|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to the city auditorium to talk to the white people of the county?
(a) George Wallace.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Albert Brewer.
(d) Richard Nixon.
2. What did Sam and Rick do to their father on the night he attempted to hit Rick?
(a) They ran and hid.
(b) They called their grandfather.
(c) They beat him.
(d) They ran to the neighbors.
3. What trait does Rick believe he inherited from his father?
(a) Running from his problems.
(b) Quick to anger.
(c) Lack of fear.
4. How did Charles kill the assassin in Korea?
(a) He strangled him.
(b) He shot him.
(c) He drowned him.
(d) He stabbed him.
5. Why were Margaret's sisters better off in life than she was?
(a) They became educated.
(b) They moved to better parts of the country.
(c) They had fewer children to care for.
(d) They married better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rick tell his first girlfriend about his family?
2. What else does "bodega" mean besides "store"?
3. How did Rick view his time in high school?
4. How did Sam torture Rick in the outhouse?
5. What did Margaret expect Rick's father to do after she poured his whiskey down the drain?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)