|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
2. Bateman goes to lunch with a co-worker who just returned from _____________ and talks about the commercial advantages of vacationing there.
(b) The Bahamas.
(c) The Caymans.
(d) The Hamptons.
3. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
(b) Tim Price's.
(d) Patrick Bateman's.
4. For what holiday is Bateman buying presents for all those in his life?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(c) New Year.
5. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
(a) New Yorker.
6. What does Bateman's secretary remind him that he has to do while he is up and nursing a hangover after the restaurant?
(a) A meeting.
(b) A business trip.
(c) Flowers for his mother.
(d) Shopping for Christmas.
7. At the club, Bateman buys some _______________ and tries to find a stall for him and Evelyn to take it in.
8. What does Bateman argue about with the woman who is working at the dry cleaner when he goes to drop off and pick up laundry?
(a) A missing sock.
(b) A stain.
(c) The bags.
(d) The price.
9. Bateman tells the frightened woman that he cannot take her out because he has ____________ in his freezer.
(a) Too many leftovers.
(b) Her neighbor's head.
10. Who does Bateman want to sit next to at the concert, but someone else keeps trying to talk to him?
11. What does Bateman want from Paul Owen, which is why he creates a devious plan to get it from him?
(a) His money.
(b) A car.
(c) His account.
(d) His wife.
12. Luis Carruthers discusses his latest trip to _______________ when he is meeting with Bateman at the office.
13. What restaurant does Bateman end up taking Patricia to since the preferred restaurant did not have any tables?
14. Bateman ends up wandering into a Kosher restaurant to order a _____________ that is not on the menu.
(d) Milk shake.
15. Who does Bateman attempt to kill in order to get Courtney all to himself, though the attempt is not successful?
Short Answer Questions
1. Evelyn has hired ___________ to be the wait staff at her annual holiday party, which is disturbing and fascinating to Bateman.
2. What television show does Bateman then watch on his watch when he's in the office?
3. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
4. Bateman goes cruising the meat packing district in a ___________ to find women to have sex with.
5. What does Bateman ask Jean to look out for as he wants to buy one when he can?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)