|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 16-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What payment was most likely used for the doctor who helped give birth to Rick's mother?
(b) Bumdrum's homemade likker.
(d) Bumdrum's live chickens.
2. What did Sam and Rick do to their father on the night he attempted to hit Rick?
(a) They called their grandfather.
(b) They ran to the neighbors.
(c) They ran and hid.
(d) They beat him.
3. What did the poor black family down the road do for Rick's family?
(a) They invited them to their church.
(b) They invited them over for dinner.
(c) They brought them bread to eat.
(d) They brought them corn to eat.
4. In general, how did Rick Bragg feel about religion as he always had?
(a) He believes it is detrimental.
(b) He is apathetic about it.
(c) He is fervent about it.
(d) He never found the joy of it as he had seen others have.
5. What did momma lecture Rick about on the rare occasions that she lectured?
(d) False pride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Aunt Gracie tell the children that the chicken was that was cooking?
2. What statue stands in Kelly Ingram Park in Birmingham?
3. When sober, how did Bobby Bragg dress for dinner?
4. What was Rick's first course in college?
5. What did Sam let Rick do when they finally went fishing?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)