|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator say Mendy now live as a restaurant owner?
(a) New York.
2. What military force does Swede join as a teenager?
(a) The Air Force.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Navy.
(d) The Army.
3. What nickname does Swede call the narrator as a young boy?
4. What is the name of the man that tells Nathan he wrote a paper for him in school at his class reunion?
5. What does the narrator say Mendy is now obsessed with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does the narrator not use to describe the post-war energy of his neighborhood in Chapter 2?
2. Nathan's friend Alan is the son of what?
3. What is Mendy's last name in the book?
4. What sport did the narrator play with Swede's younger brother?
5. What is the narrator especially fascinated by in regard to his ability to remember his childhood?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)