|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made it hard for fathers to spend time with their kids if the mother had a boyfriend?
(b) They are denied access to their children.
(c) Lack of time.
2. What was the name of the cousin that Julia Ambrose lived with?
3. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
4. How many houses away did Ruby and her mother move when they left her grandparents?
5. Who bought Amanda Johnson's clothes when she was a child?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her mother's boyfriend.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. For about how many years did Magnolia's sister Lydia remove herself from the family?
2. How many children did Billy have?
3. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
4. How long did Julia's second child's father work at the factory before getting laid off?
5. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Stack, how are domestic networks formed and why do they changed?
2. According to Stack, how do women in the Flats typically view men?
3. According to residents of the Flats, what is a grandparental right?
4. According to Stack, how does a temporary child care situation become a permanent transfer of parental rights to the person watching the child?
5. What is the difference between essential kin and relatives?
6. What happened when the home that Sam Summer was living in had a leaky gas line?
7. How is motherhood viewed in the Flats?
8. What occurrences in the Flats force people to move almost constantly?
9. What is child keeping?
10. According to Stack, how does joblessness impact relationships between men and women?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)