|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman do with the girl he picks up at the club? Ties her up and uses the _______________ to kill her.
(a) Nail gun.
(c) Trapped rat.
(d) Crow bar.
2. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
(a) A waitress remembered his sick side.
(b) Not enough money.
(c) Not a celebrity.
(d) Short notice.
3. Who does Bateman run into after he and his friends leave Nell's that night?
4. What does Bateman do when he arrives at his office during his dramatic escape from the police?
(a) Confesses on the lawyer's answering machine.
(b) Calls Jean to tell her the truth.
(c) Calls Bethany.
(d) Tries to kill himself.
5. How does Bateman end up killing Paul Owen, after revealing his true identity to him?
(a) A chainsaw.
(b) A chopstick.
(c) A rat.
(d) An ax.
6. How many children has Bateman had to have aborted, according to his own confession?
7. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
(a) A new address.
(b) A doorman.
(c) A new tenant.
(d) A new lock.
8. What does Bateman end up smearing all over the walls of his apartment in frustration with his experiment?
(b) A dead rat.
(c) The oil.
(d) The girl's meat.
9. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
10. During the phone call about dinner, both Evelyn and ____________ call Bateman to make plans that night.
11. Once Owen is dead, Bateman decides to make Owen's apartment look as though he decided to go to _______________ for a bit.
(a) The Hamptons.
(c) The Bahamas.
12. How does Bateman end up killing the child when they are at the location from #134?
(a) Slits his throat.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Strangles him.
(d) Throws him in with the lions.
13. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
(a) Hell's Kitchen.
(b) Owen's place.
(c) His apartment.
(d) His office.
14. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
(b) Have sex.
(d) Impress anyone.
15. What does Bateman dump over the body of Paul Owen in order to speed up the decomposition process?
(d) Kitty litter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who happens to witness the shooting of the musician though Bateman didn't see him there before shooting?
2. What leaves Bateman feeling bored when he is hanging out at Nell's with some of his friends?
3. Bateman denies having feelings for ___________ even though she admits her love freely.
4. When Bateman finds himself without plans for dinner, who does he decide to ask to go out with him?
5. Bateman is not close to _____________ and he would not normally have dinner with him.
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)