|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Margaret bury Rick's muddy sneakers?
(a) She thought John Sparks used them.
(b) She did not want to clean them.
(c) She wanted to protect him from the police.
(d) She believed he may be involved in the Sparks case.
2. What bet did Uncle Jimbo win for twenty dollars?
(a) He painted a naked lady on Gracie's car.
(b) He stole one of grandpa's jugs of whiskey without getting caught.
(c) He ate a bologna sandwich while sitting on a dead donkey.
(d) He bet Uncle Bill's car will start.
3. What did Mark build in the woods?
(a) A barn.
(b) A church.
(c) A house.
(d) A shack.
4. What did Rick tell him momma that he wrote about?
(a) Happy stories.
(b) Gangs in the streets of various cities around the world.
5. What was meant by the quote "didn't have no papers on him."?
(a) No records were kept of dead babies.
(b) The hospital did not have papers on the dead baby.
(c) The baby never existed.
(d) The baby was never christened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did momma feel about Mark's jail terms?
2. Why did the serial diner keep committing the same crime?
3. Who drove Margaret to the hospital when she gave birth to Rick?
4. What trait does Rick believe he inherited from his father?
5. What caused Margaret to lose her job as a cotton picker?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)