1. What did the redbird do that makes Rick question life?
(a) It threw its baby from the nest.
(b) It hurled itself into a pool.
(c) It flew into a glass door.
(d) It attacked its own reflection.
2. What does Rick say about this book?
(a) That it is not important.
(b) That everyone should read it.
(c) That it is a story meant only for his family.
(d) That he wrote it for himself.
3. What did Rick's mother do without so that her boys could have school clothes?
(a) New shoes.
(c) A nice house.
(d) A new dress.
4. Why did Rick tell his family's story?
(a) To make himself feel better.
(b) To make his brothers feel better.
(c) To forgive his father.
(d) To record his mother's sacrifices.
5. How long did Rick put off writing his book?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Twenty years.
6. What made Rick finally write the book?
(a) His grandfather's death.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) His grandmother's death.
(d) His father's death.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 5,503 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)