|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Whitney Houston, Dinner with Secretary, Detective, Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes a man to believe that Bateman is flirting with him on the street as he heads to the store?
(a) He gives the other man his number.
(b) He admires the man's dog.
(c) He touches the man.
(d) He pinches his backside.
2. Where does Bateman's dinner partner want to go, though Bateman realizes he will be unable to secure reservations there?
3. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
4. What happens when Jean and Bateman are found to not have a reservation at the restaurant?
(a) They have to switch tables.
(b) They are banned for life.
(c) They are allowed to stay.
(d) They are forced to leave.
5. Who decides to go get drugs in order to liven things up at Nell's since things are pretty dull for the group?
Short Answer Questions
1. As his co-worker is talking, Bateman thinks about the Patty Winters Show and the ___________ parade he saw on his way to work.
2. Bateman is in ____________ looking for a birthday present for his brother when he runs into Luis Carruthers.
3. What do Bateman and Price realize about the cocaine they thought they had bought? What does it turn out to be?
4. What does Bateman want from Paul Owen, which is why he creates a devious plan to get it from him?
5. ___________ teases a homeless man with money, but then refuses to give it to him at the start of the book.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)