|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what subject did Jack pursue his Ph.D. at the university?
2. Who do the city commissioners want to get the contract?
(a) J.H. Moore
(b) Jeffers Construction Company
(c) Burke's Brick & Tile Company
(d) Dolph Pillsbury
3. Where do Willie and Jack go after leaving Judge Irwin?
(a) To Willie's farm in Mason City
(b) To Memphis
(c) To Biloxi
(d) To Baton Rouge
4. Who are Willie and his entourage visiting at a farm?
(a) Willie's grandfather
(b) Willie's old coach
(c) Willie's mentor
(d) Willie's father
5. How is Dolph Pillsbury connected to the troubles with the brick kiln?
(a) Pillsbury's brother-in-law owns the kiln and Pillsbury is suspected of getting kickbacks on the school job.
(b) Pillsbury used to do the accounting for the kiln company.
(c) Pillsbury is a major investor in the kiln business.
(d) Pillsbury used to make bricks for the kiln company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie want for his son, Tom?
2. What does Willie tell Adam to do?
3. Which political faction covertly backs Willie's campaign?
4. What happens to Annabelle's husband, Duncan Trice?
5. How many husbands has Mrs. Burden had?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)