|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Luis Carruthers currently dating according to this section of the book?
(b) No one.
2. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
(a) Tim Price's.
(b) Patrick Bateman's.
3. When Bateman is done having sex with the two blondes, he decides to tie them up and _____________ them.
(c) Sleep with.
4. What does Bateman's date seem to want to do during their date, though he dislikes this activity?
(a) Go to an art show.
(b) Go out to eat.
(c) Go to a movie.
(d) Go to a concert.
5. When Bateman moves to a different seat, he feels like the lead singer, ______________, is staring at him and that the two of them make a soul connection.
(a) Whitney Houston.
(c) Phil Collins.
6. Why does Bateman go out to buy gifts for everyone instead of sending Jean to do it?
(a) He wants to be alone.
(b) He needs a new victim.
(c) He wants to buy Jean something too.
(d) He enjoys buying gifts.
7. Why is Bateman concerned about choosing a restaurant? What does he want to ensure they can get?
(b) Red wine.
(d) A good table.
8. Bateman ends up wandering into a Kosher restaurant to order a _____________ that is not on the menu.
(d) Milk shake.
9. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
10. Bateman goes to lunch with a co-worker who just returned from _____________ and talks about the commercial advantages of vacationing there.
(a) The Bahamas.
(b) The Hamptons.
(c) The Caymans.
11. Bateman compares his ______________ to the equipment that he has, trying to convince the man that his is superior.
(a) Stereo equipment.
(b) Book collection.
12. There is a line for a ___________ when Bateman and Evelyn at the club together, causing some conflict.
(b) Bar place.
(c) Single stall.
13. What is the first machine that Bateman uses when he's at the gym to work out?
14. What is the name of the health club where Bateman works out during the day?
(b) Gold's Gym.
15. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
(c) New Yorker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bateman attempt to kill in order to get Courtney all to himself, though the attempt is not successful?
2. After the concert, Bateman finds out that two of the _____________ tried to get Courtney and Evelyn backstage to meet the band.
3. Bateman has dinner with _________ and her friends at a place called Deck Chairs one evening in this section of the book.
4. Bateman brushes his teeth with ____________ different products, ____________ times, with ___________ different toothbrushes.
5. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)