|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Bobby Bragg fix his hip when it went out on him?
(a) He would have his sons pull his leg.
(b) He would drink a lot of whiskey.
(c) He would go to the doctor.
(d) His wife would pull his leg until it popped back in.
2. How old was Charles when he died?
3. What did Margaret expect Rick's father to do after she poured his whiskey down the drain?
(a) Stop drinking.
(c) Hit her.
(d) Find more likker.
4. What storm stopped Rick from leaving for his Fellowship on the day he was supposed to?
(a) Hurricane Charlie.
(b) Hurricane Andrew.
(c) Hurricane Francis.
(d) Hurricane Katrina.
5. How did the weather make the war worse in Korea?
(a) It was boiling hot.
(b) It was freezing cold.
(c) It was terribly windy.
(d) It was always raining.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Margaret take the children to find "treasure"?
2. What was the house like that Rick's father brought them to when Rick was six years old?
3. What did the box contain that Rick's father gave to him on his last visit?
4. What happened to the letters Margaret received from Charles while he was in Korea?
5. Why did Rick tell his family's story?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)