|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime did John Sparks commit?
2. Who came to the city auditorium to talk to the white people of the county?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Albert Brewer.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) George Wallace.
3. How old was Charles when he died?
4. Why did Margaret bury Rick's muddy sneakers?
(a) She wanted to protect him from the police.
(b) She thought John Sparks used them.
(c) She did not want to clean them.
(d) She believed he may be involved in the Sparks case.
5. What did Rick's new friends at Harvard teach him?
(a) You can't go through life hating people.
(b) You can't go through life wishing things were different.
(c) You can't go through life looking back at the past.
(d) You can't go through life hating people who had it easier than you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait does Rick believe he inherited from his father?
2. What storm stopped Rick from leaving for his Fellowship on the day he was supposed to?
3. How did Charles feel about going to Korea to kill soldiers?
4. Where did Rick travel to the first time he went out of the country to write a story?
5. What sickness killed Rick's father?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)