|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aunt Mary Jo take the children out for to eat?
(a) Foot long hot dogs.
(b) Fried crappie.
(d) Ice cream sundays.
2. Where did Margaret get her religion from?
(a) A pastor comes to visit her every Sunday.
(b) Reading The Bible.
(c) TV preachers.
3. Rosario told Rick that he confronted the armed man in his store for what reason?
(a) Rosario cannot trust that the robber will take the money without shooting him.
(b) Rosario knows the police won't help.
(c) Rosario has been robbed so many times that he just wants to shoot them.
(d) Rosario worries that the robber will shoot up the store.
4. Why did Sam become the school's janitor according to Rick?
(a) Because they never taught him that he had other opportunities.
(b) Because he was not smart enough to do anything else.
(c) Because he never learned to read.
(d) Because he never wanted to be anything else.
5. How old was Charles when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rick claim as the highlight of his stay in Tampa?
2. How long did Rick work for the L.A. Times?
3. Why did Margaret bury Rick's muddy sneakers?
4. Why was Rick rushed to the hospital as a young boy?
5. What did Sam give Rick to take back to Miami with him?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)