|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went to Charles's funeral?
(a) Only momma.
(b) Only the three boys.
(c) Momma and the three boys.
(d) Only Rick.
2. How did Charles feel about going to Korea to kill soldiers?
(a) He had no problem with the notion.
(b) He was afraid to go.
(c) He thought it was a party.
(d) He did not think about it one way or another.
3. What did Aunt Gracie tell the children that the chicken was that was cooking?
4. What was Rick's first course in college?
(a) Creative Writing.
5. What happened to the letters Margaret received from Charles while he was in Korea?
(a) She gave them to Rick when he gets older.
(b) He threw them away one night.
(c) They were burned.
(d) She shredded them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rick describe the area in which his parents were born and raised?
2. What school did Rick attend at the age of 33?
3. What does Rick say about the book being called a memoir?
4. What did Rick never do alone?
5. What did momma lecture Rick about on the rare occasions that she lectured?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)