|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pastels, Tunnel, Office, Health Club, Date.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman lounges on Evelyn's bed with Price in the room and watches as she ______________________.
(a) Starts to undress.
(b) Has sex with Price.
(c) Brushes her hair.
(d) Goes to sleep.
2. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
(c) New Yorker.
3. What restaurant does Bateman end up taking Patricia to since the preferred restaurant did not have any tables?
4. Bateman, over dinner, feels he embarrassed himself by expressing his opinion on America's ___________________.
(a) Foreign policies.
(b) War criminals.
(c) Murder rates.
(d) Stance on abortion.
5. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one that hates the restaurant and is in a bad mood when they arrive at the building and then sit down?
2. Who is not thrilled with Evelyn's choice in friends, according to the narrative at the start of the book?
3. ___________ teases a homeless man with money, but then refuses to give it to him at the start of the book.
4. What television show does Bateman then watch on his watch when he's in the office?
5. Bateman is worried they did not arrive at ________ early enough to get a good table, but it turns out their table is fine.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)