|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, The Widow's Mite, Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war was Rick's father in?
(c) Dessert Strom.
(d) World War II.
2. Where did Margaret take the children to find "treasure"?
(a) Neighbors trash bins.
(b) Store trash bins.
(c) The dump.
(d) Restaurant trash bins.
3. What does Rick say about this book?
(a) That everyone should read it.
(b) That it is a story meant only for his family.
(c) That he wrote it for himself.
(d) That it is not important.
4. What instrument did Rick's grandmother play?
5. How did Charles kill the assassin in Korea?
(a) He shot him.
(b) He strangled him.
(c) He drowned him.
(d) He stabbed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city's bombing did Rick mention that he writes about?
2. How would Bobby Bragg fix his hip when it went out on him?
3. What did Rick find himself wishing for at the funeral home?
4. How does Rick describe the area in which his parents were born and raised?
5. What life lesson did Rick's mother teach him that he broke when he made fun of a boy for having lice?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)