|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Bed with Courtney, Smith & Wollensky, Something on Television, Sandstone, The Best City for Business, Working Out, End of the 1980s, Aspen, Valentine's Day, Bum on Fifth, New Club, Taxi Driver, At Harry's.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes a man to believe that Bateman is flirting with him on the street as he heads to the store?
(a) He admires the man's dog.
(b) He pinches his backside.
(c) He touches the man.
(d) He gives the other man his number.
2. What does Price find as he is wandering around Evelyn's apartment at the beginning of the story?
(a) Another couple.
(b) A window open.
(d) A dead body.
3. Bateman tells the women to meet him at _______________________ where they run into each other.
(a) The zoo.
(b) Different restaurants.
(c) The same restaurant.
(d) His apartment building.
4. Bateman ends up wandering into a Kosher restaurant to order a _____________ that is not on the menu.
(b) Milk shake.
5. At what club do Bateman and his friends meet, eventually discussing serial killers together?
(c) Yale Club.
(d) Yacht Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nightclub do the men decide to go to after they have eaten dinner at the restaurant?
2. Who calls Bateman, upset that her neighbor was killed the night before?
3. Where is Bateman traveling to when he drops Jeanette off at the location as referenced in #176?
4. As his co-worker is talking, Bateman thinks about the Patty Winters Show and the ___________ parade he saw on his way to work.
5. Who does Bateman have lunch with, though he is terribly nervous and awkward in spite of the person being patient with him?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)