|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what club do Bateman and his friends meet, eventually discussing serial killers together?
(a) Yacht Club.
(b) Yale Club.
2. What does Bateman decide to order from McDonald's after murdering the two beings that he murders after the dinner?
(a) Breakfast burritos.
(b) Big breakfast.
(d) Milk shakes.
3. In the middle of the conversation with his co-worker, Bateman admits he is bored with life and about how he wants to _____________.
(a) Strangle his boss.
(b) Kill the people around him.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Move away from it all.
4. Who stays with Price even as the others in their group decide to go into the club's basement?
5. When Bateman is done having sex with the two blondes, he decides to tie them up and _____________ them.
(d) Sleep with.
6. Bateman humiliates the manicurist for ________________ when he's at he salon.
(a) Taking too long.
(b) Giving him an infection.
(c) Using dirty tools.
(d) Cutting his nails too short.
7. Bateman lounges on Evelyn's bed with Price in the room and watches as she ______________________.
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Starts to undress.
(c) Brushes her hair.
(d) Has sex with Price.
8. Bateman picks out the _______________ looking girl on the street, young and blonde, when he goes to the meat packing district.
9. Where does Bateman meet his friends to discuss the proper way of wearing some clothes and the homeless people in the city?
10. Bateman goes to _______________ where he runs into Courtney and Luis before leaving to walk home on his own.
(a) The grocery store.
(b) A club.
(c) A black tie dinner.
(d) A movie store.
11. What magazine does Bateman decide to read when he is at his desk when he comes into work late that day?
(d) Sports Illustrated.
12. An artist at the party believes that the ____________ is moving on his plate, making him a central focus of the dinner.
13. What do Bateman and Price realize about the cocaine they thought they had bought? What does it turn out to be?
(b) Baking soda.
(c) Artificial sweetener.
14. ___________ teases a homeless man with money, but then refuses to give it to him at the start of the book.
(a) Patrick Bateman.
(b) Tim Price.
(c) Evelyn Smith.
(d) No one.
15. There is a line for a ___________ when Bateman and Evelyn at the club together, causing some conflict.
(a) Bar place.
(c) Single stall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman promise to Courtney when he drops her off at a club?
2. What does Bateman argue about with the woman who is working at the dry cleaner when he goes to drop off and pick up laundry?
3. As his co-worker is talking, Bateman thinks about the Patty Winters Show and the ___________ parade he saw on his way to work.
4. What does Bateman decide that he needs to get before he can settle in for an evening at home?
5. Bateman, over dinner, feels he embarrassed himself by expressing his opinion on America's ___________________.
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)