|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Jack and Anne been falling in love?
(a) For most of their lives
(b) Six months
(c) 10 years
(d) 20 years
2. What is Jack's method of travel?
(a) He drives.
(b) He takes a train.
(c) He takes a plane.
(d) He takes a bus.
3. What does Lucy think about Tom?
(a) He is selfless and giving.
(b) He is wild, selfish and idle.
(c) He has a charming personality.
(d) He is the best son a mother could have.
4. What does Anne eventually decide about marriage to Jack?
(a) She decides she does not want to marry Jack.
(b) She decides that she will marry Jack but will not expect it to last.
(c) She decides that she will marry Jack when the time is right.
(d) She decides to marry Jack the next time he asks her.
5. What does Anne reveals as the topic of conversation the last time she had lunch with the governor?
(a) A new theater
(b) A new hospital
(c) A children's home
(d) A Special Olympics event
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack go to see Lucy who is staying at her sister's house?
2. What happens to Willie and Lucy's son, Tom?
3. Who is with Adam at the time of Coffee's visit?
4. What is Anne's marital status now?
5. What does Adam do after Coffee leaves?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)