|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the house numbers on Cricket St. where most of Michael's kin lived?
(a) 22, 24, and 28.
(b) 16, 18, and 22.
(c) 16, 18, and 20.
(d) 14, 16, and 18.
2. How many houses away did Ruby and her mother move when they left her grandparents?
3. According to Stack's survey what percent of fathers in the Flats openly acknowledged their children?
4. According to Stack, who did anthropologists consider people kinsman of?
(a) Family friends.
(b) People they develop relationships with.
(c) Their natural mother and father.
5. How many children did Geraldine Penney have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
2. How many children did Ruby have?
3. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
4. How long did Julia's second child's father work at the factory before getting laid off?
5. What was the name of the cousin that Julia Ambrose lived with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is child keeping?
2. According to Stack, how do women in the Flats typically view men?
3. What is the life of Magnolia's sister Lydia like?
4. What happened when the home that Sam Summer was living in had a leaky gas line?
5. According to Stack, how do those in the Flats view marriage?
6. What happened when the AFDC learned of Magnolia's inheritance from her uncle?
7. According to residents of the Flats, what is a grandparental right?
8. According to residents of the Flats, what is the difference between a mama and a mother?
9. According to Stack, how are domestic networks formed and why do they changed?
10. What is Otis's relationship with his children like?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)