|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trait does Rick believe he inherited from his father?
(a) Running from his problems.
(b) Quick to anger.
(c) Lack of fear.
2. What was acceptable practice and what was not in the foothills?
(a) Not to be able to read; not to be able to fight.
(b) Not to be able to read; not to be able to dance.
(c) Beating your childen and missing church.
(d) Fighting and drinking.
3. What did Kovach tell Rick to answer the next time someone asks him where he learned how to write?
(c) The South.
4. What was Margaret's response when Rick told her that he got the Fellowship?
(a) "I knew you would honey."
(b) "Lord God, you'll freeze to death."
(c) "Does that mean you won't be visting me."
(d) "Be sure to bring clean clothes."
5. How long after quitting high school did Margaret get her GED?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twenty-five years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to the city auditorium to talk to the white people of the county?
2. What did the box contain that Rick's father gave to him on his last visit?
3. What crime did John Sparks commit?
4. How does Rick describe the area in which his parents were born and raised?
5. What kind of questions did Rick often find himself answering to the students at Harvard?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)