|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Girl, At Another New Restaurant, Tries to Cook and Eat Girl, Taking an Uzi to the Gym, Chase, Manhattan, Huey Lewis and the News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Evelyn begins to talk about how great their _________ would be while Bateman becomes angry as he's never talked about marrying Evelyn.
2. What does Bateman share with Jean that he really hasn't shared with anyone else in his life?
(a) His real name.
(b) His knowledge of trivia.
(c) His urges to kill.
(d) His family history.
3. What does Bateman decide that he needs to get before he can settle in for an evening at home?
(b) New sheets.
(c) His laundry.
4. Bateman decides against the gym killing spree because the ________ and the murder the night before has sated his urge to kill.
(d) Urinal cake.
5. When Bateman talks with the two blondes in his apartment, it becomes clear they are confused by _________________.
(a) What he does for a living.
(b) His dog.
(c) The blood on the floor.
(d) His instructions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman goes into a video story to rent __________, but leaves when he notices a co-worker there too.
2. How does Jean react when it's clear that Bateman does not have a reservation for the first restaurant?
3. Bateman rushes _____________ out of the room when he realizes that his identity might be discovered.
4. Once Owen is dead, Bateman decides to make Owen's apartment look as though he decided to go to _______________ for a bit.
5. There is a line for a ___________ when Bateman and Evelyn at the club together, causing some conflict.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)