|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bateman get the child to come with him when they are at the answer to #134?
(a) A warning about his mother.
(b) A piece of candy.
(c) A cookie.
(d) A puppy.
2. What does Bateman do when he arrives at his office during his dramatic escape from the police?
(a) Confesses on the lawyer's answering machine.
(b) Tries to kill himself.
(c) Calls Bethany.
(d) Calls Jean to tell her the truth.
3. Who ended up falling asleep at Nell's, because of how boring the scene was?
4. What happens during the lunch between Paul Owen and Patrick Bateman?
(a) The food is undercooked.
(b) Bateman gets very drunk.
(c) The men have sex.
(d) Paul gets very drunk.
5. Why doesn't Bateman end up eating the girl that he met and then killed at the club?
(a) His stove isn't working.
(b) Too complicated.
(c) No ketchup.
(d) Bad taste.
6. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
(c) His boss.
(d) Private investigator.
7. What does Bateman fail to order when he goes out with McDermott to Smith & Wollensky?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Hash browns.
(c) Wheat toast.
8. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
(a) Short notice.
(b) Not enough money.
(c) Not a celebrity.
(d) A waitress remembered his sick side.
9. ____________ seems to have forgiven Bateman for his relationship with Jean when they are out at dinner together.
10. What does Bateman share with Jean that he really hasn't shared with anyone else in his life?
(a) His family history.
(b) His knowledge of trivia.
(c) His real name.
(d) His urges to kill.
11. Who does Bateman suggest will be a powerhouse and a great star someday, according to his personal opinion?
(b) Cyndi Lauper.
(c) Whitney Houston.
12. What does Bateman try to use in order to escape from the police during his killing spree?
(a) A taxi.
(b) Someone's car.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A bus.
13. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
(a) A doorman.
(b) A new address.
(c) A new lock.
(d) A new tenant.
14. Who is Courtney planning on marrying soon, according to the narrative in the text?
15. What does Bateman use to pay for the meal, which makes him feel like he might be better than his dinner partner?
(a) Nothing - he never has to pay.
(b) Gold Card.
(d) Platinum American Express.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luis tells Bateman that he is moving to _______________ because he loves Bateman too much that he can not stand seeing him at work every day.
2. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
3. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
4. Who decides to go get drugs in order to liven things up at Nell's since things are pretty dull for the group?
5. Where does Bateman look in order to try to fake a reservation at Dorsia when he takes his date there?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)