|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Adam, Anne and Jack spend the evening?
(a) They go to a new restaurant.
(b) They go to see a play.
(c) Adam plays the piano and they dance.
(d) They read in the library.
2. What does Willie tell Adam to do?
(a) Attend hospital construction meetings
(b) Check out other hospitals
(c) Send in his resume
(d) Start picking his staff
3. Why does Duffy want Gummy Larson to do the construction job on the hospital?
(a) Because he submits the lowest bid
(b) To sell out his old boss, MacMurfee
(c) To employ Duffy's son-in-law
(d) Because he has good business references
4. What does Willie say about interfering in the management of the hospital?
(a) He will only want to know bottom line results.
(b) He has not intention of interfering.
(c) He will be a very hands-on administrator.
(d) He will hold monthly update meetings.
5. Who is with Adam at the time of Coffee's visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What bombshell does Jack drop on Anne?
2. What does Anne do when her father becomes an invalid?
3. Why does Jack fear for Anne in her involvement with the governor?
4. What puzzles Jack about the hospital discussion?
5. What does Lucy want Tom to do?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)