|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman in another section discusses ______________, the band, in great detail, exhaustively dissecting each of their albums and pointing out the songs which make them great.
(b) The Police.
(d) The Bangles.
2. What does Bateman's date seem to want to do during their date, though he dislikes this activity?
(a) Go to a concert.
(b) Go out to eat.
(c) Go to a movie.
(d) Go to an art show.
3. When Bateman is done having sex with the two blondes, he decides to tie them up and _____________ them.
(c) Sleep with.
4. Bateman humiliates the manicurist for ________________ when he's at he salon.
(a) Cutting his nails too short.
(b) Giving him an infection.
(c) Using dirty tools.
(d) Taking too long.
5. At what club do Bateman and his friends meet, eventually discussing serial killers together?
(b) Yacht Club.
(c) Yale Club.
6. Bateman brushes his teeth with ____________ different products, ____________ times, with ___________ different toothbrushes.
7. Bateman ends up wandering into a Kosher restaurant to order a _____________ that is not on the menu.
(c) Milk shake.
8. Bateman, over dinner, feels he embarrassed himself by expressing his opinion on America's ___________________.
(a) Foreign policies.
(b) Stance on abortion.
(c) War criminals.
(d) Murder rates.
9. In the middle of the conversation with his co-worker, Bateman admits he is bored with life and about how he wants to _____________.
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Strangle his boss.
(c) Kill the people around him.
(d) Move away from it all.
10. What does Bateman decide to order from McDonald's after murdering the two beings that he murders after the dinner?
(b) Milk shakes.
(c) Big breakfast.
(d) Breakfast burritos.
11. What do Bateman and Price realize about the cocaine they thought they had bought? What does it turn out to be?
(a) Artificial sweetener.
(c) Baking soda.
12. Bateman lounges on Evelyn's bed with Price in the room and watches as she ______________________.
(a) Has sex with Price.
(b) Brushes her hair.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Starts to undress.
13. What restaurant does Bateman end up taking Patricia to since the preferred restaurant did not have any tables?
14. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
15. What do Bateman and Courtney argue about when they go back to Courtney's apartment to have sex?
Short Answer Questions
1. McDermott tries to talk everyone into sharing a ______________, though Bateman refuses to do so, causing a rift between them.
2. What does Bateman reveal to Evelyn in reference to the whereabouts of Tim Price who is suddenly missing?
3. When Bateman talks with the two blondes in his apartment, it becomes clear they are confused by _________________.
4. Bateman goes cruising the meat packing district in a ___________ to find women to have sex with.
5. What does Bateman argue about with the woman who is working at the dry cleaner when he goes to drop off and pick up laundry?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)