|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman decide to order from McDonald's after murdering the two beings that he murders after the dinner?
(a) Big breakfast.
(b) Breakfast burritos.
(c) Milk shakes.
2. What television show does Bateman then watch on his watch when he's in the office?
(a) Sally Jessy.
(c) Wheel of Fortune.
(d) Patty Winters Show.
3. Bateman in another section discusses ______________, the band, in great detail, exhaustively dissecting each of their albums and pointing out the songs which make them great.
(c) The Police.
(d) The Bangles.
4. Bateman tells the frightened woman that he cannot take her out because he has ____________ in his freezer.
(b) Too many leftovers.
(d) Her neighbor's head.
5. Evelyn begins to talk about how great their _________ would be while Bateman becomes angry as he's never talked about marrying Evelyn.
6. As his co-worker is talking, Bateman thinks about the Patty Winters Show and the ___________ parade he saw on his way to work.
(b) Gay pride.
(d) Anti United States.
7. What does Bateman want from Paul Owen, which is why he creates a devious plan to get it from him?
(a) His wife.
(b) His account.
(c) A car.
(d) His money.
8. Why does Bateman go out to buy gifts for everyone instead of sending Jean to do it?
(a) He needs a new victim.
(b) He wants to buy Jean something too.
(c) He enjoys buying gifts.
(d) He wants to be alone.
9. Who is not thrilled with Evelyn's choice in friends, according to the narrative at the start of the book?
10. Bateman rushes _____________ out of the room when he realizes that his identity might be discovered.
11. When Bateman talks with the two blondes in his apartment, it becomes clear they are confused by _________________.
(a) The blood on the floor.
(b) What he does for a living.
(c) His dog.
(d) His instructions.
12. What is the name of the health club where Bateman works out during the day?
(d) Gold's Gym.
13. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
14. An artist at the party believes that the ____________ is moving on his plate, making him a central focus of the dinner.
15. Bateman bribes __________ limo driver into taking Bateman and Evelyn to a club.
(b) A stranger's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman compares his ______________ to the equipment that he has, trying to convince the man that his is superior.
2. What club do Patricia and Bateman decide to go to, though when they go, the place is nearly empty?
3. What does Bateman ask Jean to look out for as he wants to buy one when he can?
4. At what club do Bateman and his friends meet, eventually discussing serial killers together?
5. At the dinner at Evelyn's, ____________ remains hostile in her silence when not making unintelligent comments about politics.
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)