|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne's marital status now?
(a) She is separated.
(b) She is widowed.
(c) She is divorced.
(d) She has never married.
2. What prompts Jack to take this trip?
(a) He is in desperate need of a vacation.
(b) Anne confirms her involvement with Willie.
(c) He has a job interview.
(d) He visits an old college friend.
3. What does Willie consider the new hospital to be?
(a) A nuisance
(b) A monument to himself
(c) A money pit
(d) A necessity for the state
4. What does Jack finally ask Anne?
(a) Why she did not want to marry him
(b) Why she never left this small town
(c) Why she will not marry him now
(d) Why she got involved with Willie
5. Who is with Adam at the time of Coffee's visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne do when her father becomes an invalid?
2. What is the subject of Jack's historical research project in Chapter 5?
3. What does Anne tell Jack about how Judge Irwin solved his money problems?
4. What is the best approach to secure the answer to #114?
5. What do Jack and Anne continue to discuss as the years progress?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)