|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Getting Even With Life, Chapters 34-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memory does Rick recall of his grandmother and himself when he was five?
(a) Listening to the radio in bed with her.
(b) Making cookies.
(c) Dancing in the kitchen.
2. What did Margaret mean when she told Sam and Mark that Rick is "travelin'"?
(a) He was daydreaming.
(b) He was having a seizure.
(c) He was taking a walk.
(d) He was reading another book.
3. What life lesson did Rick's mother teach him that he broke when he made fun of a boy for having lice?
(a) That everyone needs love.
(b) That poor people should be treated with extra care.
(c) That everyone deserves a certain amount of dignity.
(d) That no one should be laughed at.
4. What did Rick never do alone?
(a) Eat jellybeans.
(b) Go out to eat.
(c) Go to the movies.
5. What did Rick write in the Jacksonville News?
(a) Sports news.
(b) Local news.
(d) Entertainment news.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sam and Rick do to their father on the night he attempted to hit Rick?
2. What was Margaret's response when Rick told her that he got the Fellowship?
3. Why did the serial diner keep committing the same crime?
4. What reason did grandpa Charlie have for shooting a neighbor woman?
5. What was meant by the quote "didn't have no papers on him."?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)