|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, The Widow's Mite, Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a man is Rick's bother, Sam?
(b) Hard worker.
(d) Hard drinker and fighter.
2. What city's bombing did Rick mention that he writes about?
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) Oklahoma City.
(d) Port au Prince.
3. How did Charles kill the assassin in Korea?
(a) He strangled him.
(b) He shot him.
(c) He stabbed him.
(d) He drowned him.
4. What does Rick Bragg mostly write about as a reporter?
5. When did Rick first meet his father?
(a) When he was two.
(b) When he was ten.
(c) When he was fifteen.
(d) When he was five.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rick describe the area in which his parents were born and raised?
2. What does Rick say about the book being called a memoir?
3. Why did Rick tell his family's story?
4. What was Margaret's first real toy?
5. Where did Margaret take the children to find "treasure"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)