|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompts Jack to take this trip?
(a) He is in desperate need of a vacation.
(b) He has a job interview.
(c) He visits an old college friend.
(d) Anne confirms her involvement with Willie.
2. What does Willie say about interfering in the management of the hospital?
(a) He will be a very hands-on administrator.
(b) He has not intention of interfering.
(c) He will only want to know bottom line results.
(d) He will hold monthly update meetings.
3. What happened to Judge Irwin's first wife?
(a) She committed suicide.
(b) She divorced Judge Irwin.
(c) She was an invalid and died.
(d) She died in childbirth.
4. What does Willie tell Adam about the hospital plans?
(a) Adam can revise them to his liking.
(b) He hopes the hospital will be big enough.
(c) There is no more opportunity for revision.
(d) He hopes the funding will come through.
5. What happens to Jack's marriage?
(a) It does not last long.
(b) It ends when his wife dies.
(c) He and his wife are separated.
(d) He and his wife have a long distance marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne do when her father becomes an invalid?
2. How does Jack find out about what happened between Adam and Coffee?
3. How does Adam react to Coffee's request?
4. What does Gummy want from Adam?
5. What does MacMurfree want in return?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)