|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McDermott tries to talk everyone into sharing a ______________, though Bateman refuses to do so, causing a rift between them.
(a) Oyster dish.
(d) Fish platter.
2. When Bateman moves to a different seat, he feels like the lead singer, ______________, is staring at him and that the two of them make a soul connection.
(b) Phil Collins.
(d) Whitney Houston.
3. At the dinner at Evelyn's, ____________ remains hostile in her silence when not making unintelligent comments about politics.
(a) The girlfriend.
(d) The artist.
4. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
5. Who is the man from Bateman's office who mistakes him for Marcus Halberstam, a mistake Bateman does not correct?
(a) John Major.
(b) Tim Price.
(c) Paul Owen.
(d) Bill Owen.
6. Bateman lounges on Evelyn's bed with Price in the room and watches as she ______________________.
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Brushes her hair.
(c) Starts to undress.
(d) Has sex with Price.
7. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
(d) The escort.
8. There is a line for a ___________ when Bateman and Evelyn at the club together, causing some conflict.
(a) Bar place.
(b) Single stall.
9. What does Bateman's secretary remind him that he has to do while he is up and nursing a hangover after the restaurant?
(a) Flowers for his mother.
(b) Shopping for Christmas.
(c) A business trip.
(d) A meeting.
10. What does Bateman argue about with the woman who is working at the dry cleaner when he goes to drop off and pick up laundry?
(a) The price.
(b) The bags.
(c) A missing sock.
(d) A stain.
11. Why is Bateman concerned about choosing a restaurant? What does he want to ensure they can get?
(c) Red wine.
(d) A good table.
12. What restaurant does Bateman end up taking Patricia to since the preferred restaurant did not have any tables?
13. Who does Bateman realize may be having an affair, which only mildly disappoints him?
(a) Price and Evelyn.
(b) Price and Courtney.
(c) Evelyn and Courtney.
(d) Courtney and the artist.
14. What does Bateman ask Jean to look out for as he wants to buy one when he can?
(a) Tanning bed.
(b) Digital phone.
(c) Flat screen TV.
15. What do Bateman and Price realize about the cocaine they thought they had bought? What does it turn out to be?
(a) Artificial sweetener.
(d) Baking soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stays with Price even as the others in their group decide to go into the club's basement?
2. What do Bateman and Courtney argue about when they go back to Courtney's apartment to have sex?
3. Evelyn begins to talk about how great their _________ would be while Bateman becomes angry as he's never talked about marrying Evelyn.
4. What causes a man to believe that Bateman is flirting with him on the street as he heads to the store?
5. What does Bateman end up buying at D'Agastino's that he doesn't actually need to buy?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)