|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trait is given to Dawn when she is first described in Chapter 4?
2. In what state did Swede grow up?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
3. What did Merry study that is the reverence of life?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Torah.
(c) The Koran.
4. What does the narrator suggest Swede's manner in kissing Merry when returning from the seaside cottage did to her?
(a) Ruined her.
(b) Saddened her.
(c) Killed her.
(d) Harmed her.
5. What is the first war Merry become militant about?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Korean War.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far had Merry had been working from Swede's glove factory when Rita contacts him in Chapter 5?
2. Where does the narrator say Mendy now live as a restaurant owner?
3. What does the narrator say that the Jews that were familiar with hardship did not want to waste?
4. Where is Nathan's friend Alan a superior court judge?
5. What does the narrator believe the tribute to Swede's father was a cover to hide?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)