|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Swede decide to call at the end of Chapter 6 to talk about Merry?
2. Whom is Lou ashamed of because this person keeps getting divorced?
3. What does Marcia compare Dawn's beauty pageant to in Chapter 8?
4. What kind of people does Swede believe Merry could have fallen in with to explain her life?
(a) Bad ones.
(b) Foolish ones.
(c) Wrong ones.
(d) Mean ones.
5. In what state did Merry set off her second bomb?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe Bill in addition to his feeling slightly superior?
2. What is Lou concerned about along with children in Chapter 8?
3. What does Swede decide that Sheila is rather than omniscient?
4. Where does Rita tell Swede that Merry is working in Chapter 5?
5. Since what occurrence does the narrator say Dawn hasn't been motivated to do anything in regard to Merry?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)