|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Charles when he died?
2. How long did Rick put off writing his book?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
3. What was the house like that Rick's father brought them to when Rick was six years old?
(a) A mansion.
(b) Big but decrepit.
(c) Small, but in good shape.
(d) Just big enough for all of them.
4. What did Sam ask from Rick in return for his staying behind in Alabama and Rick going out into the world?
(a) For Rick to send money for momma.
(b) For Rick to tell him the stories of where he had been.
(c) For Rick to be home every year for momma's birthday.
(d) For Rick to call Mark every six months.
5. What happened to Mark in 1965 from which his father saved him?
(a) He was bitten by a rattlesnake.
(b) He was hit by a truck.
(c) He fell in through an icy pond.
(d) He fell out of a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sam and Rick do to their father on the night he attempted to hit Rick?
2. Why did Rick quit college?
3. When did the boys stop fighting with each other?
4. What did momma feel about Mark's jail terms?
5. What bet did Uncle Jimbo win for twenty dollars?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)