1. Patrick Bateman and Tim Price get to Evelyn's home by _________ at the start of the book.
2. ___________ teases a homeless man with money, but then refuses to give it to him at the start of the book.
(a) No one.
(b) Evelyn Smith.
(c) Tim Price.
(d) Patrick Bateman.
3. Who finds the teasing of the homeless man to be a little embarrassing as he/she witnesses it?
4. When Price and Bateman arrive at Evelyn's, they discover the women have laid out ____________ instead of being ready to go out to eat.
5. Whose initials is the food that Courtney and Evelyn laid out shaped into, or rather attempted to be shaped into?
(b) Patrick Bateman's.
(c) Tim Price's.
6. What does Price find as he is wandering around Evelyn's apartment at the beginning of the story?
(a) A window open.
(b) A dead body.
(c) Another couple.
This section contains 4,585 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)