|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What female family member did Georgia and her children live with?
(a) Aunt Wilma.
(b) Aunt Ethel.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandmother.
2. How old was Ruby when her first child was born?
3. How many houses away did Ruby and her mother move when they left her grandparents?
4. How old was Ruby Banks?
5. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
(a) One year.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
2. How much did the AFDC give Magnolia and Calvin for rent each month?
3. For how long did Violet leave her children with her relative?
4. How many children did Yvonne Diamond have when she moved to the Flats?
5. Who wrote that "the job fails the man, and the man fails the job"?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)