|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Getting Even With Life, Chapters 34-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rick describe the area in which his parents were born and raised?
(a) The monied South.
(b) The poor Old South.
(c) Bible country.
(d) The land of poor churches.
2. Why did Rick tell his family's story?
(a) To record his mother's sacrifices.
(b) To make himself feel better.
(c) To forgive his father.
(d) To make his brothers feel better.
3. What did Rick write in the Jacksonville News?
(b) Local news.
(c) Sports news.
(d) Entertainment news.
4. When sober, how did Bobby Bragg dress for dinner?
(a) In a full suit.
(b) In a clean shirt.
(c) With a shirt and tie.
(d) In overalls.
5. How old was Rick when he married?
(a) In his early twenties.
(b) In his late twenties.
(c) In his early thirties.
(d) In his mid-twenties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did momma lecture Rick about on the rare occasions that she lectured?
2. What did the foreign correspondents eat at the Montana Hotel in Haiti?
3. What did Rick keep as a reminder of the night he went out on a dangerous story with Sean?
4. Why did Sam become the school's janitor according to Rick?
5. What does Rick say about the book being called a memoir?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)