|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack convince Adam to do about Coffee?
(a) Have a drink and calm down.
(b) Sleep on it.
(c) Tear up his resignation and have Coffee arrested.
(d) Get out of town for a few days.
2. Who is to secure the answer to #114 for Willie?
(a) Judge Irwin
(b) Jack Burden
(c) Lucy Stark
(d) Mrs. Burden
3. Who does Jack marry after Anne rejects him?
4. What does MacMurfree offer to do?
(a) Connect the girl to a good obstetrician
(b) Give Tom a job so he can marry the girl
(c) Pay for the girl's abortion
(d) Help find some dirt on the father mentioned in #156
5. What prompts Jack to take this trip?
(a) He is in desperate need of a vacation.
(b) Anne confirms her involvement with Willie.
(c) He has a job interview.
(d) He visits an old college friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Jack and Anne been falling in love?
2. What does Willie tell Adam to do?
3. What is another reason Jack is taking this trip?
4. Who is Mortimer L. Littlepaugh?
5. When does Jack make the decision to return home?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)