|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Whitney Houston, Dinner with Secretary, Detective, Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bateman have lunch with, though he is terribly nervous and awkward in spite of the person being patient with him?
2. What does Bateman's secretary remind him that he has to do while he is up and nursing a hangover after the restaurant?
(a) A meeting.
(b) Shopping for Christmas.
(c) A business trip.
(d) Flowers for his mother.
3. What does Bateman argue about with the woman who is working at the dry cleaner when he goes to drop off and pick up laundry?
(a) A missing sock.
(b) The bags.
(c) The price.
(d) A stain.
4. What does Bateman convince the young prostitute to do while he is on the phone with the escort service?
(a) Take a bath.
(b) Leave the apartment.
(c) Play with his dog.
(d) Stand on the porch.
5. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
(c) Patrick Bateman's.
(d) Tim Price's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bateman realize is in love with him and he thinks that he might marry her one day?
2. Bateman goes to lunch with a co-worker who just returned from _____________ and talks about the commercial advantages of vacationing there.
3. Evelyn has hired ___________ to be the wait staff at her annual holiday party, which is disturbing and fascinating to Bateman.
4. Who decides to go get drugs in order to liven things up at Nell's since things are pretty dull for the group?
5. What happens when McDermott comes back to the group at Nell's, adding to Bateman's frustration?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)