|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack convince Adam to do about Coffee?
(a) Have a drink and calm down.
(b) Get out of town for a few days.
(c) Tear up his resignation and have Coffee arrested.
(d) Sleep on it.
2. What interrupts the only opportunity Jack and Anne had to be intimate?
(a) Anne gets a phone call from her mother.
(b) Anne's roommate gets upsetting news from home.
(c) Jack's fraternity brothers barge in on them.
(d) Jack's parents return home.
3. Why does Jack go to see Lucy who is staying at her sister's house?
(a) To tell Lucy about the baby
(b) To get Lucy to reconcile with the governor
(c) To ask her to run the new hospital
(d) To ask her out to dinner
4. What leads Jack to believe that Judge Irwin got a huge influx of cash at some point?
(a) The judge builds a brand new home.
(b) The judge refurnishes his home in antiques.
(c) The judge buys priceless art.
(d) The judge pays off his $44,000 mortgage in 1914.
5. What does the father of the answer to #155 demand of Willie Stark?
(a) That Tom pays support
(b) That Tom marry his daughter
(c) That Tom pays for an abortion
(d) That Tom agrees to an adoption
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack finally ask Anne?
2. Who does Jack marry after Anne rejects him?
3. How did Judge Irwin get Mortimer L. Littlepaugh's job?
4. What does Anne ask Jack to show her?
5. To whom does Mortimer L. Littlepaugh give a letter the night before he dies?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)