|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bombshell does Jack drop on Anne?
(a) Jack has been diagnosed with cancer.
(b) Jack is going to marry someone else.
(c) Judge Irwin had taken a bribe and her father, Governor Stanton, was implicated
(d) Jack is moving to New York City.
2. What does Jack do after Anne makes her decision?
(a) Struggles to find what he wants to do with his life
(b) Decides to go to grad school
(c) Decides to go into politics
(d) Takes a long vacation
3. When does Jack make the decision to return home?
(a) When he is able to deal with the facts
(b) When his hotel reservation is up
(c) When he loses his credit cards
(d) When he runs out of money
4. How does Jack find out about what happened between Adam and Coffee?
(a) Coffee tells him.
(b) Judge Irwin tells him.
(c) The governor tells him
(d) Anne tells him.
5. What does Adam do after Coffee leaves?
(a) He writes his resignation.
(b) He goes out for a beer with Jack.
(c) He goes to lunch with Anne.
(d) He calls the governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mortimer L. Littlepaugh?
2. What does Gummy want from Adam?
3. How long had Jack and Anne been falling in love?
4. Who is to secure the answer to #114 for Willie?
5. What does Jack finally ask Anne?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)