|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Date with Evelyn, Tuesday, Genesis, Lunch, Concert, A Glimpse of a Thursday Afternoon, Yale Club.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bateman meet his friends to discuss the proper way of wearing some clothes and the homeless people in the city?
2. Who does Bateman realize may be having an affair, which only mildly disappoints him?
(a) Price and Evelyn.
(b) Evelyn and Courtney.
(c) Courtney and the artist.
(d) Price and Courtney.
3. In the middle of the conversation with his co-worker, Bateman admits he is bored with life and about how he wants to _____________.
(a) Move away from it all.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Strangle his boss.
(d) Kill the people around him.
4. As his co-worker is talking, Bateman thinks about the Patty Winters Show and the ___________ parade he saw on his way to work.
(b) Anti United States.
(c) Gay pride.
5. What do Bateman and Price realize about the cocaine they thought they had bought? What does it turn out to be?
(c) Artificial sweetener.
(d) Baking soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
2. When Bateman moves to a different seat, he feels like the lead singer, ______________, is staring at him and that the two of them make a soul connection.
3. At what club do Bateman and his friends meet, eventually discussing serial killers together?
4. Bateman decides to go for a ______________ at a local salon and spa, a part of his routine.
5. When Price and Bateman arrive at Evelyn's, they discover the women have laid out ____________ instead of being ready to go out to eat.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)