|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jean react when it's clear that Bateman does not have a reservation for the first restaurant?
(a) She takes charge.
(b) She leaves.
(c) She finds it amusing.
(d) She is angry.
2. What does Bateman use to pay for the meal, which makes him feel like he might be better than his dinner partner?
(a) Gold Card.
(b) Nothing - he never has to pay.
(c) Platinum American Express.
3. Who does Bateman kill before he runs off to the right building for his escape route?
(a) A dog.
(b) Security guard.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A homeless woman.
4. The serial killer in his letters talks about being able to feel the _______ of one of the victim's relatives staring at him.
5. Once Bateman is home, he tries to _______________ the girl from the club, but it doesn't work as well as he would have liked.
(a) Cook and eat.
(d) Have sex with.
6. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
7. The private investigator has already decided that Paul Owen has ____________ and will reappear when he is ready.
(a) Gone on vacation.
(b) Left town.
(c) Been killed
8. Why did the rat that Bateman kept in a cage die?
(a) It was doused in acid.
(b) It was starved.
(c) It was drowned.
(d) It was hit with a whip.
9. Where is Bateman traveling to when he drops Jeanette off at the location as referenced in #176?
10. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
(a) Owen's place.
(b) Hell's Kitchen.
(c) His office.
(d) His apartment.
11. Who ended up falling asleep at Nell's, because of how boring the scene was?
12. Why doesn't Bateman end up eating the girl that he met and then killed at the club?
(a) No ketchup.
(b) His stove isn't working.
(c) Bad taste.
(d) Too complicated.
13. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
(a) The cleaning lady.
(b) The police officer.
(c) The real estate woman.
(d) The doorman.
14. What happens when Bateman arrives at his office building? What does he realize?
(a) He's lost his gun.
(b) It's the wrong building.
(c) He doesn't want to live.
(d) It's locked up.
15. What does Bateman encourage the two women he invites over to his apartment to do?
(a) Leave before he kills them.
(b) Watch a movie.
(c) Have sex with each other.
(d) Kill each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman is not close to _____________ and he would not normally have dinner with him.
2. A few days before Christmas, Bateman takes Jeanette for ________________ on his way to the airport.
3. Bateman decides against the gym killing spree because the ________ and the murder the night before has sated his urge to kill.
4. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
5. How does Bateman end up killing Paul Owen, after revealing his true identity to him?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)