|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What life lesson did Rick's mother teach him that he broke when he made fun of a boy for having lice?
(a) That everyone needs love.
(b) That no one should be laughed at.
(c) That poor people should be treated with extra care.
(d) That everyone deserves a certain amount of dignity.
2. What does Rick regret about his grandfather?
(a) That he didn't do better by his daughter.
(b) That he never met him.
(c) That he wasn't there when he shot a woman through her breasts.
(d) That he wasn't harder on his father.
3. When sober, how did Bobby Bragg dress for dinner?
(a) With a shirt and tie.
(b) In a full suit.
(c) In overalls.
(d) In a clean shirt.
4. What does perfume on a hog reference to in the chapter of that title?
(a) The North and the South.
(b) Educated and Uneducated.
(c) Harvard and Rick.
(d) Rich and Poor.
5. What did the poor black family down the road do for Rick's family?
(a) They brought them corn to eat.
(b) They invited them to their church.
(c) They invited them over for dinner.
(d) They brought them bread to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story brought Rick back home in 1994?
2. What did Rick say that men did instead of rioting?
3. Who went to Charles's funeral?
4. What did Rick's mother do without so that her boys could have school clothes?
5. What did Rick see at church that he stated was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)