|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Rick rushed to the hospital as a young boy?
(a) He sucked a plastic berry up his nose.
(b) He fell out of a tree and broke his leg.
(c) He punched his brother and broke his hand.
(d) He fell into the hole in the outhouse and broke his arm.
2. How would Bobby Bragg fix his hip when it went out on him?
(a) His wife would pull his leg until it popped back in.
(b) He would have his sons pull his leg.
(c) He would go to the doctor.
(d) He would drink a lot of whiskey.
3. Who went to Charles's funeral?
(a) Only Rick.
(b) Only momma.
(c) Only the three boys.
(d) Momma and the three boys.
4. What did Sam give Rick to take back to Miami with him?
(a) Deer meat.
(b) A gun.
(c) A hard hat.
(d) A sack of pine cones.
5. How does Rick describe the area in which his parents were born and raised?
(a) The poor Old South.
(b) The land of poor churches.
(c) Bible country.
(d) The monied South.
Short Answer Questions
1. When sober, how did Bobby Bragg dress for dinner?
2. What trait does Rick believe he inherited from his father?
3. How did Charles feel about going to Korea to kill soldiers?
4. How long after quitting high school did Margaret get her GED?
5. Where did Margaret take the children to find "treasure"?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)