|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pastels, Tunnel, Office, Health Club, Date.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bateman and Price realize about the cocaine they thought they had bought? What does it turn out to be?
(c) Baking soda.
(d) Artificial sweetener.
2. What does Price find as he is wandering around Evelyn's apartment at the beginning of the story?
(a) A window open.
(b) Another couple.
(c) A dead body.
3. What is the name of the health club where Bateman works out during the day?
(a) Gold's Gym.
4. Bateman brushes his teeth with ____________ different products, ____________ times, with ___________ different toothbrushes.
5. ___________ teases a homeless man with money, but then refuses to give it to him at the start of the book.
(a) Evelyn Smith.
(b) Tim Price.
(c) No one.
(d) Patrick Bateman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
2. In the club, who decides to cause a scene as someone else is buying drinks and disappearing down the train tracks?
3. What does Bateman's date seem to want to do during their date, though he dislikes this activity?
4. Who does Bateman realize may be having an affair, which only mildly disappoints him?
5. At the dinner at Evelyn's, ____________ remains hostile in her silence when not making unintelligent comments about politics.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)