Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the young South Carolina woman say happened to her two boys?
2. What did Rick compare time lost to?
3. What was Rick's first story about as a news reporter for the Anniston Star?
4. What did Rick tell him momma that he wrote about?
5. What did Sam ask from Rick in return for his staying behind in Alabama and Rick going out into the world?
Essay Topic 1
Growing up, what was Rick taught to believe about black people? What did he learn as a child for himself about them? What happened with the experience after the black boy brought Rick's family food?
Essay Topic 2
How did the school system create Sam's life for him? Was this fair? What choices did Sam have? Do children know and understand their choices? Did Sam?
Essay Topic 3
After the riots in Miami, Sean kept the rock as did Rick for a while until they couldn't keep it any more. What is the significance of the rock? What made them keep it? What made them get rid of it?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)