|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Loretta Smart raised by until she turned five?
(b) Great grandfather.
(c) Great grandmother.
2. What was name of Clover's son?
3. How many houses away did Ruby and her mother move when they left her grandparents?
4. What female family member did Georgia and her children live with?
(a) Aunt Ethel.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Aunt Wilma.
5. What was Ivy Rodgers boyfriends name?
6. How long did Otis stay with Ruby's uncle?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) One year.
(d) Three months.
7. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
8. Who moved in with Amanda Johnson's family to help out when they were struggling?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her older cousin.
9. How many children did Billy have?
10. How long had Georgia lived with her female family member?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Her whole life.
(c) Six months.
(d) Most of her life.
11. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
(a) Four months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two months.
(d) Six months.
12. According to Stack, who were the disciplinarians in the lives of most children in the Flats?
13. How old was Magnolia Waters when she met Calvin?
14. How much money did Magnolia inherit from her uncle?
15. What happened to Yvonne soon after she moved to the Flats?
(a) She lost a child.
(b) She got pregnant.
(c) She was evicted.
(d) She got married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Terence Platt live with when he was a child?
2. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their mothers kin at some point in their lives?
3. Who bought Amanda Johnson's clothes when she was a child?
4. According to the Stack's survey, what percent of recognized "mamas" were a child's natural mother?
5. What were the house numbers on Cricket St. where most of Michael's kin lived?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)