|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack's mother reveal to Jack about Judge Irwin
(a) Judge Irwin is having an affair with Lucy Stark.
(b) Judge Irwin is in love with her.
(c) Judge Irwin is actually Jack's father.
(d) Judge Irwin is in love with Willie Stark.
2. Who is Mortimer L. Littlepaugh?
(a) President of the Civil Liberties Union
(b) Attorney for the American Electric Power Company
(c) Dean of the University of Mississippi
(d) CEO of BellSouth
3. What does Jack convince Adam to do about Coffee?
(a) Sleep on it.
(b) Have a drink and calm down.
(c) Get out of town for a few days.
(d) Tear up his resignation and have Coffee arrested.
4. What happens to Willie and Lucy's son, Tom?
(a) He wrecks his expensive sports car.
(b) He gets into the college of his choice.
(c) He goes to the prom with his dream girl.
(d) He gets all A's on his report card.
5. What does Adam recall about an argument between Judge Irwin and Governor Stanton?
(a) It was about a woman.
(b) It was about money.
(c) It was about politics.
(d) It was about property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What puzzles Jack about the hospital discussion?
2. What does Willie want for Tom?
3. Where does Anne live after her father's death?
4. What does Anne do when her father becomes an invalid?
5. What else does Jack's mother tell Jack about Judge Irwin?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)