|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rick write in the Jacksonville News?
(a) Entertainment news.
(b) Local news.
(c) Sports news.
2. Why did Sam become the school's janitor according to Rick?
(a) Because he was not smart enough to do anything else.
(b) Because they never taught him that he had other opportunities.
(c) Because he never learned to read.
(d) Because he never wanted to be anything else.
3. Where did Margaret take the children to find "treasure"?
(a) Neighbors trash bins.
(b) Restaurant trash bins.
(c) Store trash bins.
(d) The dump.
4. What did Sam and Rick do to their father on the night he attempted to hit Rick?
(a) They ran to the neighbors.
(b) They ran and hid.
(c) They called their grandfather.
(d) They beat him.
5. How did Charles kill the assassin in Korea?
(a) He strangled him.
(b) He stabbed him.
(c) He shot him.
(d) He drowned him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Margaret mean when she told Sam and Mark that Rick is "travelin'"?
2. How did Rick view his time in high school?
3. What did Louis Bolivar make seven days a week in Haiti?
4. In general, how did Rick Bragg feel about religion as he always had?
5. Why do the soldiers of Haiti randomly shoot the poor?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)