|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Evelyn begins to talk about how great their _________ would be while Bateman becomes angry as he's never talked about marrying Evelyn.
2. Bateman tells the frightened woman that he cannot take her out because he has ____________ in his freezer.
(b) Her neighbor's head.
(d) Too many leftovers.
3. Who is the one that hates the restaurant and is in a bad mood when they arrive at the building and then sit down?
4. What is the name of the health club where Bateman works out during the day?
(a) Gold's Gym.
5. When Bateman is done having sex with the two blondes, he decides to tie them up and _____________ them.
(b) Sleep with.
6. Bateman listens as the women talk about settling down to _______________ when he is at dinner with them.
(a) A rich life.
(b) Park Avenue.
(c) Pampered existence.
(d) Have children.
7. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
(b) Patrick Bateman's.
(c) Tim Price's.
8. At the club, Bateman buys some _______________ and tries to find a stall for him and Evelyn to take it in.
9. What does Bateman's secretary remind him that he has to do while he is up and nursing a hangover after the restaurant?
(a) Flowers for his mother.
(b) A business trip.
(c) Shopping for Christmas.
(d) A meeting.
10. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
11. What is the profession of the man in the couple who Evelyn introduces to Price during this initial scene of the book?
(a) Sports player.
12. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who seems to want to set a date with him?
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Pushes her away.
(c) Promises to call.
(d) Kills her.
13. Luis Carruthers discusses his latest trip to _______________ when he is meeting with Bateman at the office.
14. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
(a) New Yorker.
15. Bateman goes cruising the meat packing district in a ___________ to find women to have sex with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman decide to order from McDonald's after murdering the two beings that he murders after the dinner?
2. What does Bateman decide that he needs to get before he can settle in for an evening at home?
3. Who is not thrilled with Evelyn's choice in friends, according to the narrative at the start of the book?
4. Whose concert does Bateman end up seeing because Luis Carruthers decides to arrange it for the group of friends?
5. As his co-worker is talking, Bateman thinks about the Patty Winters Show and the ___________ parade he saw on his way to work.
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)