|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Judge Irwin's second wife?
(a) She committed suicide.
(b) She divorced Judge Irwin.
(c) She died in childbirth.
(d) She was an invalid and died.
2. What else does Jack's mother tell Jack about Judge Irwin?
(a) Judge Irwin was killed in a car accident.
(b) Judge Irwin has killed himself.
(c) Judge Irwin has had a heart attack.
(d) Judge Irwin has shot Willie Stark.
3. What happens to Willie and Lucy's son, Tom?
(a) He wrecks his expensive sports car.
(b) He gets all A's on his report card.
(c) He gets into the college of his choice.
(d) He goes to the prom with his dream girl.
4. What does Anne eventually decide about marriage to Jack?
(a) She decides to marry Jack the next time he asks her.
(b) She decides that she will marry Jack when the time is right.
(c) She decides that she will marry Jack but will not expect it to last.
(d) She decides she does not want to marry Jack.
5. What is Anne's marital status now?
(a) She is divorced.
(b) She is widowed.
(c) She is separated.
(d) She has never married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between Jack and Anne the summer Jack is 20?
2. What does Lucy want Tom to do?
3. What does Willie say about interfering in the management of the hospital?
4. Who is with Adam at the time of Coffee's visit?
5. How does Adam react to Coffee's request?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)