|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Loretta Smart raised by until she turned five?
(a) Great grandmother.
(b) Great grandfather.
2. What was the name of the man who Billy considered to be her father?
3. How many children did Ruby have?
4. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
5. Approximately how many winter coats did Magnolia buy for her children and grandchildren?
6. According to the Stack's survey, what percent of recognized "mamas" were a child's natural mother?
7. How long did Henrietta Davis's mother take care of Henrietta's children?
(a) Two years.
(b) A few months.
(c) Their whole childhood.
(d) one year.
8. What was the name of Claudia Williams children's father?
9. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
10. What were the house numbers on Cricket St. where most of Michael's kin lived?
(a) 16, 18, and 22.
(b) 22, 24, and 28.
(c) 16, 18, and 20.
(d) 14, 16, and 18.
11. Who took Loretta in when she turned five?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her aunt and uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her paternal grandmother.
12. How old was Ruby Banks when she first met her father?
13. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
14. What made it hard for fathers to spend time with their kids if the mother had a boyfriend?
(b) They are denied access to their children.
(d) Lack of time.
15. How old was Loretta when she went to live with her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Georgia lived with her female family member?
2. What days of the week did Amanda stay with her uncle?
3. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their fathers kin at some point in their lives?
4. For how long did Violet leave her children with her relative?
5. Who wrote that "the job fails the man, and the man fails the job"?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)