|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Getting Even With Life, Chapters 34-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Mark been doing since his fight with Sam?
(b) Living in the old house.
(c) Rebuilding his home.
(d) Drinking more.
2. What happened to Jean-Bertrand Aristide in 1990?
(a) He was elected for the second time.
(b) He lost the election by poplular vote.
(c) He was assassinated.
(d) He went into exile.
3. Who drove Margaret to the hospital when she gave birth to Rick?
(a) Grandma Ava.
(b) Grandpa Charlie.
(c) Aunt Gracie Juanita.
(d) Rick's dad.
4. Why were the Bragg boys "usual suspects" in the John Sparks case?
(a) Because they were poor and lived close by.
(b) Because they often stuck up for black people.
(c) Because they were always getting in trouble.
(d) Because the police did not like their father.
5. What bet did Uncle Jimbo win for twenty dollars?
(a) He painted a naked lady on Gracie's car.
(b) He bet Uncle Bill's car will start.
(c) He stole one of grandpa's jugs of whiskey without getting caught.
(d) He ate a bologna sandwich while sitting on a dead donkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1971 what did the fraternity do at Christmas?
2. What did Sam let Rick do when they finally went fishing?
3. Why was Rick rushed to the hospital as a young boy?
4. What did Rick keep as a reminder of the night he went out on a dangerous story with Sean?
5. What was the one big award that Rick desired?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)