|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Bed with Courtney, Smith & Wollensky, Something on Television, Sandstone, The Best City for Business, Working Out, End of the 1980s, Aspen, Valentine's Day, Bum on Fifth, New Club, Taxi Driver, At Harry's.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman ends up wandering into a Kosher restaurant to order a _____________ that is not on the menu.
(d) Milk shake.
2. Where do Price and Bateman go for dinner toward the end of this section of the book?
3. Bateman is in bed with ____________ and it seems their relationship is beginning to end.
4. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
(a) Not enough money.
(b) Not a celebrity.
(c) Short notice.
(d) A waitress remembered his sick side.
5. How does Jean react when it's clear that Bateman does not have a reservation for the first restaurant?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She takes charge.
(c) She leaves.
(d) She finds it amusing.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a line for a ___________ when Bateman and Evelyn at the club together, causing some conflict.
2. Bateman is not close to _____________ and he would not normally have dinner with him.
3. Who is the 1980s band that Bateman discusses in detail after the scene with the police officers and the escape?
4. What club do Patricia and Bateman decide to go to, though when they go, the place is nearly empty?
5. Bateman goes into a video story to rent __________, but leaves when he notices a co-worker there too.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)