|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Getting Even With Life, Chapters 34-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Rick come to realize that Susan was guilty of killing her own children?
(a) When a TV reporter asked why someone would take the car with kids in it.
(b) When a lead from a girl did not pan out.
(c) Margaret told him that she would have died for her children.
(d) Not until the car was found.
2. What did the foreign correspondents eat at the Montana Hotel in Haiti?
3. What kind of a leader was Papa Doc to Haiti?
(d) A savior.
4. What did momma lecture Rick about on the rare occasions that she lectured?
(a) False pride.
5. What did Rick's new friends at Harvard teach him?
(a) You can't go through life hating people who had it easier than you.
(b) You can't go through life hating people.
(c) You can't go through life looking back at the past.
(d) You can't go through life wishing things were different.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime did John Sparks commit?
2. What did the young South Carolina woman say happened to her two boys?
3. What gift did Rick receive in 2nd grade that had such a large impact on him?
4. Rosario told Rick that he confronted the armed man in his store for what reason?
5. What kind of stories did Rick write for the St. Petersburg Times while living in St. Petersburg after the Fellowship?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)