Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
(d) The escort.
2. What causes a man to believe that Bateman is flirting with him on the street as he heads to the store?
(a) He touches the man.
(b) He gives the other man his number.
(c) He admires the man's dog.
(d) He pinches his backside.
3. Why does Bateman go out to buy gifts for everyone instead of sending Jean to do it?
(a) He enjoys buying gifts.
(b) He wants to be alone.
(c) He needs a new victim.
(d) He wants to buy Jean something too.
4. Evelyn has hired ___________ to be the wait staff at her annual holiday party, which is disturbing and fascinating to Bateman.
(c) Circus performers.
5. What magazine does Bateman decide to read when he is at his desk when he comes into work late that day?
(b) Sports Illustrated.
6. Bateman listens as the women talk about settling down to _______________ when he is at dinner with them.
(a) A rich life.
(b) Have children.
(c) Pampered existence.
(d) Park Avenue.
7. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
(a) New Yorker.
8. At the dinner at Evelyn's, ____________ remains hostile in her silence when not making unintelligent comments about politics.
(a) The artist.
(c) The girlfriend.
9. Bateman lounges on Evelyn's bed with Price in the room and watches as she ______________________.
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Has sex with Price.
(c) Starts to undress.
(d) Brushes her hair.
10. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
(a) Patrick Bateman's.
(c) Tim Price's.
11. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
12. Bateman has dinner with _________ and her friends at a place called Deck Chairs one evening in this section of the book.
13. Who does Bateman realize is in love with him and he thinks that he might marry her one day?
14. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
15. Bateman goes into a video story to rent __________, but leaves when he notices a co-worker there too.
(b) An action flick.
(c) A comedy.
(d) A drama.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
2. Bateman goes to _______________ where he runs into Courtney and Luis before leaving to walk home on his own.
3. ___________ teases a homeless man with money, but then refuses to give it to him at the start of the book.
4. What do Bateman and Price realize about the cocaine they thought they had bought? What does it turn out to be?
5. ___________ seems agitated at the club and unhappy, fixated on the railroad tracks that run through the club.
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)