|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sam feel about Rick going off to his Fellowship?
2. What kind of stories did Rick write for the St. Petersburg Times while living in St. Petersburg after the Fellowship?
(a) National stories.
(b) Storm stories.
(c) Local stories.
(d) Political stories.
3. What did Rick say that men did instead of rioting?
(a) They watched dog fights.
(b) They listened to loud music.
(c) They played football.
(d) They danced.
4. How long did Rick put off writing his book?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Fifteen years.
5. Who went to Charles's funeral?
(a) Only Rick.
(b) Only the three boys.
(c) Momma and the three boys.
(d) Only momma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rick's mother's response when he asked her if he could write the book?
2. What did Margaret eat when the children were small?
3. What did Rick never do alone?
4. What kind of people did Rick write about from Immokalee, Florida?
5. What happened to Rick when he was out on the boat in the Everglades?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)