|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Girl, At Another New Restaurant, Tries to Cook and Eat Girl, Taking an Uzi to the Gym, Chase, Manhattan, Huey Lewis and the News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman decides against the gym killing spree because the ________ and the murder the night before has sated his urge to kill.
(c) Urinal cake.
2. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
(a) New Yorker.
3. Bateman is not close to _____________ and he would not normally have dinner with him.
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His boss.
(c) His priest.
(d) His brother.
4. Why does Bateman go out to buy gifts for everyone instead of sending Jean to do it?
(a) He wants to buy Jean something too.
(b) He wants to be alone.
(c) He needs a new victim.
(d) He enjoys buying gifts.
5. Bateman sees a __________ sitting in a doorway with a small dog and he proceeds to lecture this person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Price and Bateman go for dinner toward the end of this section of the book?
2. Who is not thrilled with Evelyn's choice in friends, according to the narrative at the start of the book?
3. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
4. Who is NOT one of the people who goes to Nell's at the start of this section of the book?
5. Evelyn believes that her special present has come from ___________ because of the box it is in.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)