Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mozart's response to Constanze's dancing?
2. How has Salieri's career progressed?
3. What explanation does Salieri give the Emporer for not choosing Mozart as the Princess Elizabeth's music tutor?
4. In what way does Salieri demonstrate his abandonment of his vow of chastity?
5. Why does Mozart dislike operas about lofty individuals and ancient heroes?
Essay Topic 1
Would Amadeus be such a powerful play if it were to be produced differently? Discuss the function of production in creating audience response.
Essay Topic 2
'The real tragedy is Salieri's. He kills nothing but his own soul.' Do you agree?
Essay Topic 3
Does Amadeus qualify as an example of tragedy? Is there a tragic hero and what makes him such?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)