|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in the country store when Rick went in to buy drinks while working one summer?
(a) The proprietor accused him of stealing a soda.
(b) Rick dropped and broke a bottle which he cannot afford.
(c) The proprietor felt sorry for him and gives him a free soda.
(d) Rick was embarrassed because he does not have enough money.
2. What became of Sam?
(a) He drank himself to death.
(b) He worked hard, married, and had children.
(c) He got injured on a job and never worked again.
(d) He could not hold onto a job or relationship.
3. What else does "bodega" mean besides "store"?
(a) Freedom, respect, and dignity.
(c) Hard work.
(d) Financial freedom.
4. How did Sam feel about Rick going off to his Fellowship?
5. Where did Margaret get her religion from?
(a) TV preachers.
(c) Reading The Bible.
(d) A pastor comes to visit her every Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the house like that Rick's father brought them to when Rick was six years old?
2. Where did Sam end up finding his career?
3. What war was Rick's father in?
4. Why were Margaret's sisters better off in life than she was?
5. What reason did grandpa Charlie have for shooting a neighbor woman?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)