Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
2. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
3. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
Men in power.
4. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
5. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
Through a young woman in the community.
6. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
7. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
This section contains 3,278 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)