|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bateman and Courtney argue about when they go back to Courtney's apartment to have sex?
2. What does Bateman decide that he needs to get before he can settle in for an evening at home?
(b) New sheets.
(c) His laundry.
3. After the concert, Bateman finds out that two of the _____________ tried to get Courtney and Evelyn backstage to meet the band.
(a) Ticket sellers.
(c) Band members.
(d) Security guards.
4. Bateman goes to lunch with a co-worker who just returned from _____________ and talks about the commercial advantages of vacationing there.
(a) The Hamptons.
(b) The Caymans.
(d) The Bahamas.
5. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
6. Bateman lounges on Evelyn's bed with Price in the room and watches as she ______________________.
(a) Has sex with Price.
(b) Goes to sleep.
(c) Brushes her hair.
(d) Starts to undress.
7. What does Bateman do when he picks up the stranger's dog which causes the man to be completely shocked?
(a) Disembowels the dog.
(b) Throws it on the ground.
(c) Runs away with it.
(d) Kisses the dog passionately.
8. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
(a) The escort.
9. What is the name of the health club where Bateman works out during the day?
(a) Gold's Gym.
10. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
11. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
12. Bateman is worried they did not arrive at ________ early enough to get a good table, but it turns out their table is fine.
13. Who is not thrilled with Evelyn's choice in friends, according to the narrative at the start of the book?
14. What restaurant does Bateman end up taking Patricia to since the preferred restaurant did not have any tables?
15. At the dinner at Evelyn's, ____________ remains hostile in her silence when not making unintelligent comments about politics.
(a) The artist.
(b) The girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman brushes his teeth with ____________ different products, ____________ times, with ___________ different toothbrushes.
2. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
3. Luis Carruthers discusses his latest trip to _______________ when he is meeting with Bateman at the office.
4. What is the profession of the man in the couple who Evelyn introduces to Price during this initial scene of the book?
5. Where does Bateman meet his friends to discuss the proper way of wearing some clothes and the homeless people in the city?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)