|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dry Cleaners, Harry's, Deck Chairs, Business Meeting, Video Store then D'Agostino, Facial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
2. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
3. An artist at the party believes that the ____________ is moving on his plate, making him a central focus of the dinner.
4. Who is not thrilled with Evelyn's choice in friends, according to the narrative at the start of the book?
5. While at dinner, Bateman and his friends discuss questions they might want to send into a magazine. What magazine is discussed?
(a) New Yorker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Price and Bateman go for dinner toward the end of this section of the book?
2. Bateman humiliates the manicurist for ________________ when he's at he salon.
3. What restaurant does Bateman end up taking Patricia to since the preferred restaurant did not have any tables?
4. What do Bateman and Courtney argue about when they go back to Courtney's apartment to have sex?
5. Who is the man from Bateman's office who mistakes him for Marcus Halberstam, a mistake Bateman does not correct?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)