|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, The Widow's Mite, Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trait does Rick believe he inherited from his father?
(b) Lack of fear.
(c) Running from his problems.
(d) Quick to anger.
2. How long did Rick put off writing his book?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Twenty years.
3. What did Rick see at church that he stated was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen?
(a) A soul being saved.
(b) A child singing a hymn.
(c) A baptism.
(d) A healing.
4. Who came to the city auditorium to talk to the white people of the county?
(a) George Wallace.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Albert Brewer.
(d) Richard Nixon.
5. How did Charles kill the assassin in Korea?
(a) He stabbed him.
(b) He strangled him.
(c) He shot him.
(d) He drowned him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Rick first meet his father?
2. What was Rick's first course in college?
3. What happened to Mark in 1965 from which his father saved him?
4. Why did Rick tell his family's story?
5. What memory does Rick recall of his grandmother and himself when he was five?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)