|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who seems to want to set a date with him?
(a) Pushes her away.
(b) Kills her.
(c) Promises to call.
(d) Ignores her.
2. An artist at the party believes that the ____________ is moving on his plate, making him a central focus of the dinner.
3. Bateman is worried they did not arrive at ________ early enough to get a good table, but it turns out their table is fine.
4. What does Price find as he is wandering around Evelyn's apartment at the beginning of the story?
(a) A window open.
(b) A dead body.
(d) Another couple.
5. Bateman tells the frightened woman that he cannot take her out because he has ____________ in his freezer.
(a) Too many leftovers.
(b) Her neighbor's head.
6. Who is Luis Carruthers currently dating according to this section of the book?
(a) No one.
7. Who does Bateman want to sit next to at the concert, but someone else keeps trying to talk to him?
8. Who is the man from Bateman's office who mistakes him for Marcus Halberstam, a mistake Bateman does not correct?
(a) John Major.
(b) Bill Owen.
(c) Paul Owen.
(d) Tim Price.
9. What is the name of the health club where Bateman works out during the day?
(d) Gold's Gym.
10. Bateman picks out the _______________ looking girl on the street, young and blonde, when he goes to the meat packing district.
11. Evelyn begins to talk about how great their _________ would be while Bateman becomes angry as he's never talked about marrying Evelyn.
12. What restaurant does Bateman end up taking Patricia to since the preferred restaurant did not have any tables?
13. Why does Bateman go out to buy gifts for everyone instead of sending Jean to do it?
(a) He wants to buy Jean something too.
(b) He wants to be alone.
(c) He enjoys buying gifts.
(d) He needs a new victim.
14. Who does Bateman realize is in love with him and he thinks that he might marry her one day?
15. Bateman goes to _______________ where he runs into Courtney and Luis before leaving to walk home on his own.
(a) A movie store.
(b) A black tie dinner.
(c) A club.
(d) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ teases a homeless man with money, but then refuses to give it to him at the start of the book.
2. What nightclub do the men decide to go to after they have eaten dinner at the restaurant?
3. What does Bateman decide to order from McDonald's after murdering the two beings that he murders after the dinner?
4. What does Bateman convince the young prostitute to do while he is on the phone with the escort service?
5. What do Bateman and Price realize about the cocaine they thought they had bought? What does it turn out to be?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)