|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Whitney Houston, Dinner with Secretary, Detective, Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman want from Paul Owen, which is why he creates a devious plan to get it from him?
(a) A car.
(b) His wife.
(c) His money.
(d) His account.
2. Who does Bateman suggest will be a powerhouse and a great star someday, according to his personal opinion?
(b) Cyndi Lauper.
(c) Whitney Houston.
3. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
4. What happens when Jean and Bateman are found to not have a reservation at the restaurant?
(a) They are forced to leave.
(b) They are allowed to stay.
(c) They have to switch tables.
(d) They are banned for life.
5. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who seems to want to set a date with him?
2. In the middle of the conversation with his co-worker, Bateman admits he is bored with life and about how he wants to _____________.
3. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
4. Evelyn has hired ___________ to be the wait staff at her annual holiday party, which is disturbing and fascinating to Bateman.
5. What does Bateman argue about with the woman who is working at the dry cleaner when he goes to drop off and pick up laundry?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)