|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 16-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mark build in the woods?
(a) A barn.
(b) A shack.
(c) A church.
(d) A house.
2. Why did Rick tell his family's story?
(a) To forgive his father.
(b) To make himself feel better.
(c) To make his brothers feel better.
(d) To record his mother's sacrifices.
3. How long did Rick have the 1969 convertible?
(a) All of high school.
(b) Six months.
(c) His whole life.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What was Rick's first course in college?
(b) Creative Writing.
5. What is the story of the widow's mite?
(a) A widowed woman who takes in poor children.
(b) A woman who shuns the church because her husband dies.
(c) A woman who is infested with bugs.
(d) A poor woman who gave to the temple and God recognized the gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school did Rick attend at the age of 33?
2. What did Rick find himself wishing for at the funeral home?
3. How old was Charles when he died?
4. What happened to the letters Margaret received from Charles while he was in Korea?
5. What bet did Uncle Jimbo win for twenty dollars?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)