|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 16-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rick say about this book?
(a) That it is not important.
(b) That he wrote it for himself.
(c) That everyone should read it.
(d) That it is a story meant only for his family.
2. What was Rick's mother's response when he asked her if he could write the book?
(a) "Whatever you think best, son."
(b) "Write it; I sat quiet for fifty years."
(c) "Tell the truth in it, son."
(d) " Why would you want to tell our story?"
3. What did Rick's mother do without so that her boys could have school clothes?
(a) New shoes.
(b) A new dress.
(d) A nice house.
4. What was the house like that Rick's father brought them to when Rick was six years old?
(a) Just big enough for all of them.
(b) Small, but in good shape.
(c) Big but decrepit.
(d) A mansion.
5. What did Aunt Gracie tell the children that the chicken was that was cooking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What became of Sam?
2. What did Rick's wife tell him that scared him out of the marriage?
3. How long did Rick have the 1969 convertible?
4. What did the redbird do that makes Rick question life?
5. How did Charles feel about going to Korea to kill soldiers?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)