Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. According to the US Census, what percent of black deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
2. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
3. What didn't Ruby believe in?
4. Why did those in the Flats need cooperative support?
5. Who was the first family that Stack met in the Flats?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is day-to-day life like in the Jackson household?
This section contains 903 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)