|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Ruby have?
2. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
3. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
4. How long did Julia's second child's father work at the factory before getting laid off?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Five months.
5. How old was Magnolia Waters when she met Calvin?
6. Who wrote that "the job fails the man, and the man fails the job"?
(a) John Goodwin.
(b) Carol Stack.
(c) Alex Reaves.
(d) Elliot Liebow.
7. What was the name of the man who Billy considered to be her father?
8. According to Stack, who did anthropologists consider people kinsman of?
(b) People they develop relationships with.
(c) Family friends.
(d) Their natural mother and father.
9. How old was Ruby Banks?
10. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
11. How much did the AFDC give Magnolia and Calvin for rent each month?
12. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
13. How old was Ruby when her first child was born?
14. How long had Georgia lived with her female family member?
(a) Most of her life.
(b) Her whole life.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Six months.
15. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
2. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
3. What was name of Clover's son?
4. Where did Michael Lee work?
5. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died what was the top choice?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)