|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bateman go even though he has left the bodies of the two women alone in this apartment?
2. What does Bateman do when he arrives at his office during his dramatic escape from the police?
(a) Tries to kill himself.
(b) Calls Bethany.
(c) Calls Jean to tell her the truth.
(d) Confesses on the lawyer's answering machine.
3. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
(a) A new address.
(b) A doorman.
(c) A new tenant.
(d) A new lock.
4. What does Bateman share with Jean that he really hasn't shared with anyone else in his life?
(a) His knowledge of trivia.
(b) His urges to kill.
(c) His real name.
(d) His family history.
5. Evelyn believes that her special present has come from ___________ because of the box it is in.
6. During the phone call about dinner, both Evelyn and ____________ call Bateman to make plans that night.
7. Where is Bateman traveling to when he drops Jeanette off at the location as referenced in #176?
8. When Bateman finds himself without plans for dinner, who does he decide to ask to go out with him?
9. What leaves Bateman feeling bored when he is hanging out at Nell's with some of his friends?
(a) The stupid girls who came along.
(b) The drugs.
(c) The music.
(d) The food.
10. How does Bateman manage to capture the large rat that he finds in his apartment?
(a) His bare hands.
(b) A box.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) A trap.
11. Who is NOT one of the people who goes to Nell's at the start of this section of the book?
(a) Patrick Bateman.
(b) Paul Owen.
(d) Alex Taylor.
12. Who is Courtney planning on marrying soon, according to the narrative in the text?
13. Who calls and yells at Bateman for forgetting a dinner date which was planned in advance?
14. Bateman is in bed with ____________ and it seems their relationship is beginning to end.
15. Bateman has decided to give a special ____________ for Evelyn while they are out at dinner at a new restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
2. Who comes over to Luis and Bateman to help distract Luis long enough for Bateman to escape?
3. Who happens to witness the shooting of the musician though Bateman didn't see him there before shooting?
4. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
5. Luis tells Bateman that he is moving to _______________ because he loves Bateman too much that he can not stand seeing him at work every day.
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)