Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of world does the narrator note that Swede has naturally incorporated himself into?
2. What does the narrator say that the Jews that were familiar with hardship did not want to waste?
3. What is the name of Nathan's old girlfriend that he runs into at his reunion?
4. Who is the man that pays alimony for two marriages at Nathan's class reunion?
a) Shelly Salzman.
b) Bill Orcutt.
c) Marvin Lieb.
d) Ira Posner.
5. Whom does Swede remember watching on TV and has an imaginary...
This section contains 493 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)