|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Whitney Houston, Dinner with Secretary, Detective, Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
(a) Duffel bag.
(c) Sleeping bag.
(d) File cabinet.
2. What does Bateman decide that he needs to get before he can settle in for an evening at home?
(a) His laundry.
(b) New sheets.
3. Bateman bribes __________ limo driver into taking Bateman and Evelyn to a club.
(a) A stranger's.
4. What happens during the lunch between Paul Owen and Patrick Bateman?
(a) Paul gets very drunk.
(b) The food is undercooked.
(c) The men have sex.
(d) Bateman gets very drunk.
5. Bateman is not close to _____________ and he would not normally have dinner with him.
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His priest.
(c) His boss.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leaves Bateman feeling bored when he is hanging out at Nell's with some of his friends?
2. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
3. Bateman rushes _____________ out of the room when he realizes that his identity might be discovered.
4. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
5. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)