|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 16-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rick find himself wishing for at the funeral home?
(a) A way to spend more time with his mother.
(c) Another day with his grandmother.
2. How did the weather make the war worse in Korea?
(a) It was freezing cold.
(b) It was terribly windy.
(c) It was always raining.
(d) It was boiling hot.
3. In 1971 what did the fraternity do at Christmas?
(a) They brought Christmas trees to the poor children.
(b) They collected toys for the poor children.
(c) They took the poor children to the soup kitchen.
(d) They had a party for the poor children.
4. When did Rick first meet his father?
(a) When he was fifteen.
(b) When he was five.
(c) When he was two.
(d) When he was ten.
5. Where was Rick working in the winter of 1964 as Chapter 16 opened?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Boston Herald.
(c) The Chicago Tribune.
(d) The Jacksonvill News.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous singer did grandma tell Rick that she met before he died?
2. How long did Rick have the 1969 convertible?
3. What did Sam and Rick do to their father on the night he attempted to hit Rick?
4. What did momma lecture Rick about on the rare occasions that she lectured?
5. What did the poor black family down the road do for Rick's family?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)