|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Jack and Anne the summer Jack is 20?
(a) They break up for good.
(b) They start going steady.
(c) They have a huge fight.
(d) They pledge to marry.
2. What happens to Jack's marriage?
(a) He and his wife are separated.
(b) He and his wife have a long distance marriage.
(c) It does not last long.
(d) It ends when his wife dies.
3. Where does Jack go in Chapter 7?
(c) New York
4. Where does Jack spend a weekend with Adam and Anne?
(b) New Orleans
(c) The Landing
5. What question does Jack ask Anne?
(a) "Will you marry me?"
(b) "How is the judge's health?"
(c) "Why didn't you want to marry me?"
(d) "Was the judge ever broke?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Anne depressed?
2. What does Willie consider the new hospital to be?
3. Why can Willie not marry Anne now?
4. How do Adam, Anne and Jack spend the evening?
5. What interrupts the only opportunity Jack and Anne had to be intimate?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)