|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman is worried they did not arrive at ________ early enough to get a good table, but it turns out their table is fine.
2. Who does Bateman attempt to kill in order to get Courtney all to himself, though the attempt is not successful?
3. Whose concert does Bateman end up seeing because Luis Carruthers decides to arrange it for the group of friends?
(c) Whitney Houston.
4. Where do Price and Bateman go for dinner toward the end of this section of the book?
5. Who does Bateman realize may be having an affair, which only mildly disappoints him?
(a) Price and Courtney.
(b) Courtney and the artist.
(c) Evelyn and Courtney.
(d) Price and Evelyn.
6. Who does Bateman ask to talk to the dry cleaners for him since he does not have the time to do it himself?
(b) A girl from his apartment.
7. What does Bateman ask Jean to look out for as he wants to buy one when he can?
(a) Digital phone.
(c) Tanning bed.
(d) Flat screen TV.
8. What is the name of the health club where Bateman works out during the day?
(b) Gold's Gym.
9. What does Bateman decide to order from McDonald's after murdering the two beings that he murders after the dinner?
(b) Breakfast burritos.
(c) Big breakfast.
(d) Milk shakes.
10. As his co-worker is talking, Bateman thinks about the Patty Winters Show and the ___________ parade he saw on his way to work.
(a) Gay pride.
(b) Anti United States.
11. Who calls Bateman, upset that her neighbor was killed the night before?
12. Bateman goes into a video story to rent __________, but leaves when he notices a co-worker there too.
(a) A comedy.
(c) An action flick.
(d) A drama.
13. What club do Patricia and Bateman decide to go to, though when they go, the place is nearly empty?
(d) Go Go.
14. ___________ seems agitated at the club and unhappy, fixated on the railroad tracks that run through the club.
15. Evelyn has hired ___________ to be the wait staff at her annual holiday party, which is disturbing and fascinating to Bateman.
(c) Circus performers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does not shock the dry cleaner when they pull out Bateman's laundry from its bag?
2. There is a line for a ___________ when Bateman and Evelyn at the club together, causing some conflict.
3. Bateman goes cruising the meat packing district in a ___________ to find women to have sex with.
4. Bateman bribes __________ limo driver into taking Bateman and Evelyn to a club.
5. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)