|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Adam and Willie discuss when Jack and Willie go to Adam's apartment?
(a) Goodness and badness
(b) The baseball scores from last night
(c) The rumors of war in Europe
(d) Their former girlfriends
2. What does the father of the answer to #155 demand of Willie Stark?
(a) That Tom pays for an abortion
(b) That Tom marry his daughter
(c) That Tom agrees to an adoption
(d) That Tom pays support
3. How did Judge Irwin get Mortimer L. Littlepaugh's job?
(a) He hosted cocktail parties for the company executives.
(b) He took a bribe to make a ruling on a lawsuit.
(c) He invested a large sum in the company's stock.
(d) He invited the company CEO for a golf weekend.
4. What happens to Jack's marriage?
(a) It does not last long.
(b) It ends when his wife dies.
(c) He and his wife have a long distance marriage.
(d) He and his wife are separated.
5. What does Anne believe about her relationship with Willie?
(a) That they will never get married
(b) That they will be married in six months
(c) That they will be married next year
(d) That they will be married as soon as Willie gets his divorce
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anne live after her father's death?
2. What does Gummy want from Adam?
3. What prompts Jack to take this trip?
4. What does Anne ask Jack to show her?
5. What does Jack's mother reveal to Jack about Judge Irwin
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)