|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
(b) Patrick Bateman's.
(c) Tim Price's.
2. For what holiday is Bateman buying presents for all those in his life?
(a) New Year.
(d) Valentine's Day.
3. An artist at the party believes that the ____________ is moving on his plate, making him a central focus of the dinner.
4. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
5. What does Bateman decide that he needs to get before he can settle in for an evening at home?
(b) His laundry.
(c) New sheets.
6. ___________ teases a homeless man with money, but then refuses to give it to him at the start of the book.
(a) No one.
(b) Tim Price.
(c) Patrick Bateman.
(d) Evelyn Smith.
7. There is a line for a ___________ when Bateman and Evelyn at the club together, causing some conflict.
(c) Bar place.
(d) Single stall.
8. At the dinner at Evelyn's, ____________ remains hostile in her silence when not making unintelligent comments about politics.
(a) The artist.
(c) The girlfriend.
9. Where does Bateman meet his friends to discuss the proper way of wearing some clothes and the homeless people in the city?
10. After the concert, Bateman finds out that two of the _____________ tried to get Courtney and Evelyn backstage to meet the band.
(a) Security guards.
(c) Ticket sellers.
(d) Band members.
11. When Bateman is done having sex with the two blondes, he decides to tie them up and _____________ them.
(b) Sleep with.
12. What does not shock the dry cleaner when they pull out Bateman's laundry from its bag?
(a) The finger.
(b) The pieces of paper.
(c) The blood.
(d) The dead animal.
13. What club do Patricia and Bateman decide to go to, though when they go, the place is nearly empty?
(a) Go Go.
14. What do Bateman and Courtney argue about when they go back to Courtney's apartment to have sex?
15. Bateman ends up wandering into a Kosher restaurant to order a _____________ that is not on the menu.
(a) Milk shake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one that hates the restaurant and is in a bad mood when they arrive at the building and then sit down?
2. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
3. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
4. Why does Bateman go out to buy gifts for everyone instead of sending Jean to do it?
5. What is the name of the health club where Bateman works out during the day?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)