|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Ruby when her first child was born?
2. According to the Stack's survey, what percent of recognized "mamas" were a child's natural mother?
3. Who took Loretta in when she turned five?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her paternal grandmother.
(c) Her aunt and uncle.
(d) Her father.
4. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
5. How many months pregnant was Julia when she moved in with her mother?
(a) Two months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
6. What was the name of Clover's husband?
7. How much money did Magnolia inherit from her uncle?
8. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Four months.
(d) One year.
9. What was Ivy Rodgers boyfriends name?
10. How old was Magnolia Waters when she met Calvin?
11. What was the name of the man who Billy considered to be her father?
12. How long did Henrietta Davis's mother take care of Henrietta's children?
(a) Two years.
(b) one year.
(c) A few months.
(d) Their whole childhood.
13. How old was Loretta when she went to live with her mother?
14. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died what was the top choice?
(a) Their mother.
(b) The child's father.
(c) A maternal aunt.
(d) The paternal grandmother.
15. Who was Loretta Smart raised by until she turned five?
(a) Great grandfather.
(c) Great grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
2. What was the name of Julia's second child's father?
3. How many children did Billy have?
4. What days of the week did Amanda stay with her uncle?
5. According to Stack, who did anthropologists consider people kinsman of?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)