|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Getting Even With Life, Chapters 34-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the one gift that Rick wanted more than anything to give his mother?
(a) A house.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A new wardrobe.
(d) A car.
2. What did Charlie tell Margaret about going back to her husband when she came home for the second time?
(a) She must be obedient to her husband.
(b) She should never go back.
(c) She could go back, but not with her son.
(d) If she went back, Charlie would kill him.
3. What instrument did Rick's grandmother play?
4. In general, how did Rick Bragg feel about religion as he always had?
(a) He believes it is detrimental.
(b) He is apathetic about it.
(c) He is fervent about it.
(d) He never found the joy of it as he had seen others have.
5. When does Rick NOT want to be buried?
(b) During football season.
(c) During the rainy season.
(d) During Nascar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous singer did grandma tell Rick that she met before he died?
2. How big was the property of momma's new house?
3. What are the cemeteries like in Haiti?
4. What did the eighty-seven year old Miss McCarty do with the money she saved over her lifetime?
5. What did Sam ask from Rick in return for his staying behind in Alabama and Rick going out into the world?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)