|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rick's father teach him that helped him get to his job as a reporter even though many saw him as a loser?
(a) To fight dirty.
(b) To never take nothin' form nobody.
(c) To work hard.
(d) To get what you want out of life.
2. How long did Rick put off writing his book?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
3. What does Rick regret about his grandfather?
(a) That he wasn't there when he shot a woman through her breasts.
(b) That he never met him.
(c) That he wasn't harder on his father.
(d) That he didn't do better by his daughter.
4. What made Rick finally write the book?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His grandfather's death.
(c) His father's death.
(d) His grandmother's death.
5. What did Rick's grandmother die from?
(a) Kidney failure.
(d) Heart failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Aunt Gracie tell the children that the chicken was that was cooking?
2. What was Rick's mother's response when he asked her if he could write the book?
3. What instrument did Rick's grandmother play?
4. What happened to Mark in 1965 from which his father saved him?
5. What bet did Uncle Jimbo win for twenty dollars?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)