|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Evelyn begins to talk about how great their _________ would be while Bateman becomes angry as he's never talked about marrying Evelyn.
2. What does not shock the dry cleaner when they pull out Bateman's laundry from its bag?
(a) The dead animal.
(b) The blood.
(c) The pieces of paper.
(d) The finger.
3. Who does Bateman want to sit next to at the concert, but someone else keeps trying to talk to him?
4. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
5. ___________ seems agitated at the club and unhappy, fixated on the railroad tracks that run through the club.
6. McDermott tries to talk everyone into sharing a ______________, though Bateman refuses to do so, causing a rift between them.
(b) Fish platter.
(d) Oyster dish.
7. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
(d) New Yorker.
8. What does Bateman want from Paul Owen, which is why he creates a devious plan to get it from him?
(a) A car.
(b) His wife.
(c) His account.
(d) His money.
9. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
10. An artist at the party believes that the ____________ is moving on his plate, making him a central focus of the dinner.
11. What restaurant does Bateman end up taking Patricia to since the preferred restaurant did not have any tables?
12. Bateman compares his ______________ to the equipment that he has, trying to convince the man that his is superior.
(a) Stereo equipment.
(c) Book collection.
13. Luis Carruthers discusses his latest trip to _______________ when he is meeting with Bateman at the office.
14. What does Bateman reveal to Evelyn in reference to the whereabouts of Tim Price who is suddenly missing?
(a) He ran off with a younger women.
(b) He may be in rehab.
(c) He killed him.
(d) He killed himself.
15. What is the name of the health club where Bateman works out during the day?
(c) Gold's Gym.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman rushes _____________ out of the room when he realizes that his identity might be discovered.
2. ___________ teases a homeless man with money, but then refuses to give it to him at the start of the book.
3. Who calls Bateman, upset that her neighbor was killed the night before?
4. Bateman, over dinner, feels he embarrassed himself by expressing his opinion on America's ___________________.
5. After the concert, Bateman finds out that two of the _____________ tried to get Courtney and Evelyn backstage to meet the band.
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)