1. Willie Stark is known as ______________.
(b) The Man
(c) The Big Guy
(d) The Boss
2. Where is Wille Stark's home town?
(a) Mason City
(d) Baton Rouge
3. Who is the narrator of the story?
(a) Anne Stanton
(b) Willie Stark
(c) Jack Burden
(d) Adam Stanton
4. In what year does the story begin?
5. To what year does the story flash back?
6. What was Willie Stark's job when Jack Burden first meets him?
(a) County Treasurer
(b) Court Reporter
(c) Assistant District Attorney
(d) County Prosecutor
7. Who is Willie Stark's wife?
8. What is Willie's wife's profession?
(a) Court reporter
(c) School teacher
9. How did Tiny Duffy get his name?
(a) He is a large, overweight man.
(b) He has a tiny head.
(c) He is a short, slim man.
(d) He has a small intellect.
10. What does Willie order when everyone else orders beer?
(b) Sweet tea
(c) Orange pop
11. Who are Willie and his entourage visiting at a farm?
(a) Willie's mentor
(b) Willie's father
(c) Willie's grandfather
(d) Willie's old coach
This section contains 5,543 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)