|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Swede see having sex in the kitchen of his house at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Dawn and Bill.
(b) Dawn and Barry.
(c) Bill and Marcia.
(d) Jim and Sylvia.
2. What does Swede learn that Merry has become in Chapter 6?
(a) A Buddhist.
(b) A Hindu.
(c) A Baptist.
(d) A Jain.
3. What does Swede decide that Sheila is rather than omniscient?
4. Whose widow came to see Swede and was kind and forgiving in Chapter 5?
(a) Dr. LaPlante's.
(b) Dr. Posner's.
(c) Dr. Dwyer's.
(d) Dr. Conlon's.
5. Who does the narrator say is the one who helped Merry become herself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business of Dawn's had Swede sold a year after Merry's disappearance?
2. Whom does Swede decide to call at the end of Chapter 6 to talk about Merry?
3. Why did Swede knock Bill down in high school?
4. What does Swede realize Merry is in after he admits she has destroyed herself?
5. How long did Swede have an affair with Sheila Salzman?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)