|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Stack's survey, what percent of recognized "mamas" were a child's natural mother?
2. What were the house numbers on Cricket St. where most of Michael's kin lived?
(a) 16, 18, and 22.
(b) 16, 18, and 20.
(c) 22, 24, and 28.
(d) 14, 16, and 18.
3. According to Stack, who did anthropologists consider people kinsman of?
(b) Family friends.
(c) People they develop relationships with.
(d) Their natural mother and father.
4. What was Ivy Rodgers boyfriends name?
5. How many children did Ruby have?
6. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
(a) Two months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
7. What made it hard for fathers to spend time with their kids if the mother had a boyfriend?
(a) They are denied access to their children.
(c) Lack of time.
8. How old was Bernard Smith when he went to live with his father?
9. How many months pregnant was Julia when she moved in with her mother?
(a) Four months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
10. Who bought Amanda Johnson's clothes when she was a child?
(a) Her mother's boyfriend.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her father.
11. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
12. How much money did Magnolia inherit from her uncle?
13. How many people were living in Lydia Watson's home when her sisters family moved in?
14. How old was Loretta when she went to live with her mother?
15. How many children did Yvonne Diamond have when she moved to the Flats?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
2. How long did Henrietta Davis's mother take care of Henrietta's children?
3. Approximately how many winter coats did Magnolia buy for her children and grandchildren?
4. How many of the 188 AFDC mothers surveyed by Stack were raising their own children?
5. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their fathers kin at some point in their lives?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)