
(a) Is over.
(b) Was always fake.
(c) Isn't fun anymore.
(d) Is meaningless.
14. Where does Bateman look in order to try to fake a reservation at Dorsia when he takes his date there?
(a) Reservation book.
(b) Bank account.
(c) Society page.
(d) Gossip magazine.
15. The taxi driver that recognizes Bateman from the other night takes him under a bridge and ______________.
(a) Mugs him.
(b) Drowns him in the river.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Kills them both.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tim Price reappears, seemingly the same except there is a ______________ that Bateman tries to ignore.
2. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
3. Bateman notices there is a mild flirtation going on between Courtney and ______________, but it does not upset him.
4. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
5. What happens during the lunch between Paul Owen and Patrick Bateman?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)