Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote that "the job fails the man, and the man fails the job"?
(a) Elliot Liebow.
(b) Alex Reaves.
(c) John Goodwin.
(d) Carol Stack.
2. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
3. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
4. What was the name of the man who Billy considered to be her father?
5. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died, who was the second choice?
(a) Another maternal family member.
(b) A maternal aunt.
(c) The maternal grandmother.
(d) The child's father or his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died what was the top choice?
2. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their mothers kin at some point in their lives?
3. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
4. Who bought Amanda Johnson's clothes when she was a child?
5. How many children did Ruby have?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)