|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Girls, Confronted by Faggot, Killing Child at Zoo, Girls, Rat, Another Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bateman go out to buy gifts for everyone instead of sending Jean to do it?
(a) He enjoys buying gifts.
(b) He needs a new victim.
(c) He wants to be alone.
(d) He wants to buy Jean something too.
2. How does Bateman brush off the girl from his apartment who seems to want to set a date with him?
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Promises to call.
(c) Kills her.
(d) Pushes her away.
3. McDermott insists to Bateman that his idol, __________________, loves the pizza at Pastels, even though Bateman does not.
(a) Phil Collins.
(b) John Hughes.
(c) Donald Trump.
(d) Tom Cruise.
4. What do Bateman and Courtney argue about when they go back to Courtney's apartment to have sex?
5. Why did the prostitute from the meat packing district agree to go back with Bateman, even after the last time's events?
(a) She is bored.
(b) She didn't. She was forced.
(c) She loves Bateman.
(d) More money and promise for less pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bateman go even though he has left the bodies of the two women alone in this apartment?
2. At the club, Bateman buys some _______________ and tries to find a stall for him and Evelyn to take it in.
3. Luis tells Bateman that he is moving to _______________ because he loves Bateman too much that he can not stand seeing him at work every day.
4. Luis Carruthers discusses his latest trip to _______________ when he is meeting with Bateman at the office.
5. What does Bateman convince the young prostitute to do while he is on the phone with the escort service?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)