|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the weather make the war worse in Korea?
(a) It was boiling hot.
(b) It was freezing cold.
(c) It was terribly windy.
(d) It was always raining.
2. How did Charles feel about going to Korea to kill soldiers?
(a) He had no problem with the notion.
(b) He thought it was a party.
(c) He did not think about it one way or another.
(d) He was afraid to go.
3. What did Rick do for Dirty Red?
(a) He sent counseling to his home.
(b) He wrote a story about his innocence.
(c) He helped him find a good lawyer.
(d) He convinced him to tell his story.
4. When did the boys stop fighting with each other?
(a) When momma hits them with a hickory branch.
(b) When momma yells.
(c) When one of them gets hurt.
(d) When momma cries.
5. What kind of people did Rick write about from Immokalee, Florida?
(a) Crew bosses.
(b) The homeless.
(d) Poor migrant workers who drank too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Margaret take the children to find "treasure"?
2. What work did Rick begin in junior high?
3. What was Rick's first course in college?
4. What storm stopped Rick from leaving for his Fellowship on the day he was supposed to?
5. Where did Margaret get her religion from?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)