|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rick find himself wishing for at the funeral home?
(a) Another day with his grandmother.
(c) A way to spend more time with his mother.
2. What famous singer did grandma tell Rick that she met before he died?
(a) Hank Williams.
(b) Perry Como.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
3. What did Rick's grandmother die from?
(a) Kidney failure.
(d) Heart failure.
4. What made Rick finally write the book?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His grandmother's death.
(c) His grandfather's death.
(d) His father's death.
5. How long did Rick put off writing his book?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fifteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city's bombing did Rick mention that he writes about?
2. What life lesson did Rick's mother teach him that he broke when he made fun of a boy for having lice?
3. What school did Rick attend at the age of 33?
4. When did Rick first meet his father?
5. What does Rick hope his story will accomplish?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)