|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 16-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Charles when he died?
2. What city's bombing did Rick mention that he writes about?
(a) Oklahoma City.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) Port au Prince.
3. What did Rick say about his mother's attendance at his wedding?
(a) He thought she was too frightened.
(b) He wished she had been there.
(c) He had never seen her so dressed up before.
(d) He wished she had worn nicer clothing.
4. What happened to Mark in 1965 from which his father saved him?
(a) He was hit by a truck.
(b) He was bitten by a rattlesnake.
(c) He fell in through an icy pond.
(d) He fell out of a tree.
5. What did momma lecture Rick about on the rare occasions that she lectured?
(c) False pride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drove Margaret to the hospital when she gave birth to Rick?
2. How did the weather make the war worse in Korea?
3. What did Margaret mean when she told Sam and Mark that Rick is "travelin'"?
4. How did Rick view his time in high school?
5. Why did Rick love his 1969 convertible so much in high school?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)