|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willie benefit from what happens at the school fire drill?
(a) Willie gets reelected on a special emergency vote.
(b) Willie is asked to work as a consultant on the rebuilding of the school.
(c) Willie gets to hire a new architect who is a friend of his.
(d) The people realize the corruption related to the brick quality and they should have voted for Willie.
2. What is the situation regarding a brick kiln and the bricks Moore would use on the awarded job?
(a) The brick kiln cannot produce the correct color of bricks for the school.
(b) The brick kiln cannot produce the amount of bricks needed to meet the deadline.
(c) The kiln is located in another state and there are tax issues.
(d) There had been a lawsuit about the inferior quality of the bricks.
3. Who is the narrator of the story?
(a) Adam Stanton
(b) Willie Stark
(c) Jack Burden
(d) Anne Stanton
4. In what year does the story begin?
5. What does Willie want of Judge Irwin?
(a) He wants the judge to endorse him in the next election.
(b) He wants the judge to support a man Willie has chosen for a senate nomination.
(c) He wants the judge to campaign for him in the next election.
(d) He wants the judge to contribute to his campaign funds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Willie and Jack do with Willie's father?
2. Where is Wille Stark's home town?
3. What does the answer to #45 reveal to Willie?
4. Who was like a second father to Jack after Jack's father left?
5. With whom has Willie been having an affair?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)