|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Bateman end up eating the girl that he met and then killed at the club?
(a) Bad taste.
(b) No ketchup.
(c) His stove isn't working.
(d) Too complicated.
2. What leaves Bateman feeling bored when he is hanging out at Nell's with some of his friends?
(a) The food.
(b) The stupid girls who came along.
(c) The music.
(d) The drugs.
3. Evelyn and Batemen are restless on vacation, missing the _____________ of the city.
4. When Bateman sees a man playing a __________ outside of the club, he goes up to him and shoots him in the head.
5. Bateman decides against the gym killing spree because the ________ and the murder the night before has sated his urge to kill.
(b) Urinal cake.
6. The private investigator has already decided that Paul Owen has ____________ and will reappear when he is ready.
(a) Gone on vacation.
(b) Left town.
(c) Been killed
7. Who decides to go get drugs in order to liven things up at Nell's since things are pretty dull for the group?
8. Evelyn believes that her special present has come from ___________ because of the box it is in.
9. Where is Bateman traveling to when he drops Jeanette off at the location as referenced in #176?
10. How does Bateman end up killing the child when they are at the location from #134?
(a) Slits his throat.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Strangles him.
(d) Throws him in with the lions.
11. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
(a) Have sex.
(b) Impress anyone.
12. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
(b) Duffel bag.
(c) Sleeping bag.
(d) File cabinet.
13. ___________ arranges for dinner at Dorsia, proving to Bateman that he has the clout to get in.
14. Bateman has decided to give a special ____________ for Evelyn while they are out at dinner at a new restaurant.
15. Where does Bateman spend a few weeks along with Evelyn at Tim Price's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman accept the delivery of when he also notices that he has a rat in his bathroom?
2. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
3. At the same time, Bateman can see himself ______________ with the woman who loves him, even though he says he doesn't love her.
4. How many children has Bateman had to have aborted, according to his own confession?
5. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)