|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When sober, how did Bobby Bragg dress for dinner?
(a) In overalls.
(b) In a full suit.
(c) With a shirt and tie.
(d) In a clean shirt.
2. How old was Charles when he died?
3. What happened to Rick when he was out on the boat in the Everglades?
(a) He was led to believe that they were fishing for gators.
(b) He fell into the water with the gators.
(c) He was bitten by a gator.
(d) He was tricked into taking pictures of gators.
4. What happened to Mark in 1965 from which his father saved him?
(a) He fell in through an icy pond.
(b) He fell out of a tree.
(c) He was hit by a truck.
(d) He was bitten by a rattlesnake.
5. How did Rick view his time in high school?
(a) He worked too hard at his job to take time for it.
(b) He learned a lot from it.
(c) He wasted it.
(d) He worked hard at it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Jean-Bertrand Aristide in 1990?
2. What did Charlie tell Margaret about going back to her husband when she came home for the second time?
3. Why did Rick think that he had to take the city reporter's job?
4. Why did Rick run from the police when he was riding the moped?
5. What change was made at the NY Times in Rick's first article?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)