|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Judge Irwin get Mortimer L. Littlepaugh's job?
(a) He took a bribe to make a ruling on a lawsuit.
(b) He hosted cocktail parties for the company executives.
(c) He invited the company CEO for a golf weekend.
(d) He invested a large sum in the company's stock.
2. Who confirms the fact that Anne is having an affair with Willie?
3. What does Anne eventually decide about marriage to Jack?
(a) She decides that she will marry Jack when the time is right.
(b) She decides she does not want to marry Jack.
(c) She decides to marry Jack the next time he asks her.
(d) She decides that she will marry Jack but will not expect it to last.
4. Why does Jack fear for Anne in her involvement with the governor?
(a) She will put her healthy in jeopardy by working long hours.
(b) She might be hurt.
(c) She should not get involved in politics.
(d) She will be fired
5. When does Jack make the decision to return home?
(a) When he loses his credit cards
(b) When he is able to deal with the facts
(c) When he runs out of money
(d) When his hotel reservation is up
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne ask Jack to show her?
2. What happened to Judge Irwin's first wife?
3. What happens to Mortimer L. Littlepaugh?
4. What is Anne's marital status now?
5. Jack reminds Anne that _______________________________.
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)