|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the word for trying to live within two cultures?
b) Doubly cultural.
2. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
3. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
4. What days of the week did Amanda stay with her uncle?
a) Thursday and Sunday.
b) Sunday and Tuesday.
c) Friday and Saturday.
d) Wednesday and Monday.
5. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
a) The north.
b) The west.
c) The south.
d) The midwest.
6. How long was Magnolia given by...
This section contains 480 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)