|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Getting Even With Life, Chapters 34-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sam wear to his grandmother's funeral?
(a) A formal suit.
(b) A shirt and tie.
(c) Blue jeans and clean work boots.
(d) A suit jacket.
2. What happened to the letters Margaret received from Charles while he was in Korea?
(a) She shredded them.
(b) He threw them away one night.
(c) She gave them to Rick when he gets older.
(d) They were burned.
3. What did Rick see at church that he stated was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen?
(a) A baptism.
(b) A healing.
(c) A soul being saved.
(d) A child singing a hymn.
4. How long had momma lived in the little house?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Forty years.
5. What did momma lecture Rick about on the rare occasions that she lectured?
(d) False pride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a man is Rick's brother, Mark?
2. What did Rick find himself wishing for at the funeral home?
3. What happened to Mark that kept Margaret shaking for days?
4. What trait does Rick believe he inherited from his father?
5. How would Bobby Bragg fix his hip when it went out on him?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)