|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
(a) Four months.
(b) Two months.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
2. How much did Ann offer to pay Georgia to watch her daughter?
(a) $20 per week.
(b) $15 per week.
(c) $5 per week.
(d) $10 per week.
3. Who did Terence Platt live with when he was a child?
(a) His father and his girlfriend.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His mother and her boyfriend.
(d) His grandparents.
4. How many children did Ruby have?
5. Where did Ivy and her boyfriend move when they left the Flats?
(b) Gary, Indiana.
(c) Denver, CO.
(d) Des Moines, IA.
6. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
7. How many sisters did Magnolia have?
8. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
9. How old was Ruby when her first child was born?
10. What was Ivy Rodgers boyfriends name?
11. Who bought Amanda Johnson's clothes when she was a child?
(a) Her mother's boyfriend.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandmother.
12. How old was Ruby Banks?
13. For how long did Violet leave her children with her relative?
(a) One year.
(b) Two months.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Two years.
14. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
15. How much money did Magnolia's niece borrow to pay her phone bill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Michael Lee work?
2. What was the name of Clover's husband?
3. How many of the 188 AFDC mothers surveyed by Stack were raising their own children?
4. According to Stack's survey what percent of fathers in the Flats openly acknowledged their children?
5. How old was Magnolia Waters when she met Calvin?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)