|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of Jack's historical research project in Chapter 5?
(a) Revolutionary War munitions
(b) Civil War battlefields
(c) World War I prisoner camps
(d) Judge Irwin's past
2. What happens to Jack's marriage?
(a) It does not last long.
(b) He and his wife have a long distance marriage.
(c) It ends when his wife dies.
(d) He and his wife are separated.
3. What does Jack's mother reveal to Jack about Judge Irwin
(a) Judge Irwin is having an affair with Lucy Stark.
(b) Judge Irwin is actually Jack's father.
(c) Judge Irwin is in love with her.
(d) Judge Irwin is in love with Willie Stark.
4. What interrupts the only opportunity Jack and Anne had to be intimate?
(a) Jack's parents return home.
(b) Anne gets a phone call from her mother.
(c) Anne's roommate gets upsetting news from home.
(d) Jack's fraternity brothers barge in on them.
5. How do Adam, Anne and Jack spend the evening?
(a) They go to a new restaurant.
(b) They go to see a play.
(c) Adam plays the piano and they dance.
(d) They read in the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Jack ask Anne?
2. What does Anne reveals as the topic of conversation the last time she had lunch with the governor?
3. What does Jack recall during the trip?
4. Why is Anne depressed?
5. Who is to secure the answer to #114 for Willie?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)