|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 16-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Rick have the 1969 convertible?
(a) His whole life.
(b) All of high school.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Who went to Charles's funeral?
(a) Only the three boys.
(b) Momma and the three boys.
(c) Only Rick.
(d) Only momma.
3. How did Sam torture Rick in the outhouse?
(a) He would make him close the door to darkness.
(b) He would leave him there alone in the middle of the night.
(c) He told him the hole will swallow him up.
(d) He locked him in with a tomcat.
4. Why didn't Rick take the job he wanted at the St. Petersburg Times?
(a) His brother was in trouble again, so he had to go home.
(b) An old friend wanted him to return to the Anniston Star.
(c) His momma got sick, so he had to go home.
(d) His new girlfriend asked him not to.
5. What did Rick's grandmother die from?
(b) Heart failure.
(d) Kidney failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument did Rick's grandmother play?
2. What did the box contain that Rick's father gave to him on his last visit?
3. Why were Margaret's sisters better off in life than she was?
4. What did Rick say about his mother's attendance at his wedding?
5. How long after quitting high school did Margaret get her GED?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)