1. What words are whispered at the beginning of the play?
2. What people are the chorus members meant to represent?
3. How is the Venticelli's speech described?
4. Who is named as an old pupil of Salieri's?
5. In what language does Salieri speak when he is excited, according to one of the Venticelli?
6. In the context of the play, how long has it been since Mozart's death?
7. What caused Mozart's death, according to the Venticelli?
This section contains 5,235 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)