|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anne live after her father's death?
(a) In a townhouse in New York
(b) A farm in Mississippi
(c) A small apartment in the city
(d) In the family home
2. Why can Willie not marry Anne now?
(a) Because he is trying to get his marriage annulled
(b) Because a divorce would hurt him politically right now
(c) Because his divorce is not final
(d) Because he wants to wait until Tom has graduated
3. Who confirms the fact that Anne is having an affair with Willie?
4. Jack reminds Anne that _______________________________.
(a) She needs to pick up her clothes at the dry cleaners
(b) She should make travel plans for Europe
(c) Their dinner reservations are for seven o'clock
(d) She could have married him but refused
5. What does Adam recall about an argument between Judge Irwin and Governor Stanton?
(a) It was about politics.
(b) It was about a woman.
(c) It was about property.
(d) It was about money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie tell Adam about the hospital plans?
2. What does Anne do when her father becomes an invalid?
3. What does Lucy think about Tom?
4. What is Jack's method of travel?
5. What does the father of the answer to #155 demand of Willie Stark?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)