|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dry Cleaners, Harry's, Deck Chairs, Business Meeting, Video Store then D'Agostino, Facial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the talk show that Bateman likes to watch as a part of his daily morning routine?
(a) Patty Winters Show.
(b) Geraldo Riviera Show.
(c) Joan Rivers Hour.
(d) Sally Jessy Raphael.
2. Who is not thrilled with Evelyn's choice in friends, according to the narrative at the start of the book?
3. What nightclub do the men decide to go to after they have eaten dinner at the restaurant?
(d) Studio 54.
4. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
(a) Tom Skerritt.
(b) John Hughes.
(c) Tom Cruise.
(d) Tom Arnold.
5. Bateman goes into a video story to rent __________, but leaves when he notices a co-worker there too.
(a) A drama.
(b) A comedy.
(c) An action flick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one that hates the restaurant and is in a bad mood when they arrive at the building and then sit down?
2. Who does Bateman realize may be having an affair, which only mildly disappoints him?
3. Where does Bateman meet his friends to discuss the proper way of wearing some clothes and the homeless people in the city?
4. What television show does Bateman then watch on his watch when he's in the office?
5. Bateman, over dinner, feels he embarrassed himself by expressing his opinion on America's ___________________.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)