|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman dump over the body of Paul Owen in order to speed up the decomposition process?
(b) Kitty litter.
2. What happens when McDermott comes back to the group at Nell's, adding to Bateman's frustration?
(a) He comes back with another woman.
(b) He doesn't have any drugs.
(c) He comes back with Luis.
(d) He comes back completely wasted.
3. At the same time, Bateman can see himself ______________ with the woman who loves him, even though he says he doesn't love her.
(a) Having children.
(b) Settling down.
4. What happens when Bateman arrives at his office building? What does he realize?
(a) It's locked up.
(b) It's the wrong building.
(c) He doesn't want to live.
(d) He's lost his gun.
5. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
(a) A knife in the back.
(b) A rose.
(c) An awkward handshake.
(d) A long kiss.
6. What leaves Bateman feeling bored when he is hanging out at Nell's with some of his friends?
(a) The music.
(b) The stupid girls who came along.
(c) The food.
(d) The drugs.
7. What does Bateman fail to order when he goes out with McDermott to Smith & Wollensky?
(a) Wheat toast.
(b) Hash browns.
(d) Orange juice.
8. Where does Bateman go even though he has left the bodies of the two women alone in this apartment?
9. What does Bateman share with Jean that he really hasn't shared with anyone else in his life?
(a) His real name.
(b) His knowledge of trivia.
(c) His urges to kill.
(d) His family history.
10. How does Bateman manage to capture the large rat that he finds in his apartment?
(a) His bare hands.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) A trap.
(d) A box.
11. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
(a) His boss.
(b) Private investigator.
12. Evelyn and Batemen are restless on vacation, missing the _____________ of the city.
13. Once Bateman is home, he tries to _______________ the girl from the club, but it doesn't work as well as he would have liked.
(a) Have sex with.
(c) Cook and eat.
14. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
(b) His mother.
15. Jean has a _____________ effect on Bateman, but Bateman isn't sure he wants that sort of effect in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bateman run into after he and his friends leave Nell's that night?
2. ____________ seems to have forgiven Bateman for his relationship with Jean when they are out at dinner together.
3. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
4. How does Bateman end up killing Paul Owen, after revealing his true identity to him?
5. Who comes over to Luis and Bateman to help distract Luis long enough for Bateman to escape?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)