|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aunt Gracie tell the children that the chicken was that was cooking?
2. What made Rick finally write the book?
(a) His grandmother's death.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) His father's death.
(d) His grandfather's death.
3. What was Rick's mother's response when he asked her if he could write the book?
(a) "Whatever you think best, son."
(b) " Why would you want to tell our story?"
(c) "Write it; I sat quiet for fifty years."
(d) "Tell the truth in it, son."
4. What does Rick say of the errors that occur in his story?
(a) They are there to protect people.
(b) They are lies to hide truths.
(c) They are lies created to entertain.
(d) They are only his perceptions.
5. What school did Rick attend at the age of 33?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a man is Rick's brother, Mark?
2. How long did Rick put off writing his book?
3. What kind of a man is Rick's bother, Sam?
4. What does Rick hope his story will accomplish?
5. When did Rick first meet his father?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)