|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stays with Price even as the others in their group decide to go into the club's basement?
2. What is the name of the health club where Bateman works out during the day?
(c) Gold's Gym.
3. Bateman goes into a video story to rent __________, but leaves when he notices a co-worker there too.
(a) A comedy.
(b) A drama.
(d) An action flick.
4. What restaurant does Bateman end up taking Patricia to since the preferred restaurant did not have any tables?
5. What does Bateman end up buying at D'Agastino's that he doesn't actually need to buy?
(a) Potato chips.
(c) Box of cereal.
6. In the middle of the conversation with his co-worker, Bateman admits he is bored with life and about how he wants to _____________.
(a) Move away from it all.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Kill the people around him.
(d) Strangle his boss.
7. What do Bateman and Price realize about the cocaine they thought they had bought? What does it turn out to be?
(c) Artificial sweetener.
(d) Baking soda.
8. What does Bateman promise to Courtney when he drops her off at a club?
(a) He will be back with drugs.
(b) He will not kill her.
(c) He will love her forever.
(d) He will park the car and be right in.
9. What does Bateman ask Jean to look out for as he wants to buy one when he can?
(a) Tanning bed.
(b) Flat screen TV.
(d) Digital phone.
10. Bateman brushes his teeth with ____________ different products, ____________ times, with ___________ different toothbrushes.
11. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
12. There is a line for a ___________ when Bateman and Evelyn at the club together, causing some conflict.
(a) Bar place.
(b) Single stall.
13. What does Bateman reveal to Evelyn in reference to the whereabouts of Tim Price who is suddenly missing?
(a) He may be in rehab.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He killed him.
(d) He ran off with a younger women.
14. McDermott tries to talk everyone into sharing a ______________, though Bateman refuses to do so, causing a rift between them.
(c) Oyster dish.
(d) Fish platter.
15. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman tells the frightened woman that he cannot take her out because he has ____________ in his freezer.
2. What does Bateman do when he picks up the stranger's dog which causes the man to be completely shocked?
3. Bateman goes to _______________ where he runs into Courtney and Luis before leaving to walk home on his own.
4. Who is the man from Bateman's office who mistakes him for Marcus Halberstam, a mistake Bateman does not correct?
5. Who is the one that hates the restaurant and is in a bad mood when they arrive at the building and then sit down?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)