|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rick see at church that he stated was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen?
(a) A soul being saved.
(b) A baptism.
(c) A child singing a hymn.
(d) A healing.
2. How did Charles feel about going to Korea to kill soldiers?
(a) He did not think about it one way or another.
(b) He was afraid to go.
(c) He thought it was a party.
(d) He had no problem with the notion.
3. What did Rick tell him momma that he wrote about?
(a) Happy stories.
(b) Gangs in the streets of various cities around the world.
4. What did Aunt Mary Jo take the children out for to eat?
(a) Ice cream sundays.
(c) Fried crappie.
(d) Foot long hot dogs.
5. What are the cemeteries like in Haiti?
(a) Well kept as life is sacred.
(b) Empty because they burn the bodies.
(c) Guarded as no one is allowed in.
(d) So full the caretakers don't know where they put people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Jean-Bertrand Aristide in 1990?
2. What did Rick's wife tell him that scared him out of the marriage?
3. What war was Rick's father in?
4. What is the story of the widow's mite?
5. What did Margaret expect Rick's father to do after she poured his whiskey down the drain?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)