Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mozart's response to Constanze's dancing?
2. How has Salieri's career progressed?
3. What explanation does Salieri give the Emporer for not choosing Mozart as the Princess Elizabeth's music tutor?
4. In what way does Salieri demonstrate his abandonment of his vow of chastity?
5. Why does Mozart dislike operas about lofty individuals and ancient heroes?
Examine the role and character of Constanze Weber Mozart. What does she bring to the play and why is she important?
Choose two of the minor--though crucial--characters in Amadeus and discuss their function in the play as a whole. (Exclude the Venticelli from this discussion.)
'Amadeus is a tale of the naive artist pitted against a social machine he is entirely unaware of.' Discuss with close reference to the play.
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)