|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Getting Even With Life, Chapters 34-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous singer did grandma tell Rick that she met before he died?
(a) Perry Como.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Hank Williams.
2. What does Rick say about this book?
(a) That everyone should read it.
(b) That it is not important.
(c) That he wrote it for himself.
(d) That it is a story meant only for his family.
3. How would Bobby Bragg fix his hip when it went out on him?
(a) He would go to the doctor.
(b) His wife would pull his leg until it popped back in.
(c) He would drink a lot of whiskey.
(d) He would have his sons pull his leg.
4. How did Rick try to buy his way into heaven?
(a) By buying his ex-wife a baby carriage.
(b) By buying his brother a business.
(c) By buying his momma a pair of dentures.
(d) By buying his girlfriend a car.
5. What did Margaret eat when the children were small?
(a) The scraps from their plates.
(b) What is given to her by others.
(c) What falls to the floor.
(d) Only bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a man is Rick's brother, Mark?
2. What else does "bodega" mean besides "store"?
3. Why did Rick run from the police when he was riding the moped?
4. Why was Rick so nervous about his Fellowship interview?
5. How long after quitting high school did Margaret get her GED?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)