|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aunt Mary Jo take the children out for to eat?
(a) Foot long hot dogs.
(c) Ice cream sundays.
(d) Fried crappie.
2. What was the wall in Brooklyn that Rick wrote about?
(a) A memorial to soldiers.
(b) A division between races.
(c) A tribute to the leaders of the gangs.
(d) A tribute to those killed in the streets there.
3. Where did Rick travel to the first time he went out of the country to write a story?
(b) Desert Storm.
(d) Costa Rica.
4. What did Rick tell him momma that he wrote about?
(a) Gangs in the streets of various cities around the world.
(b) Happy stories.
5. What payment was most likely used for the doctor who helped give birth to Rick's mother?
(b) Bumdrum's live chickens.
(d) Bumdrum's homemade likker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kovach tell Rick to answer the next time someone asks him where he learned how to write?
2. How did Rick try to buy his way into heaven?
3. What was Margaret's response when Rick told her that he got the Fellowship?
4. Why do the soldiers of Haiti randomly shoot the poor?
5. What was Rick's mother's response when he asked her if he could write the book?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)