|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aunt Mary Jo take the children out for to eat?
(b) Fried crappie.
(c) Foot long hot dogs.
(d) Ice cream sundays.
2. What school did Rick attend at the age of 33?
3. What does Rick hope his story will accomplish?
(a) Get at great truths.
(b) Heal his soul.
(c) Make the dead dance with the living.
(d) To bring his family closer together.
4. What did Aunt Gracie tell the children that the chicken was that was cooking?
5. Why did Rick tell his family's story?
(a) To make his brothers feel better.
(b) To forgive his father.
(c) To make himself feel better.
(d) To record his mother's sacrifices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the redbird do that makes Rick question life?
2. How long did Rick put off writing his book?
3. What does Rick say of the errors that occur in his story?
4. What does Rick say about this book?
5. What instrument did Rick's grandmother play?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)