|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
(c) The escort.
2. Bateman humiliates the manicurist for ________________ when he's at he salon.
(a) Cutting his nails too short.
(b) Giving him an infection.
(c) Taking too long.
(d) Using dirty tools.
3. Who stays with Price even as the others in their group decide to go into the club's basement?
4. Bateman tells the frightened woman that he cannot take her out because he has ____________ in his freezer.
(b) Her neighbor's head.
(c) Too many leftovers.
5. Bateman goes into a video story to rent __________, but leaves when he notices a co-worker there too.
(a) A drama.
(b) A comedy.
(d) An action flick.
6. At what club do Bateman and his friends meet, eventually discussing serial killers together?
(b) Yacht Club.
(d) Yale Club.
7. What is the talk show that Bateman likes to watch as a part of his daily morning routine?
(a) Joan Rivers Hour.
(b) Geraldo Riviera Show.
(c) Patty Winters Show.
(d) Sally Jessy Raphael.
8. When Bateman is done having sex with the two blondes, he decides to tie them up and _____________ them.
(a) Sleep with.
9. An artist at the party believes that the ____________ is moving on his plate, making him a central focus of the dinner.
10. Who is the one that hates the restaurant and is in a bad mood when they arrive at the building and then sit down?
11. After the concert, Bateman finds out that two of the _____________ tried to get Courtney and Evelyn backstage to meet the band.
(a) Security guards.
(c) Ticket sellers.
(d) Band members.
12. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
13. Bateman has dinner with _________ and her friends at a place called Deck Chairs one evening in this section of the book.
14. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
15. Bateman is worried they did not arrive at ________ early enough to get a good table, but it turns out their table is fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
2. Bateman goes to _______________ where he runs into Courtney and Luis before leaving to walk home on his own.
3. For what holiday is Bateman buying presents for all those in his life?
4. What club do Patricia and Bateman decide to go to, though when they go, the place is nearly empty?
5. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)