|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman convince the young prostitute to do while he is on the phone with the escort service?
(a) Take a bath.
(b) Leave the apartment.
(c) Play with his dog.
(d) Stand on the porch.
2. What does Bateman want from Paul Owen, which is why he creates a devious plan to get it from him?
(a) A car.
(b) His account.
(c) His money.
(d) His wife.
3. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
(a) Tom Cruise.
(b) Tom Arnold.
(c) John Hughes.
(d) Tom Skerritt.
4. Luis Carruthers discusses his latest trip to _______________ when he is meeting with Bateman at the office.
5. Bateman picks out the _______________ looking girl on the street, young and blonde, when he goes to the meat packing district.
6. Bateman bribes __________ limo driver into taking Bateman and Evelyn to a club.
(d) A stranger's.
7. Who does Bateman want to sit next to at the concert, but someone else keeps trying to talk to him?
8. In the middle of the conversation with his co-worker, Bateman admits he is bored with life and about how he wants to _____________.
(a) Move away from it all.
(b) Strangle his boss.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Kill the people around him.
9. Who is the man from Bateman's office who mistakes him for Marcus Halberstam, a mistake Bateman does not correct?
(a) Tim Price.
(b) Paul Owen.
(c) Bill Owen.
(d) John Major.
10. Bateman brushes his teeth with ____________ different products, ____________ times, with ___________ different toothbrushes.
11. Who stays with Price even as the others in their group decide to go into the club's basement?
12. Whose concert does Bateman end up seeing because Luis Carruthers decides to arrange it for the group of friends?
(c) Whitney Houston.
13. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
(b) The escort.
14. Bateman ends up wandering into a Kosher restaurant to order a _____________ that is not on the menu.
(c) Milk shake.
15. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bateman realize is in love with him and he thinks that he might marry her one day?
2. Why is Bateman concerned about choosing a restaurant? What does he want to ensure they can get?
3. McDermott insists to Bateman that his idol, __________________, loves the pizza at Pastels, even though Bateman does not.
4. Bateman humiliates the manicurist for ________________ when he's at he salon.
5. At the club, Bateman buys some _______________ and tries to find a stall for him and Evelyn to take it in.
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)