|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does not shock the dry cleaner when they pull out Bateman's laundry from its bag?
(a) The finger.
(b) The pieces of paper.
(c) The blood.
(d) The dead animal.
2. Bateman tells the frightened woman that he cannot take her out because he has ____________ in his freezer.
(b) Her neighbor's head.
(c) Too many leftovers.
3. Who is the man from Bateman's office who mistakes him for Marcus Halberstam, a mistake Bateman does not correct?
(a) John Major.
(b) Bill Owen.
(c) Tim Price.
(d) Paul Owen.
4. An artist at the party believes that the ____________ is moving on his plate, making him a central focus of the dinner.
5. As his co-worker is talking, Bateman thinks about the Patty Winters Show and the ___________ parade he saw on his way to work.
(a) Anti United States.
(c) Gay pride.
6. Who is Luis Carruthers currently dating according to this section of the book?
(c) No one.
7. Why does Bateman go out to buy gifts for everyone instead of sending Jean to do it?
(a) He wants to be alone.
(b) He needs a new victim.
(c) He wants to buy Jean something too.
(d) He enjoys buying gifts.
8. ___________ teases a homeless man with money, but then refuses to give it to him at the start of the book.
(a) Patrick Bateman.
(b) Evelyn Smith.
(c) No one.
(d) Tim Price.
9. McDermott insists to Bateman that his idol, __________________, loves the pizza at Pastels, even though Bateman does not.
(a) Phil Collins.
(b) Tom Cruise.
(c) Donald Trump.
(d) John Hughes.
10. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
(b) Tim Price's.
(c) Patrick Bateman's.
11. Bateman rushes _____________ out of the room when he realizes that his identity might be discovered.
12. What nightclub do the men decide to go to after they have eaten dinner at the restaurant?
(b) Studio 54.
13. When Bateman moves to a different seat, he feels like the lead singer, ______________, is staring at him and that the two of them make a soul connection.
(a) Phil Collins.
(c) Whitney Houston.
14. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
15. What restaurant does Bateman end up taking Patricia to since the preferred restaurant did not have any tables?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the concert, Bateman finds out that two of the _____________ tried to get Courtney and Evelyn backstage to meet the band.
2. Bateman goes cruising the meat packing district in a ___________ to find women to have sex with.
3. Bateman picks out the _______________ looking girl on the street, young and blonde, when he goes to the meat packing district.
4. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
5. Bateman lounges on Evelyn's bed with Price in the room and watches as she ______________________.
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)