|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the boys stop fighting with each other?
(a) When momma cries.
(b) When momma yells.
(c) When momma hits them with a hickory branch.
(d) When one of them gets hurt.
2. Why was Rick rushed to the hospital as a young boy?
(a) He punched his brother and broke his hand.
(b) He fell into the hole in the outhouse and broke his arm.
(c) He fell out of a tree and broke his leg.
(d) He sucked a plastic berry up his nose.
3. What was the reason that Charles whipped his daughter Margaret at the age of thirteen?
(a) Kickin' her sister so hard in bed one night.
(b) Takin' a sip of likker.
(c) Takin' the truck out for a short ride in the fields.
(d) Talkin' back to her mother.
4. How long after quitting high school did Margaret get her GED?
(a) Twenty-five years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty years.
5. What was the name of Rick's first reading group at school?
(d) Blue Jays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the Bragg boys "usual suspects" in the John Sparks case?
2. What did Charlie tell Margaret about going back to her husband when she came home for the second time?
3. What was Rick's first course in college?
4. What did Margaret eat when the children were small?
5. What sickness killed Rick's father?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)