|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 16-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Rick try to buy his way into heaven?
(a) By buying his girlfriend a car.
(b) By buying his ex-wife a baby carriage.
(c) By buying his brother a business.
(d) By buying his momma a pair of dentures.
2. What did Charlie tell Margaret about going back to her husband when she came home for the second time?
(a) She must be obedient to her husband.
(b) If she went back, Charlie would kill him.
(c) She could go back, but not with her son.
(d) She should never go back.
3. What was the wall in Brooklyn that Rick wrote about?
(a) A division between races.
(b) A tribute to those killed in the streets there.
(c) A tribute to the leaders of the gangs.
(d) A memorial to soldiers.
4. Why were the Bragg boys "usual suspects" in the John Sparks case?
(a) Because they were poor and lived close by.
(b) Because they were always getting in trouble.
(c) Because they often stuck up for black people.
(d) Because the police did not like their father.
5. What did the box contain that Rick's father gave to him on his last visit?
(a) Classical literature.
(c) Dirty books.
(d) Car magazines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the weather make the war worse in Korea?
2. Why did Margaret bury Rick's muddy sneakers?
3. What gift did Rick receive in 2nd grade that had such a large impact on him?
4. How long after quitting high school did Margaret get her GED?
5. What was Margaret's first real toy?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)