|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bateman then leave his next two victims without bothering to clean up his mess?
(a) A car.
(b) Paul Owen's house.
(c) The street.
(d) His home.
2. What does Bateman use to pay for the meal, which makes him feel like he might be better than his dinner partner?
(b) Gold Card.
(c) Platinum American Express.
(d) Nothing - he never has to pay.
3. What happens during the lunch between Paul Owen and Patrick Bateman?
(a) Paul gets very drunk.
(b) Bateman gets very drunk.
(c) The food is undercooked.
(d) The men have sex.
4. Where does Bateman go even though he has left the bodies of the two women alone in this apartment?
5. Bateman is not close to _____________ and he would not normally have dinner with him.
(a) His boss.
(b) His lawyer.
(c) His priest.
(d) His brother.
6. When Bateman sees a man playing a __________ outside of the club, he goes up to him and shoots him in the head.
7. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
8. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
(a) Sleeping bag.
(b) Duffel bag.
(c) File cabinet.
9. Luis tells Bateman that he is moving to _______________ because he loves Bateman too much that he can not stand seeing him at work every day.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New Mexico.
10. Who does Bateman have lunch with, though he is terribly nervous and awkward in spite of the person being patient with him?
11. Bateman is looking at the rat he killed while talking to _____________ and Hamlin about where they want to eat dinner.
12. At the same time, Bateman can see himself ______________ with the woman who loves him, even though he says he doesn't love her.
(b) Having children.
(c) Settling down.
13. Tim Price reappears, seemingly the same except there is a ______________ that Bateman tries to ignore.
(a) Missing tooth.
(b) New tattoo on his neck.
(c) Blank look.
(d) Dark smudge on his forehead.
14. Bateman has decided to give a special ____________ for Evelyn while they are out at dinner at a new restaurant.
15. Bateman is deeply _____________ when the private detective comes by, but the detective doesn't seem to notice.
Short Answer Questions
1. The serial killer in his letters talks about being able to feel the _______ of one of the victim's relatives staring at him.
2. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
3. Bateman tells the women to meet him at _______________________ where they run into each other.
4. What happens when Bateman arrives at his office building? What does he realize?
5. A few days before Christmas, Bateman takes Jeanette for ________________ on his way to the airport.
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)