|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bateman meet his friends to discuss the proper way of wearing some clothes and the homeless people in the city?
2. When Price and Bateman arrive at Evelyn's, they discover the women have laid out ____________ instead of being ready to go out to eat.
3. Who does Bateman realize may be having an affair, which only mildly disappoints him?
(a) Price and Courtney.
(b) Evelyn and Courtney.
(c) Courtney and the artist.
(d) Price and Evelyn.
4. What television show does Bateman then watch on his watch when he's in the office?
(a) Wheel of Fortune.
(c) Sally Jessy.
(d) Patty Winters Show.
5. At what club do Bateman and his friends meet, eventually discussing serial killers together?
(a) Yacht Club.
(b) Yale Club.
6. What is the talk show that Bateman likes to watch as a part of his daily morning routine?
(a) Joan Rivers Hour.
(b) Sally Jessy Raphael.
(c) Patty Winters Show.
(d) Geraldo Riviera Show.
7. Bateman in another section discusses ______________, the band, in great detail, exhaustively dissecting each of their albums and pointing out the songs which make them great.
(a) The Police.
(c) The Bangles.
8. Bateman sees a __________ sitting in a doorway with a small dog and he proceeds to lecture this person.
9. Luis Carruthers discusses his latest trip to _______________ when he is meeting with Bateman at the office.
10. Whose concert does Bateman end up seeing because Luis Carruthers decides to arrange it for the group of friends?
(b) Whitney Houston.
11. What does Bateman convince the young prostitute to do while he is on the phone with the escort service?
(a) Leave the apartment.
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Stand on the porch.
(d) Play with his dog.
12. For what holiday is Bateman buying presents for all those in his life?
(b) New Year.
(c) Valentine's Day.
13. Evelyn begins to talk about how great their _________ would be while Bateman becomes angry as he's never talked about marrying Evelyn.
14. Bateman is worried they did not arrive at ________ early enough to get a good table, but it turns out their table is fine.
15. An artist at the party believes that the ____________ is moving on his plate, making him a central focus of the dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman do when he picks up the stranger's dog which causes the man to be completely shocked?
2. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who seems to want to set a date with him?
3. What does Bateman's date seem to want to do during their date, though he dislikes this activity?
4. McDermott tries to talk everyone into sharing a ______________, though Bateman refuses to do so, causing a rift between them.
5. What does not shock the dry cleaner when they pull out Bateman's laundry from its bag?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)