|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nell's, Paul Owen, Paul Smith, Birthday, Brothers, Lunch with Bethany.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is a line for a ___________ when Bateman and Evelyn at the club together, causing some conflict.
(b) Bar place.
(d) Single stall.
2. What do Bateman and Courtney argue about when they go back to Courtney's apartment to have sex?
3. Bateman goes into a video story to rent __________, but leaves when he notices a co-worker there too.
(a) A drama.
(c) A comedy.
(d) An action flick.
4. Which celebrity does Bateman run into when he is in the elevator, though he forgets the name of one of this actor's films?
(a) John Hughes.
(b) Tom Skerritt.
(c) Tom Arnold.
(d) Tom Cruise.
5. Who does Bateman want to sit next to at the concert, but someone else keeps trying to talk to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman bribes __________ limo driver into taking Bateman and Evelyn to a club.
2. Who becomes offended by the whole bathroom situation and storms out of the club?
3. What magazine does Bateman decide to read when he is at his desk when he comes into work late that day?
4. Bateman humiliates the manicurist for ________________ when he's at he salon.
5. Who is the man from Bateman's office who mistakes him for Marcus Halberstam, a mistake Bateman does not correct?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)