|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rick find himself wishing for at the funeral home?
(b) Another day with his grandmother.
(d) A way to spend more time with his mother.
2. What city's bombing did Rick mention that he writes about?
(b) Oklahoma City.
(c) Port au Prince.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
3. Why did Rick tell his family's story?
(a) To record his mother's sacrifices.
(b) To forgive his father.
(c) To make his brothers feel better.
(d) To make himself feel better.
4. What did Rick compare time lost to?
(a) A poor night's sleep.
(b) A quarter in an unlucky slot machine.
(c) A lost piece of jewelry.
(d) A bad piece of fruit.
5. Why did Rick love his 1969 convertible so much in high school?
(a) The other guys loved it, so they paid attention to him.
(b) It allowed him to escape his small town.
(c) It allowed him to get the pretty girls.
(d) It made him feel equal to the other high school kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. When sober, how did Bobby Bragg dress for dinner?
2. What story did Rick write about in Clearwater that marked him forever?
3. What did Rick do for Dirty Red?
4. What was meant by the quote "didn't have no papers on him."?
5. What caused Margaret to lose her job as a cotton picker?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)