|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Bed with Courtney, Smith & Wollensky, Something on Television, Sandstone, The Best City for Business, Working Out, End of the 1980s, Aspen, Valentine's Day, Bum on Fifth, New Club, Taxi Driver, At Harry's.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman listens as the women talk about settling down to _______________ when he is at dinner with them.
(a) Pampered existence.
(b) Have children.
(c) A rich life.
(d) Park Avenue.
2. Bateman compares his ______________ to the equipment that he has, trying to convince the man that his is superior.
(c) Book collection.
(d) Stereo equipment.
3. Who does Bateman want to sit next to at the concert, but someone else keeps trying to talk to him?
4. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
(a) The police officer.
(b) The real estate woman.
(c) The doorman.
(d) The cleaning lady.
5. What does Bateman use to pay for the meal, which makes him feel like he might be better than his dinner partner?
(a) Gold Card.
(c) Platinum American Express.
(d) Nothing - he never has to pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman denies having feelings for ___________ even though she admits her love freely.
2. Bateman is looking at the rat he killed while talking to _____________ and Hamlin about where they want to eat dinner.
3. ___________ seems agitated at the club and unhappy, fixated on the railroad tracks that run through the club.
4. Who does Bateman realize is in love with him and he thinks that he might marry her one day?
5. What does Bateman take to the gym with the intention of killing everyone in the place?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)