|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rick hope his story will accomplish?
(a) Get at great truths.
(b) Make the dead dance with the living.
(c) Heal his soul.
(d) To bring his family closer together.
2. What happened to Mark in 1965 from which his father saved him?
(a) He was hit by a truck.
(b) He was bitten by a rattlesnake.
(c) He fell in through an icy pond.
(d) He fell out of a tree.
3. Who came to the city auditorium to talk to the white people of the county?
(a) George Wallace.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Albert Brewer.
(d) Richard Nixon.
4. What did Rick's mother do without so that her boys could have school clothes?
(a) A nice house.
(b) A new dress.
(c) New shoes.
5. What does perfume on a hog reference to in the chapter of that title?
(a) The North and the South.
(b) Rich and Poor.
(c) Educated and Uneducated.
(d) Harvard and Rick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Margaret eat when the children were small?
2. Why did Rick lose his job at the Birmingham paper?
3. Who went to Charles's funeral?
4. Why did the serial diner keep committing the same crime?
5. Rosario told Rick that he confronted the armed man in his store for what reason?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)