|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the health club where Bateman works out during the day?
(c) Gold's Gym.
2. When Bateman moves to a different seat, he feels like the lead singer, ______________, is staring at him and that the two of them make a soul connection.
(c) Phil Collins.
(d) Whitney Houston.
3. Where do Price and Bateman go for dinner toward the end of this section of the book?
4. Bateman tells the frightened woman that he cannot take her out because he has ____________ in his freezer.
(a) Her neighbor's head.
(d) Too many leftovers.
5. At the club, Bateman buys some _______________ and tries to find a stall for him and Evelyn to take it in.
6. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
7. Whose concert does Bateman end up seeing because Luis Carruthers decides to arrange it for the group of friends?
(a) Whitney Houston.
8. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
9. Who does Bateman realize is in love with him and he thinks that he might marry her one day?
10. Bateman compares his ______________ to the equipment that he has, trying to convince the man that his is superior.
(a) Book collection.
(d) Stereo equipment.
11. Bateman has dinner with _________ and her friends at a place called Deck Chairs one evening in this section of the book.
12. What does Bateman decide to order from McDonald's after murdering the two beings that he murders after the dinner?
(a) Big breakfast.
(b) Breakfast burritos.
(c) Milk shakes.
13. Who does Bateman realize may be having an affair, which only mildly disappoints him?
(a) Price and Courtney.
(b) Courtney and the artist.
(c) Evelyn and Courtney.
(d) Price and Evelyn.
14. Bateman brushes his teeth with ____________ different products, ____________ times, with ___________ different toothbrushes.
15. What does not shock the dry cleaner when they pull out Bateman's laundry from its bag?
(a) The dead animal.
(b) The blood.
(c) The finger.
(d) The pieces of paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman argue about with the woman who is working at the dry cleaner when he goes to drop off and pick up laundry?
2. For what holiday is Bateman buying presents for all those in his life?
3. What club do Patricia and Bateman decide to go to, though when they go, the place is nearly empty?
4. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
5. Bateman in another section discusses ______________, the band, in great detail, exhaustively dissecting each of their albums and pointing out the songs which make them great.
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)