|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rick find himself wishing for at the funeral home?
(b) A way to spend more time with his mother.
(d) Another day with his grandmother.
2. What school did Rick attend at the age of 33?
3. What instrument did Rick's grandmother play?
4. Why did Rick tell his family's story?
(a) To make himself feel better.
(b) To record his mother's sacrifices.
(c) To make his brothers feel better.
(d) To forgive his father.
5. What does Rick say about the book being called a memoir?
(a) It makes him proud.
(b) It is too fancy a name for him.
(c) He finds it appropriate.
(d) He thinks it is wrongly named.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Mark in 1965 from which his father saved him?
2. What life lesson did Rick's mother teach him that he broke when he made fun of a boy for having lice?
3. What war was Rick's father in?
4. What did the redbird do that makes Rick question life?
5. How long did Rick put off writing his book?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)