|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman has decided to give a special ____________ for Evelyn while they are out at dinner at a new restaurant.
2. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
(a) The cleaning lady.
(b) The police officer.
(c) The doorman.
(d) The real estate woman.
3. Evelyn believes that her special present has come from ___________ because of the box it is in.
4. Jean has a _____________ effect on Bateman, but Bateman isn't sure he wants that sort of effect in his life.
5. Why did the prostitute from the meat packing district agree to go back with Bateman, even after the last time's events?
(a) She is bored.
(b) She didn't. She was forced.
(c) She loves Bateman.
(d) More money and promise for less pain.
6. What is the surprise that Bateman has actually disguised for Evelyn to eat as a sort of prank?
(a) Piece of raw fish.
(b) Urinal cake.
7. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
8. Luis tells Bateman that he is moving to _______________ because he loves Bateman too much that he can not stand seeing him at work every day.
(a) New Mexico.
(c) New Jersey.
9. Bateman is deeply _____________ when the private detective comes by, but the detective doesn't seem to notice.
10. Who is Courtney planning on marrying soon, according to the narrative in the text?
11. Bateman decides against the gym killing spree because the ________ and the murder the night before has sated his urge to kill.
(d) Urinal cake.
12. Where does Bateman spend a few weeks along with Evelyn at Tim Price's home?
13. What does Luis do when Bateman tries to make him get away from him?
(b) Wraps himself around Bateman's leg.
(c) Breaks a pane of glass.
(d) Hits Bateman.
14. Bateman is not close to _____________ and he would not normally have dinner with him.
(a) His boss.
(b) His priest.
(c) His brother.
(d) His lawyer.
15. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
(b) Impress anyone.
(c) Have sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman share with Jean that he really hasn't shared with anyone else in his life?
2. How does Bateman end up killing the child when they are at the location from #134?
3. What does Bateman use in order to keep Luis away from him so that he can go home without incident?
4. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
5. The serial killer in his letters talks about being able to feel the _______ of one of the victim's relatives staring at him.
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)