|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman goes into a video story to rent __________, but leaves when he notices a co-worker there too.
(a) An action flick.
(b) A drama.
(d) A comedy.
2. Why is Bateman concerned about choosing a restaurant? What does he want to ensure they can get?
(c) Red wine.
(d) A good table.
3. Bateman is worried they did not arrive at ________ early enough to get a good table, but it turns out their table is fine.
4. Who calls Bateman, upset that her neighbor was killed the night before?
5. When Bateman moves to a different seat, he feels like the lead singer, ______________, is staring at him and that the two of them make a soul connection.
(a) Whitney Houston.
(b) Phil Collins.
6. What do Bateman and Price realize about the cocaine they thought they had bought? What does it turn out to be?
(b) Artificial sweetener.
(c) Baking soda.
7. Bateman in another section discusses ______________, the band, in great detail, exhaustively dissecting each of their albums and pointing out the songs which make them great.
(b) The Police.
(d) The Bangles.
8. Where do Price and Bateman go for dinner toward the end of this section of the book?
9. What does Bateman convince the young prostitute to do while he is on the phone with the escort service?
(a) Play with his dog.
(b) Stand on the porch.
(c) Take a bath.
(d) Leave the apartment.
10. Bateman brushes his teeth with ____________ different products, ____________ times, with ___________ different toothbrushes.
11. McDermott insists to Bateman that his idol, __________________, loves the pizza at Pastels, even though Bateman does not.
(a) John Hughes.
(b) Donald Trump.
(c) Tom Cruise.
(d) Phil Collins.
12. When Bateman is done having sex with the two blondes, he decides to tie them up and _____________ them.
(d) Sleep with.
13. Who is the one that hates the restaurant and is in a bad mood when they arrive at the building and then sit down?
14. Bateman tells the frightened woman that he cannot take her out because he has ____________ in his freezer.
(b) Her neighbor's head.
(c) Too many leftovers.
15. What is the profession of the man in the couple who Evelyn introduces to Price during this initial scene of the book?
(b) Sports player.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman do when he picks up the stranger's dog which causes the man to be completely shocked?
2. Bateman goes cruising the meat packing district in a ___________ to find women to have sex with.
3. What does Bateman decide to order from McDonald's after murdering the two beings that he murders after the dinner?
4. Evelyn begins to talk about how great their _________ would be while Bateman becomes angry as he's never talked about marrying Evelyn.
5. Who is Luis Carruthers currently dating according to this section of the book?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)