|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did NOT change in Rick's parents' world as the times change?
(a) The religion.
(b) The music.
(c) The scenery.
(d) The clothing.
2. How long did Rick work for the L.A. Times?
(a) One winter.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
3. What happened to Mark in 1965 from which his father saved him?
(a) He fell in through an icy pond.
(b) He fell out of a tree.
(c) He was bitten by a rattlesnake.
(d) He was hit by a truck.
4. Why were Margaret's sisters better off in life than she was?
(a) They moved to better parts of the country.
(b) They had fewer children to care for.
(c) They married better.
(d) They became educated.
5. What did Rick's mother do without so that her boys could have school clothes?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A nice house.
(c) New shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Margaret get her religion from?
2. What happened to Jean-Bertrand Aristide in 1990?
3. When did the boys stop fighting with each other?
4. How did Rick try to buy his way into heaven?
5. What did momma lecture Rick about on the rare occasions that she lectured?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)