|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war was Rick's father in?
(b) World War II.
(d) Dessert Strom.
2. What city's bombing did Rick mention that he writes about?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) Port au Prince.
(c) Oklahoma City.
3. What does Rick say of the errors that occur in his story?
(a) They are there to protect people.
(b) They are lies to hide truths.
(c) They are only his perceptions.
(d) They are lies created to entertain.
4. When did Rick first meet his father?
(a) When he was five.
(b) When he was fifteen.
(c) When he was ten.
(d) When he was two.
5. What bet did Uncle Jimbo win for twenty dollars?
(a) He bet Uncle Bill's car will start.
(b) He ate a bologna sandwich while sitting on a dead donkey.
(c) He painted a naked lady on Gracie's car.
(d) He stole one of grandpa's jugs of whiskey without getting caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument did Rick's grandmother play?
2. What happened to Mark in 1965 from which his father saved him?
3. What does Rick Bragg mostly write about as a reporter?
4. Why did Rick tell his family's story?
5. What did Rick find himself wishing for at the funeral home?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)