|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jack fear for Anne in her involvement with the governor?
(a) She might be hurt.
(b) She will be fired
(c) She should not get involved in politics.
(d) She will put her healthy in jeopardy by working long hours.
2. Why is Anne depressed?
(a) Her best friend has cancer.
(b) She has not done anything with her life.
(c) She has lost her job.
(d) She wishes she had married Jack.
3. Jack reminds Anne that _______________________________.
(a) She needs to pick up her clothes at the dry cleaners
(b) Their dinner reservations are for seven o'clock
(c) She could have married him but refused
(d) She should make travel plans for Europe
4. Who does Jack marry after Anne rejects him?
5. What prompts Jack to take this trip?
(a) He has a job interview.
(b) He is in desperate need of a vacation.
(c) Anne confirms her involvement with Willie.
(d) He visits an old college friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy think about Tom?
2. To whom does Mortimer L. Littlepaugh give a letter the night before he dies?
3. What does Willie say about interfering in the management of the hospital?
4. What is the best approach to secure the answer to #114?
5. What is Jack's method of travel?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)