|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 16-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story did Rick write about in Clearwater that marked him forever?
(a) About Siamese twins.
(b) About a man who married his daughter.
(c) About a woman who dies twenty years after her attack.
(d) About poachers.
2. What did Rick and Uncle Ed both acknowledge early on about Rick's future?
(a) That he will find a good job someday.
(b) That he will be stuck working hard for no money.
(c) That he will leave home and never return.
(d) That he will end up just like his father.
3. How did the weather make the war worse in Korea?
(a) It was terribly windy.
(b) It was freezing cold.
(c) It was boiling hot.
(d) It was always raining.
4. When did Rick first meet his father?
(a) When he was ten.
(b) When he was fifteen.
(c) When he was five.
(d) When he was two.
5. What memory does Rick recall of his grandmother and himself when he was five?
(b) Making cookies.
(c) Dancing in the kitchen.
(d) Listening to the radio in bed with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rick compare time lost to?
2. What became of Sam?
3. What city's bombing did Rick mention that he writes about?
4. When sober, how did Bobby Bragg dress for dinner?
5. How does Rick describe the area in which his parents were born and raised?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)