|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kovach tell Rick to answer the next time someone asks him where he learned how to write?
(a) The South.
2. What was meant by the quote "didn't have no papers on him."?
(a) The hospital did not have papers on the dead baby.
(b) No records were kept of dead babies.
(c) The baby never existed.
(d) The baby was never christened.
3. What did Rick see at church that he stated was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen?
(a) A baptism.
(b) A child singing a hymn.
(c) A soul being saved.
(d) A healing.
4. What happened in 1991 that Rick got to experience that terrified him deeply?
(a) A riot in Miami.
(b) A young boy getting killed in an accident.
(c) A murder in a grocery store.
(d) A train wreck with many left dead.
5. How would Bobby Bragg fix his hip when it went out on him?
(a) He would drink a lot of whiskey.
(b) He would go to the doctor.
(c) He would have his sons pull his leg.
(d) His wife would pull his leg until it popped back in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rick do for Dirty Red?
2. Who came to the city auditorium to talk to the white people of the county?
3. Who drove Margaret to the hospital when she gave birth to Rick?
4. Why did Rick run from the police when he was riding the moped?
5. What work did Rick begin in junior high?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)