|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jean react when it's clear that Bateman does not have a reservation for the first restaurant?
(a) She leaves.
(b) She finds it amusing.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She takes charge.
2. Once Bateman is home, he tries to _______________ the girl from the club, but it doesn't work as well as he would have liked.
(b) Cook and eat.
(c) Have sex with.
3. What happens during the lunch between Paul Owen and Patrick Bateman?
(a) The food is undercooked.
(b) Bateman gets very drunk.
(c) Paul gets very drunk.
(d) The men have sex.
4. What does Bateman share with Jean that he really hasn't shared with anyone else in his life?
(a) His urges to kill.
(b) His family history.
(c) His knowledge of trivia.
(d) His real name.
5. Bateman has decided to give a special ____________ for Evelyn while they are out at dinner at a new restaurant.
6. Bateman notices there is a mild flirtation going on between Courtney and ______________, but it does not upset him.
7. When Bateman sees a man playing a __________ outside of the club, he goes up to him and shoots him in the head.
8. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
(a) A waitress remembered his sick side.
(b) Not enough money.
(c) Not a celebrity.
(d) Short notice.
9. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
(a) Duffel bag.
(b) Sleeping bag.
(d) File cabinet.
10. The serial killer in his letters talks about being able to feel the _______ of one of the victim's relatives staring at him.
11. How does Bateman manage to capture the large rat that he finds in his apartment?
(a) A trap.
(b) A box.
(c) His bare hands.
(d) He doesn't.
12. The private investigator has already decided that Paul Owen has ____________ and will reappear when he is ready.
(a) Gone on vacation.
(b) Left town.
(d) Been killed
13. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
(d) His mother.
14. How does Bateman get the child to come with him when they are at the answer to #134?
(a) A warning about his mother.
(b) A piece of candy.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A cookie.
15. Why did the rat that Bateman kept in a cage die?
(a) It was drowned.
(b) It was doused in acid.
(c) It was hit with a whip.
(d) It was starved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bateman arrives at his office building? What does he realize?
2. Bateman tells the women to meet him at _______________________ where they run into each other.
3. Who comes over to Luis and Bateman to help distract Luis long enough for Bateman to escape?
4. What happens when Jean and Bateman are found to not have a reservation at the restaurant?
5. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)