|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rick tell him momma that he wrote about?
(b) Gangs in the streets of various cities around the world.
(c) Happy stories.
2. What trait does Rick believe he inherited from his father?
(a) Quick to anger.
(b) Lack of fear.
(c) Running from his problems.
3. What was meant by the quote "didn't have no papers on him."?
(a) The baby was never christened.
(b) The baby never existed.
(c) The hospital did not have papers on the dead baby.
(d) No records were kept of dead babies.
4. What was the reason that Charles whipped his daughter Margaret at the age of thirteen?
(a) Kickin' her sister so hard in bed one night.
(b) Takin' the truck out for a short ride in the fields.
(c) Takin' a sip of likker.
(d) Talkin' back to her mother.
5. What did Louis Bolivar make seven days a week in Haiti?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the house like that Rick's father brought them to when Rick was six years old?
2. What does Rick say about the book being called a memoir?
3. What story brought Rick back home in 1994?
4. What kind of stories did Rick write for the St. Petersburg Times while living in St. Petersburg after the Fellowship?
5. What story did Rick write about in Clearwater that marked him forever?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)