|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jean react when it's clear that Bateman does not have a reservation for the first restaurant?
(a) She leaves.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She finds it amusing.
(d) She takes charge.
2. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
(a) His mother.
3. A few days before Christmas, Bateman takes Jeanette for ________________ on his way to the airport.
(a) Spa appointment.
(b) An abortion.
(c) A visit with his mother.
(d) A job interview.
4. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
5. Who calls and yells at Bateman for forgetting a dinner date which was planned in advance?
6. Bateman decides against the gym killing spree because the ________ and the murder the night before has sated his urge to kill.
(d) Urinal cake.
7. What happens when Bateman arrives at his office building? What does he realize?
(a) It's locked up.
(b) It's the wrong building.
(c) He's lost his gun.
(d) He doesn't want to live.
8. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
(a) The real estate woman.
(b) The doorman.
(c) The cleaning lady.
(d) The police officer.
9. What does Luis do when Bateman tries to make him get away from him?
(a) Breaks a pane of glass.
(b) Wraps himself around Bateman's leg.
(c) Hits Bateman.
10. Bateman ends up killing the two girls at the start of the section with knives and the _______________.
(d) Nail gun.
11. The private investigator has already decided that Paul Owen has ____________ and will reappear when he is ready.
(a) Left town.
(c) Gone on vacation.
(d) Been killed
12. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
(a) Owen's place.
(b) His apartment.
(c) His office.
(d) Hell's Kitchen.
13. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
(a) A new address.
(b) A new lock.
(c) A new tenant.
(d) A doorman.
14. Luis tells Bateman that he is moving to _______________ because he loves Bateman too much that he can not stand seeing him at work every day.
(a) New Mexico.
(c) New Jersey.
15. What shocks Bateman about the condition of Owen's apartment when he arrives there?
(a) It's perfectly clean.
(b) It's infested with fleas.
(c) It's still dirty.
(d) It is condemned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman end up smearing all over the walls of his apartment in frustration with his experiment?
2. When Bateman sees a man playing a __________ outside of the club, he goes up to him and shoots him in the head.
3. Where is Bateman traveling to when he drops Jeanette off at the location as referenced in #176?
4. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
5. Who is the 1980s band that Bateman discusses in detail after the scene with the police officers and the escape?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)