1. What is Swede's last name in the book?
2. What religion does Swede practice?
3. What is the name of the neighborhood in which Swede grew up?
4. In what state did Swede grow up?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
5. How are Swede's features described in Chapter 1?
6. What is Swede's entire community in love with in regard to him?
(a) His confidence.
(b) His manners.
(c) What he stands for.
(d) His athleticism.
7. What does Swede's athletic performance help his community forget about?
(b) Their debt.
(c) The plague.
(d) The war.
8. What is the narrator's name in the book?
(a) Bill Orcutt.
(b) Swede Levov.
(c) Jerry Levov.
(d) Nathan Zuckerman.
9. What sport did the narrator play with Swede's younger brother?
(d) Ping pong.
10. What is Swede's younger brother's name?
This section contains 3,671 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)