|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Willie and Jack go after leaving Judge Irwin?
(a) To Memphis
(b) To Biloxi
(c) To Willie's farm in Mason City
(d) To Baton Rouge
2. Who is Willie Stark's wife?
3. What does Willie do after he loses the election?
(a) He takes a much-deserved extended vacation.
(b) He works his farm and studies law.
(c) He gets a job at the state finance department.
(d) He becomes a school teacher.
4. Who is the narrator of the story?
(a) Jack Burden
(b) Willie Stark
(c) Adam Stanton
(d) Anne Stanton
5. How did Cass die?
(a) Of old age
(b) In a military hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, in 1864
(c) In the Battle of Gettysburg
(d) From cancer
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Jack's historical research project in Chapter 5?
2. Where is Wille Stark's home town?
3. On what topic does Willie complain to Jack about Lucy?
4. Who takes over as Jack's father after Jack's father leaves?
5. How many husbands has Mrs. Burden had?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)