|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, The Widow's Mite, Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rick Bragg mostly write about as a reporter?
2. How long did Rick have the 1969 convertible?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) All of high school.
(d) His whole life.
3. What sickness killed Rick's father?
4. What did Rick and Uncle Ed both acknowledge early on about Rick's future?
(a) That he will find a good job someday.
(b) That he will leave home and never return.
(c) That he will end up just like his father.
(d) That he will be stuck working hard for no money.
5. What did Rick's grandmother die from?
(a) Heart failure.
(c) Kidney failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rick tell his first girlfriend about his family?
2. When did the boys stop fighting with each other?
3. What was the reason that Charles whipped his daughter Margaret at the age of thirteen?
4. Who went to Charles's funeral?
5. How did the weather make the war worse in Korea?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)