|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, The Widow's Mite, Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city's bombing did Rick mention that he writes about?
(b) Port au Prince.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) Oklahoma City.
2. What was Margaret's first real toy?
(a) A doll.
(b) A red wagon.
(c) A wooden turtle on a string.
(d) A stuffed bear.
3. What did Rick's grandmother die from?
(a) Kidney failure.
(b) Heart failure.
4. What did Margaret eat when the children were small?
(a) The scraps from their plates.
(b) What falls to the floor.
(c) What is given to her by others.
(d) Only bread.
5. What made Rick finally write the book?
(a) His father's death.
(b) His grandmother's death.
(c) His grandfather's death.
(d) His mother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rick say of the errors that occur in his story?
2. Who drove Margaret to the hospital when she gave birth to Rick?
3. Why did Rick tell his family's story?
4. What war was Rick's father in?
5. When did Rick first meet his father?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)