|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Ann's sisters names?
(a) Ethel, Wilma, and Georgia.
(b) Georgia, Joann, and Madge.
(c) Ethel, Georgia, and Madge.
(d) Wilma, Joann, and Ethel.
2. What was name of Clover's son?
3. Who took Loretta in when she turned five?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her paternal grandmother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her aunt and uncle.
4. How long did Henrietta Davis's mother take care of Henrietta's children?
(a) one year.
(b) Two years.
(c) A few months.
(d) Their whole childhood.
5. How much did the AFDC give Magnolia and Calvin for rent each month?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
2. What was Ivy Rodgers boyfriends name?
3. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
4. Who did Violet leave her two older children with when she moved?
5. According to Stack, who did anthropologists consider people kinsman of?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)