Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What affects a person's perception?
(b) Their upbringing.
(d) Their intelligence.
2. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
(a) She found them on her own.
(b) Through a young woman in the community.
(c) By holding a meet and greet.
(d) By befriending children.
3. What is the Jackson family's average income?
4. In the Flats what social relationships involved risk?
(a) Significant others.
(d) Those outside of a persons kin.
5. For how long did Violet leave her children with her relative?
(a) Seven months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters did Magnolia have?
2. How did Stack protect the identities of those she interviewed?
3. What is the name of Stack's son?
4. How often did kin exchange items and services?
5. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)