|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
(a) Tom Arnold.
(b) Tom Skerritt.
(c) John Hughes.
(d) Tom Cruise.
2. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who seems to want to set a date with him?
(a) Kills her.
(b) Promises to call.
(c) Pushes her away.
(d) Ignores her.
3. What does Bateman promise to Courtney when he drops her off at a club?
(a) He will park the car and be right in.
(b) He will be back with drugs.
(c) He will not kill her.
(d) He will love her forever.
4. What does Bateman argue about with the woman who is working at the dry cleaner when he goes to drop off and pick up laundry?
(a) The price.
(b) A missing sock.
(c) A stain.
(d) The bags.
5. When Bateman talks with the two blondes in his apartment, it becomes clear they are confused by _________________.
(a) His dog.
(b) The blood on the floor.
(c) What he does for a living.
(d) His instructions.
6. What does Bateman ask Jean to look out for as he wants to buy one when he can?
(a) Tanning bed.
(c) Digital phone.
(d) Flat screen TV.
7. Why is Bateman concerned about choosing a restaurant? What does he want to ensure they can get?
(a) A good table.
(b) Red wine.
8. Who stays with Price even as the others in their group decide to go into the club's basement?
9. Bateman sees a __________ sitting in a doorway with a small dog and he proceeds to lecture this person.
10. Bateman tells the frightened woman that he cannot take her out because he has ____________ in his freezer.
(a) Her neighbor's head.
(d) Too many leftovers.
11. Whose concert does Bateman end up seeing because Luis Carruthers decides to arrange it for the group of friends?
(d) Whitney Houston.
12. Who calls Bateman, upset that her neighbor was killed the night before?
13. What causes a man to believe that Bateman is flirting with him on the street as he heads to the store?
(a) He touches the man.
(b) He gives the other man his number.
(c) He admires the man's dog.
(d) He pinches his backside.
14. Why does Bateman go out to buy gifts for everyone instead of sending Jean to do it?
(a) He enjoys buying gifts.
(b) He wants to buy Jean something too.
(c) He wants to be alone.
(d) He needs a new victim.
15. Who does Bateman ask to talk to the dry cleaners for him since he does not have the time to do it himself?
(c) A girl from his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
2. What television show does Bateman then watch on his watch when he's in the office?
3. After the concert, Bateman finds out that two of the _____________ tried to get Courtney and Evelyn backstage to meet the band.
4. What does Price find as he is wandering around Evelyn's apartment at the beginning of the story?
5. Who is the one that hates the restaurant and is in a bad mood when they arrive at the building and then sit down?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)