|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the poor black family down the road do for Rick's family?
(a) They brought them bread to eat.
(b) They invited them over for dinner.
(c) They invited them to their church.
(d) They brought them corn to eat.
2. What trait does Rick believe he inherited from his father?
(a) Quick to anger.
(b) Running from his problems.
(d) Lack of fear.
3. What did Louis Bolivar make seven days a week in Haiti?
4. What did Margaret expect Rick's father to do after she poured his whiskey down the drain?
(b) Find more likker.
(c) Hit her.
(d) Stop drinking.
5. What did Charlie tell Margaret about going back to her husband when she came home for the second time?
(a) If she went back, Charlie would kill him.
(b) She must be obedient to her husband.
(c) She could go back, but not with her son.
(d) She should never go back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was meant by the quote "didn't have no papers on him."?
2. What did Rick do for Dirty Red?
3. What kind of questions did Rick often find himself answering to the students at Harvard?
4. What work did Rick begin in junior high?
5. Where did Margaret get her religion from?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)