|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Bobby Bragg fix his hip when it went out on him?
(a) He would drink a lot of whiskey.
(b) He would have his sons pull his leg.
(c) His wife would pull his leg until it popped back in.
(d) He would go to the doctor.
2. What happened in the country store when Rick went in to buy drinks while working one summer?
(a) Rick dropped and broke a bottle which he cannot afford.
(b) The proprietor accused him of stealing a soda.
(c) The proprietor felt sorry for him and gives him a free soda.
(d) Rick was embarrassed because he does not have enough money.
3. What sickness killed Rick's father?
4. Why did Margaret bury Rick's muddy sneakers?
(a) She wanted to protect him from the police.
(b) She believed he may be involved in the Sparks case.
(c) She thought John Sparks used them.
(d) She did not want to clean them.
5. What was Rick's first course in college?
(d) Creative Writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous singer did grandma tell Rick that she met before he died?
2. What is the last line of the Prologue?
3. When Rick went home in 1988, how long had it been since he spent the holidays there?
4. Why did the serial diner keep committing the same crime?
5. What did Grandma Ab do the last time her grandchildren drove away with their father and mother?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)