Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A few days before Christmas, Bateman takes Jeanette for ________________ on his way to the airport.
(a) An abortion.
(b) Spa appointment.
(c) A job interview.
(d) A visit with his mother.
2. Who is Courtney planning on marrying soon, according to the narrative in the text?
3. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
(a) A new address.
(b) A new tenant.
(c) A doorman.
(d) A new lock.
4. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
(a) The cleaning lady.
(b) The police officer.
(c) The real estate woman.
(d) The doorman.
5. Where does Bateman spend a few weeks along with Evelyn at Tim Price's home?
6. Bateman tells the women to meet him at _______________________ where they run into each other.
(a) His apartment building.
(b) The zoo.
(c) The same restaurant.
(d) Different restaurants.
7. Bateman is not close to _____________ and he would not normally have dinner with him.
(a) His boss.
(b) His brother.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) His priest.
8. What does Bateman use to pay for the meal, which makes him feel like he might be better than his dinner partner?
(b) Gold Card.
(c) Platinum American Express.
(d) Nothing - he never has to pay.
9. What does Bateman dump over the body of Paul Owen in order to speed up the decomposition process?
(d) Kitty litter.
10. What happens when McDermott comes back to the group at Nell's, adding to Bateman's frustration?
(a) He comes back with Luis.
(b) He comes back with another woman.
(c) He doesn't have any drugs.
(d) He comes back completely wasted.
11. How does Bateman manage to capture the large rat that he finds in his apartment?
(a) A trap.
(b) A box.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) His bare hands.
12. Who comes over to Luis and Bateman to help distract Luis long enough for Bateman to escape?
(a) Tim Price.
13. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
(a) Private investigator.
(c) His boss.
14. Who decides to go get drugs in order to liven things up at Nell's since things are pretty dull for the group?
15. What does Bateman accept the delivery of when he also notices that he has a rat in his bathroom?
(a) New CDs.
(b) A group of new electronics.
(c) A chest of drawers.
(d) A new couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
2. What is the surprise that Bateman has actually disguised for Evelyn to eat as a sort of prank?
3. What leaves Bateman feeling bored when he is hanging out at Nell's with some of his friends?
4. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
5. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)