Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of the neighborhood in which Swede grew up?
2. How old is Nathan as he prepares a speech for his high school reunion in the book?
3. What is the name of Nathan's old girlfriend that he runs into at his reunion?
4. What is the name of Swede's father?
5. What does the narrator say the adolescents had respect for in regard to their parents in his neighborhood?
This section contains 840 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)