|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, The Widow's Mite, Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sickness killed Rick's father?
2. What was Rick's first course in college?
(b) Creative Writing.
3. What work did Rick begin in junior high?
(a) Cleaning stalls.
(b) Hauling trash.
(c) Moving dirt and clearing land.
(d) Working in Uncle Ed's store.
4. Where did Margaret get her religion from?
(b) A pastor comes to visit her every Sunday.
(c) Reading The Bible.
(d) TV preachers.
5. What gift did Rick receive in 2nd grade that had such a large impact on him?
(a) His own bed.
(b) A red wagon.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) Cowboy boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rick's grandmother die from?
2. What life lesson did Rick's mother teach him that he broke when he made fun of a boy for having lice?
3. What made Rick finally write the book?
4. What does Rick hope his story will accomplish?
5. What city's bombing did Rick mention that he writes about?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)