|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne's marital status now?
(a) She is widowed.
(b) She is divorced.
(c) She is separated.
(d) She has never married.
2. Who confirms the fact that Anne is having an affair with Willie?
3. What do Adam and Willie discuss when Jack and Willie go to Adam's apartment?
(a) The rumors of war in Europe
(b) Goodness and badness
(c) The baseball scores from last night
(d) Their former girlfriends
4. What does Jack's mother reveal to Jack about Judge Irwin
(a) Judge Irwin is actually Jack's father.
(b) Judge Irwin is in love with Willie Stark.
(c) Judge Irwin is in love with her.
(d) Judge Irwin is having an affair with Lucy Stark.
5. Where does Anne live after her father's death?
(a) A small apartment in the city
(b) A farm in Mississippi
(c) In a townhouse in New York
(d) In the family home
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Mortimer L. Littlepaugh give a letter the night before he dies?
2. What does MacMurfree offer to do?
3. What does Jack recall during the trip?
4. What happens to Willie and Lucy's son, Tom?
5. How does Adam react to Coffee's request?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)