1. Willie Stark is known as ______________.
(a) The Man
(b) The Big Guy
(c) The Boss
2. Where is Wille Stark's home town?
(c) Baton Rouge
(d) Mason City
3. Who is the narrator of the story?
(a) Willie Stark
(b) Anne Stanton
(c) Adam Stanton
(d) Jack Burden
4. In what year does the story begin?
5. To what year does the story flash back?
6. What was Willie Stark's job when Jack Burden first meets him?
(a) County Treasurer
(b) County Prosecutor
(c) Assistant District Attorney
(d) Court Reporter
7. Who is Willie Stark's wife?
8. What is Willie's wife's profession?
(b) School teacher
(c) Court reporter
9. How did Tiny Duffy get his name?
(a) He is a large, overweight man.
(b) He has a small intellect.
(c) He has a tiny head.
(d) He is a short, slim man.
10. What does Willie order when everyone else orders beer?
(a) Orange pop
(c) Sweet tea
11. Who are Willie and his entourage visiting at a farm?
(a) Willie's old coach
(b) Willie's father
(c) Willie's grandfather
(d) Willie's mentor
This section contains 5,543 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)