|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Evelyn has hired ___________ to be the wait staff at her annual holiday party, which is disturbing and fascinating to Bateman.
(d) Circus performers.
2. What is the talk show that Bateman likes to watch as a part of his daily morning routine?
(a) Geraldo Riviera Show.
(b) Patty Winters Show.
(c) Sally Jessy Raphael.
(d) Joan Rivers Hour.
3. McDermott tries to talk everyone into sharing a ______________, though Bateman refuses to do so, causing a rift between them.
(a) Oyster dish.
(d) Fish platter.
4. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
5. Bateman goes cruising the meat packing district in a ___________ to find women to have sex with.
6. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
(a) John Hughes.
(b) Tom Arnold.
(c) Tom Cruise.
(d) Tom Skerritt.
7. Bateman picks out the _______________ looking girl on the street, young and blonde, when he goes to the meat packing district.
8. Who is Luis Carruthers currently dating according to this section of the book?
(d) No one.
9. Bateman tells the frightened woman that he cannot take her out because he has ____________ in his freezer.
(c) Too many leftovers.
(d) Her neighbor's head.
10. What magazine does Bateman decide to read when he is at his desk when he comes into work late that day?
(b) Sports Illustrated.
11. Bateman sees a __________ sitting in a doorway with a small dog and he proceeds to lecture this person.
12. What does Bateman reveal to Evelyn in reference to the whereabouts of Tim Price who is suddenly missing?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He may be in rehab.
(c) He ran off with a younger women.
(d) He killed him.
13. Bateman listens as the women talk about settling down to _______________ when he is at dinner with them.
(a) A rich life.
(b) Pampered existence.
(c) Have children.
(d) Park Avenue.
14. Where do Price and Bateman go for dinner toward the end of this section of the book?
15. Who stays with Price even as the others in their group decide to go into the club's basement?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Price and Bateman arrive at Evelyn's, they discover the women have laid out ____________ instead of being ready to go out to eat.
2. What does Bateman promise to Courtney when he drops her off at a club?
3. Bateman ends up wandering into a Kosher restaurant to order a _____________ that is not on the menu.
4. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
5. When Bateman talks with the two blondes in his apartment, it becomes clear they are confused by _________________.
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)