|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bateman then leave his next two victims without bothering to clean up his mess?
(a) A car.
(b) His home.
(c) Paul Owen's house.
(d) The street.
2. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
(a) His apartment.
(b) Owen's place.
(c) His office.
(d) Hell's Kitchen.
3. What happens when Jean and Bateman are found to not have a reservation at the restaurant?
(a) They are forced to leave.
(b) They have to switch tables.
(c) They are allowed to stay.
(d) They are banned for life.
4. Evelyn and Batemen are restless on vacation, missing the _____________ of the city.
5. Why did the prostitute from the meat packing district agree to go back with Bateman, even after the last time's events?
(a) She is bored.
(b) She didn't. She was forced.
(c) More money and promise for less pain.
(d) She loves Bateman.
6. What does Bateman take to the gym with the intention of killing everyone in the place?
(a) A can of poison gas.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A knive.
(d) A gun.
7. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
(b) Have sex.
(d) Impress anyone.
8. ____________ seems to have forgiven Bateman for his relationship with Jean when they are out at dinner together.
9. What does Bateman use to pay for the meal, which makes him feel like he might be better than his dinner partner?
(b) Platinum American Express.
(c) Nothing - he never has to pay.
(d) Gold Card.
10. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
(a) An awkward handshake.
(b) A knife in the back.
(c) A rose.
(d) A long kiss.
11. Where does Bateman go even though he has left the bodies of the two women alone in this apartment?
12. Bateman spends the rest of his summer going from one ______________ to another to pass the time.
(b) Beach house.
13. Bateman decides against the gym killing spree because the ________ and the murder the night before has sated his urge to kill.
(d) Urinal cake.
14. How many children has Bateman had to have aborted, according to his own confession?
15. What shocks Bateman about the condition of Owen's apartment when he arrives there?
(a) It's infested with fleas.
(b) It is condemned.
(c) It's perfectly clean.
(d) It's still dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to go get drugs in order to liven things up at Nell's since things are pretty dull for the group?
2. What does Luis do when Bateman tries to make him get away from him?
3. Bateman is in ____________ looking for a birthday present for his brother when he runs into Luis Carruthers.
4. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
5. Who ended up falling asleep at Nell's, because of how boring the scene was?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)