|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willie's wife's profession?
(b) School teacher
(d) Court reporter
2. What does Willie want of Judge Irwin?
(a) He wants the judge to support a man Willie has chosen for a senate nomination.
(b) He wants the judge to campaign for him in the next election.
(c) He wants the judge to endorse him in the next election.
(d) He wants the judge to contribute to his campaign funds.
3. Who steps in and offers blackmail as a tool to help White?
(a) Governor Stark
(b) Judge Irwin
(c) Tiny Duffy
(d) Former Governor Stanton
4. To what year does the story flash back?
5. What was Willie Stark's job when Jack Burden first meets him?
(a) County Prosecutor
(b) Assistant District Attorney
(c) Court Reporter
(d) County Treasurer
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Judge Irwin react when a dinner guest berates Governor Stark's programs?
2. What happens to Willie's career in April of 1933?
3. What happens to indicate that Lucy is not engaged in Willie's life?
4. How does Willie enter politics again?
5. What is the situation regarding a brick kiln and the bricks Moore would use on the awarded job?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)