|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Jack's mother tell Jack about Judge Irwin?
(a) Judge Irwin has had a heart attack.
(b) Judge Irwin has shot Willie Stark.
(c) Judge Irwin has killed himself.
(d) Judge Irwin was killed in a car accident.
2. How did Judge Irwin get Mortimer L. Littlepaugh's job?
(a) He took a bribe to make a ruling on a lawsuit.
(b) He invited the company CEO for a golf weekend.
(c) He hosted cocktail parties for the company executives.
(d) He invested a large sum in the company's stock.
3. What happens between Jack and Anne the summer Jack is 20?
(a) They have a huge fight.
(b) They break up for good.
(c) They start going steady.
(d) They pledge to marry.
4. Who confirms the fact that Anne is having an affair with Willie?
5. What is another reason Jack is taking this trip?
(a) He is considering moving to another city.
(b) He wants to check on some of his rental property.
(c) He feels he had handed Anne over to Willie.
(d) He has relatives he has not seen for a long time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie tell Adam about the hospital plans?
2. What does Willie say about interfering in the management of the hospital?
3. What does Willie want for Tom?
4. What does Anne tell Jack about how Judge Irwin solved his money problems?
5. What do Jack and Anne continue to discuss as the years progress?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)