|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Bed with Courtney, Smith & Wollensky, Something on Television, Sandstone, The Best City for Business, Working Out, End of the 1980s, Aspen, Valentine's Day, Bum on Fifth, New Club, Taxi Driver, At Harry's.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
(c) His mother.
2. What shocks Bateman about the condition of Owen's apartment when he arrives there?
(a) It's infested with fleas.
(b) It's still dirty.
(c) It is condemned.
(d) It's perfectly clean.
3. At the same time, Bateman can see himself ______________ with the woman who loves him, even though he says he doesn't love her.
(b) Having children.
(d) Settling down.
4. Who becomes suspicious of Bateman when he is at the apartment, asking him to leave the premises?
(a) The cleaning lady.
(b) The real estate woman.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The doorman.
5. McDermott insists to Bateman that his idol, __________________, loves the pizza at Pastels, even though Bateman does not.
(a) Phil Collins.
(b) Donald Trump.
(c) Tom Cruise.
(d) John Hughes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bateman talks with the two blondes in his apartment, it becomes clear they are confused by _________________.
2. What does Bateman share with Jean that he really hasn't shared with anyone else in his life?
3. What do Bateman and Courtney argue about when they go back to Courtney's apartment to have sex?
4. What does Bateman take to the gym with the intention of killing everyone in the place?
5. Bateman decides against the gym killing spree because the ________ and the murder the night before has sated his urge to kill.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)