|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pastels, Tunnel, Office, Health Club, Date.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
(a) Tim Price's.
(d) Patrick Bateman's.
2. What restaurant does Bateman end up taking Patricia to since the preferred restaurant did not have any tables?
3. At the dinner at Evelyn's, ____________ remains hostile in her silence when not making unintelligent comments about politics.
(a) The artist.
(c) The girlfriend.
4. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
(a) Tom Cruise.
(b) Tom Arnold.
(c) Tom Skerritt.
(d) John Hughes.
5. When Price and Bateman arrive at Evelyn's, they discover the women have laid out ____________ instead of being ready to go out to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ seems agitated at the club and unhappy, fixated on the railroad tracks that run through the club.
2. What is the first machine that Bateman uses when he's at the gym to work out?
3. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
4. Why is Bateman concerned about choosing a restaurant? What does he want to ensure they can get?
5. Who does Bateman realize may be having an affair, which only mildly disappoints him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)